Bepannaah

Happy Birthday to Bepannah! (Edit- Awards list added)

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy Birthday to Bepannah!

Inside this new love, die.
Your way begins on the other side.
Become the sky.
Take an axe to the prison wall.
Escape.
Walk out like someone suddenly born into color.
Do it now

- Rumi

Hi folks! πŸ€—

I couldn't help but visit the forum today. 😳 There was a tug in my heart, and happy tears in my eyes as I remembered the beautiful journey that this show took us into. Various ups and downs, the happiness and pain, the love and betrayal, their words, everything that Aditya and Zoya went through left a string of beautiful memories in my mind. A beautiful yet difficult path to finding one's soulmate the second time. And not just AdiYa, every character had a pulse and a life of its own, Mr. Hooda, Arjun, Anjana, Mr. Siddiqui, Noor, Roshnaq. It was like a perfect recipe πŸ˜‰, with just the right amount of sweet and salt. 

I can't help but hum Bepannaah si Mohabbat ❀️.. If it were in my hands then AdiYa would have never departed from us, but it did. Yet today I am not sad, I am happy it happened, because it gave me and many of us countless beautiful memories and emotional experiences. And so many wonderful people that I met in this forum that exists because of this show. 😳

I would like to thank the entire cast and crew of the show for gifting the fans something so precious. May God bless them with lots of happiness and prosperity. β­οΈ

- Tia

PS: Thanks for reading. Go on, please share your feelings and experiences with the show as well. πŸ˜Š For list of awards see below

PPS: Pehli baar kuch chota likha. πŸ˜†
Edited by tournesol - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bepannaah was a blessing in disguise for all of us when it came out

We will remember all those beautiful memories this show had 😳Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
what a classy show it was... it started so beautifully maybe didn't end like that but made a place in our hearts for sure❀️
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully expressed! Will always cherish the moments from the core of my heart πŸ₯Ί
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I think the celebration of one year anniversary Bepannaah is incomplete without mentioning the awards and accolades it won. It ran on TV for just 8 months, and went on to win as many as 13 awards, is enough to prove the potential it held and what it was for us, viewers and fans. Hence, adding a complete list. Cheers to all! πŸ₯³

1. Gold Awards - Best Actor Female (Critics) - Jennifer Winget

2. Indian Television Academy Awards - Best Actor (Popular) - Harshad Chopda

3. Indian Television Academy Awards - Best Show (Popular) - Bepannaah

4. Indian Television Academy Awards - Best Director (Jury) - Aniruddha Rajderkar

5. Asian Viewers Television Awards (2018)- Male Actor of the Year - Harshad Chopda

6. SBS Telebrations Awards - Best Jodi - AdiYa - Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget

7. Lions Gold Awards - Best Actor (Popular) - Harshad Chopda

8. Lions Gold Awards - Best Actress (Popular) - Jennifer Winget

9. Lions Gold Awards - Best Supporting Actor (Male) - Rajesh Khattar

10. Indian Telly Awards - Best Actor In Lead Role Female (Popular) - Jennifer Winget

11. Indian Telly Awards - Best Actor In Negative Role Male (Popular) - Rajesh Khattar

12. Asian Viewers Television Awards (2019) - Male Actor of the Year - Harshad Chopda

13. Asian Viewers Television Awards - Soap of the Year - Bepannaah

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BP rlly deserved it 11 awards in just 8 months!!
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tournesol

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I think the celebration of one year anniversary Bepannaah is incomplete without mentioning the awards and accolades it won.<font color="#ff0000"> It ran on TV for just 8 months, and went on to win as many as 11 awards, is enough to prove the potential it held and what it was for us, viewers and fans. </font>Hence, adding a complete list. Cheers to all!πŸ₯³</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">1. <font color="#6633cc">Gold Awards</font> -Best Actor Female (Critics) - <font color="#ff0000">Jennifer Winget</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#222222">2. </font><font color="#6633cc">Indian Television Academy Awards </font><font color="#222222">- Best Actor (Popular) - </font><font color="#ff0000">Harshad Chopda</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">3.<font color="#6633cc">Indian Television Academy Awards</font> - Best Show (Popular) - <font color="#ff0000">Bepannaah</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">4.<font color="#6633cc">Indian Television Academy Awards</font> - Best Director (Jury) - <font color="#ff0000">Aniruddha Rajderkar</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">5. <font color="#6633cc">Asian Viewers Television Awards</font> - Male Actor of the Year - <font color="#ff0000">Harshad Chopda</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">6. <font color="#6633cc">SBS Telebrations Awards</font> - Best Jodi - AdiYa - <font color="#ff0000">Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">7. <font color="#6633cc">Lions Gold Awards</font> - Best Actor (Popular) - <font color="#ff0000">Harshad Chopda</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">8. <font color="#6633cc">Lions Gold Awards</font> - Best Actress (Popular) - <font color="#ff0000">Jennifer Winget</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">9. <font color="#6633cc">Lions Gold Awards</font> - Best Supporting Actor (Male) - <font color="#ff0000">Rajesh Khattar</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">10. <font color="#6633cc">Indian Telly Awards</font> -Best Actor In Lead Role Female (Popular) - <font color="#ff0000">Jennifer Winget</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">11. <font color="#6633cc">Indian Telly Awards</font> -Best Actor In Negative Role Male (Popular) - <font color="#ff0000">Rajesh Khattar</font></font>

πŸ‘ only 8 months and the number of awards they collected is phenomenal
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

πŸ‘ only 8 months and the number of awards they collected is phenomenal

Actually, and all well deserved. Had it run longer (without interference of course πŸ˜†), it would have re-written history! Hope someone casts JenShad again seeing this record success. 
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Indeed this journey was amazing for fans and cast :)