KZK2 LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussion 19 Mar 2019

Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Kom video calling  up Pre n trying t make her J by showing her the hotel room where they will have HM 
Taunting a Pre that her efforts to spoil the first night failed !!
Talks of locking the door...privacy on first night ...shows the heart shaped bed... flowers on the bed ...nice huge bed ... AnuKom tog ... 

Pre replies that the driver called her up to inform he had left them mid way n had to escape because she started shouting at him like a lunatic !!
Pre says she is happpy Kom was called a mad woman 
Kom replis it was Pre's turn to be mad because she was going to lose the challenge 
Anu agrees.

Kom continues that it didn't matter whether they were at a resort or hotel .. what mattered was Anu Kom  were together ... in this beautiful room ...
Kom thanks Pre for all the help ... the driver ..the car break down ... because of which they reached this beautiful "grand love Shylight Hotel "
Anu agrees ..pre appears J 

Kom tries to kiss Anu then stops ...apologizes that she forgot to switch off the camera ... as Pre would not be bear to watch it ... AnuKom will now have close moments ...it was their HM after all ...
AnuKom bid good bye to Pre .

Pre gets jealous ..
At hotel Kom is excited as she says she never had this much adventure in her life 
Anu thinks neither did he !!
But now it was acting time for him !!
He tells Kom that he was lucky Kom was with him alone ...with no disturbance ...she replies that this was nothing ...she w ted tk see his state when she comes out in the spl,outfit she had brought for this moment 
She goes to washroom to change .
Anu becomes thoughtful ..what could he do now !! How could he manage to convince her he loved her without going close to her ??how to stop her !! How to save himself from her closeness in this situation ..that to without making her suspicious ...
Anu worries .

At BB Pre worries about AnuKom SR ..she tries to convince herself Anu could not do this ..but she remember shisnhand was on her waist ..how could he get so close to Kom !! Pre is distraught 
Pre tries to stop herself of thinking of Anu Kom SR but can not 
Pre dreams of AnuKom SR in the hotel room 
AnuKom close scenes shown as Pre's dream ...with BG song .."Humma ...humma.."

Pre shakes herself out of this dream ...she worries ..her plans were right about driver ,,car breakdown ...she had thought they will return ... but they managed to find a hotel ! ..they should not have ...curses that driver for leaving them near a hotel ..What to do now !!
How did she cause break down near a hotel !! 
She decides to think up a plan to stop AnuKom SR ...
She gets a bright idea ..

At hotel Kom comes out in a satin baby pink night gown   Anu tries to look interested ...but he feels scared inside ..thinks ...oh gawd !! She was in full mood to have SR/ HM !!..what to do now !!how to stop her !!

Should he fake illness ...tiredness !!...tired n feverish !!...what to do !!..
Kom begins to take off the satin outer wrap around to reveal the sleeveless lacy chiffon inner gown ...moves near him ...
Anu tries not  to look scared n fakes a smile at her ...
He tries to talk to her ..she begins to touch her ...she remarks he was shy ..he tries to talk her out of this ...
She asks how was she looking in that outfit ..Anu thinks and remarks she looked better in the previous London dress .. 

As Kom begins to seduce him n gets touchy ...he realises she was unstoppable now he had now way out except running away from her 
He just throws her hands off him n runs into the washroom ..Kom runs after him ..he hurriedly shuts the door on her face n locks himself in ... 

Kom is surprised n asks what was wrong !! What happened ?? 
Anu shuts himself into washroom n tries to find way out of this predicament .
He replies he was just freshening up !!

Police are seen checking each n every room of the hotel ..
Kom thinks just like every other guy Anu must have got so affected by her "ki iski hawa udd gayi Hogi " ... or was he trying to avoid her ??
Kom gets thoughtful ... No it cant be that Kom magic failed to work on a guy !!
She knocks at his washroom Door and shouts OPEN !!!
Inside the washroom ...he shouts he is just coming. .

...Anu prays to God to help him !!God save him from this problem called Kom !!
Kom keeps knocking at his door impatiently .. asking him to come out he keeps replying he was coming in a moment ...he even checks out the washroom window for a possible escape route ...

There is a knock on their bedroom door 
Kom takes time ... she then puts on  the satin wrap around n asks who was this ???
Goes to the door ...opens it ...police enter ..
She is asked who else was with him in this room ??
Her husband ..she replies ... where was he hiding they ask 

Kom asks what did they mean ??
Police replynthat if they were husband wife they would go to decent hotel ..not a sleazy hotel like "love light hotel "
Kom is shocked ..she asks how dare he think of her as "aisi waisi larki " 
She was with her husband n they were wasting her time ...
She asks him to leave n tries to shut the door on their faces 

Police get angry n push open the door ..they barge into the room and Kom Police have confrontation lshe shouts shenwill complain about them ..throws water on the police officers face 
They get even more angry n shout his Constance to arrest this woman 
Theynshout they have seen the liked of her 
Kom protests ... screams for Anu that they were arresting her 
After few moments Anu comes out n is taken aback to see the commotion 
He then tries  to explain to police ..but they reuse to led them a ear .
AnuKom taken to Police stn .

