MisHir TS | Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi Mein Aana (Update on pg 3)

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
~ Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi Mein Aana ~

Ketki is getting late for her classes, she enters the college with her brothers, Kunal & Abir when all of sudden they are crowded by a bunch of fangirls of the boys.

Kunal (whispers): Tum toh gaye brother.

Abir (whispers back): Tum bhi.

They try hard to escape from them and seek help from Ketki but she shrugs and runs away while mouthing an all the best & showing her right thumb.

Random Girl: Abir please one pic?

Abir: Kyun?

Random Girl: Kyun matlab? I am your fan na!

Abir (scoffs): Oh really! Main koi actor hoon?

Random Girl: Nahin

Abir: Sportsman? Singer? Ya phir koi famous Dancer?

Random Girl: Nahin, Nahin, Nahin! Kyun ki tum iss college ke Rockstar ke bhai ho and your equally popular!

Abir: Thanks but no thanks. Main Rockstar ka bhai hoon, Rockstar nahin. Tum uska autograph photograph lelo.

Kunal: Brother chill na, thoda toh attention enjoy karlo.

Abir (irritated): Dekh Kunal, you know I don't like unwanted attention so carry on.

He moves away from the atrium and heads inside the library where he finds peace and calmness.

He's walking between the rows of bookshelf surfing through all sorts of books while he collides with someone but that person grabs a hold of his wrist preventing him from falling.

Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana

He straitens himself while fixing his clothes and muttered a "sorry" but looked back only to see a female figure bending down to pick up her books and also hands his back raising it above her head.

She finally stands up but her back is facing him. Without turning she replied a "no problem & your welcome" as she leaves the place.

He first stays spellbound by her voice & jingles of her loop jhumka as if it took him to a trance.

Dheere dheere se dil ko churana

But suddenly comes out of it when he realizes that he hasn't thanked her he was about to call her out but something came under his shoe. He bends to pick it up & sees a ladies rose gold bracelet with her diamond initials, M.S. on it. Still on one knee, he smiles to himself and traces his finger over it.

Abir: M.S.? Mysterious Sundri!

He shook his head as he lets out a small laugh and places the bracelet gently in his jacket's pocket.

He scratches his head while standing up and puts his hands back in his pant's pockets while walking out of the library with a sly smile in the hope of maybe meeting this "Mysterious Sundri" once again.

|End of Part 1|

Hello readers, the name is Saraf. Ever since I have seen YRHPK promos, my fingers were dying to write something on the fandom! Do let me know about your thoughts on this post, and if I shall continue only for 2nd or 3rd part.

Signing Off,

Saraf Wasima Islam Saba ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely intro❤️ ...pls continue👍🏼... waiting for next part..😊
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!! 
Though short! 
Plz write longer in next part
And continue sooner
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!! Do continue soon!
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was nice! Do continue. :D
SarafWasima thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone for liking my story post, I'll try to update tomorrow after college & hope you'll like it further. 😳
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part. 
Loved it. 
Continue soon.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it..😃eagerly waiting for next part
Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice start 👍🏼

Do continue soon

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Updating on Wednesday, really sorry for the wait. :)