At PS Kom tells police they committed huge mistake by arresting her ..they went to that hotel unknowingly ...they had no idea it was a shady place ,,

She reveal she was well connected ..tries to show police their "aukaat 
Insults them n speaks poorly about them .

Police say all women give the same reply .that they were husband wife ...asks her to stop showing them their "aukaat they respected their work n their uniform ..n worked for the law ...asks her how much money did she take for the night!!
Kom is furious that he was thinking of her as Anu's mistress 

Anu is  seen standing little away n watching zoom police 
Kom is about to attack the guy when he summons lady police to arrest her n put her behind the bars 

Kom manages to make phone call ... as it was her right ... her dad was unreachable ..Mish is informed .. how AnuKommwere arrested 
Mish is worried of Anurag n asks if he was OK 
Kom corrects her to address him as Jeejaji .. 

Then revels theor ordeal shocking Mish .
Anu is  standing little away n is surprised how fearless she was of police .. she was very confident of her dad's position !! That he would bail her out of anything !! 

Kom asks Mish to come immediately n bail them out 
Mish taunts n laughs ...how they reached shady place ?? What happened ??
How police mistook them ?? She was very interested in their story ..
Mish taunts she was sure Prerna must be the beginning oft this story !! Kom fumes 
Asks her to reach fast ...Mish laughs n assures she was coming right away ...

Mish is very amused ... she orders servant to get her a glass of chilled juice .. she is so happy finally some one had taught didu a lesson !!
She relaxes on the sofa ..she thinks how could she spoil Prerna's hard work !! Mish laughs ..

At PS Anu is standing little away from Kom n thinks what was wrong with him !! He was at PS n he was enjoying this situation !! He laughs at himself !!
He thinks police always reach late ...but they reached his room at the correct time 
He is relieved police saved him for Kom !! ..he smiles ...

Kom asks him the reason behind his smile Anu fakes a reply ..he praises her for the way she was confronting the arrogant police .
She asks him tk makes phone call m use his contacts 
Anu tells police that they were really a married couple .
Police asks for proof ,,marriage cert .. 
Kom shouts they were married but not yet registered ..
They o,an Ed tk do it after HM .
Police asks for witnesses of their marriage .. to call them ..

Police refuse to let him use their phone but orders Anunto give them contact number while police will themselves call them .

Anu writes his  mom's number n tells Kom.the same .. 
They wait ..

At BB Mohini is having kitty party with her high society friends .. playing cards .. they are full of praises for Kom...pre stands at the balcony n looks at them .. 
they ask why the other girl was  here .. Kom says this  was her musibat ..and was going to get rid of her soon .

Pre wonders why did they not receive  AnuKom's phone call yet ??
Right then a phone rings ... Pre realises Mohini's phonenwas ringing in her room while she was bush playing cards 
Pre answers the phone call 

Last few mins 

She takes the call ...it's from police stn ...  police confirms if this was BB , informs they have arrested AnuKom ...if she knew them 
Pre informs she knew them very well ..she was coming to PS 

Pre enters PS and AnuKom shocked to see her there 
Precap 
Pre confronts Kom  along with "woman rights Activists "
The women accuse Kom of  they will not let her destroy a women's married life this way ... 
Pre tells Kom ... A wife should be at home with her husband not at a sleazy place where one has to hide their identity 
Kom is shocked 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SR hogi ? Nahi hogi police ko koun bulaya? These questions are killing from morning like Kattappa ne Bahubali Kyon maara ? 😆 hopefully we will get the answers. Thanks Suta for the updates. Every day I will wake up at 5.30am ( Uk time ) to read your updates . 🤗
Originally posted by Arshig8

SR hogi ? Nahi hogi police ko koun bulaya? These questions are killing from morning like Kattappa ne Bahubali Kyon maara ? 😆 hopefully we will get the answers. Thanks Suta for the updates. Every day I will wake up at 5.30am ( Uk time ) to read your updates . 🤗

I went to bed at 3.30 am this morning... this so bad yaar...

I need to get an indian hotstar account..

Originally posted by nailah_AnuPre

Even I don't have Hotstar subscription, so.just managing with Suta's updates. And it's midnight for us to watch and I don't believe in Ekta's serials, for one soap I don't want to take a subscription   ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by nailah_AnuPre

Where are you based?

5:30 AM UK time !! 
But the show is put up at 6:00AM IST and so is my update !!! are you not 8-12 hrs behind us ?? ðŸ˜•

It might be a sketchy place yaar. Police might raid there routinely. They would have thought that Anukom is there enjoying like other couples.
EWWW guys
I am trying to watch the episode
But I can't believe they are showing Anukomo romance as pre's dream ...that too with hamma song ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by ifmember

EWWW guys
But I can't believe they are showing Anukomo romance as pre's dream ...that too with hamma song  🤢
😡
Originally posted by ifmember

EWWW guys
But I can't believe they are showing Anukomo romance as pre's dream ...that too with hamma song   ðŸ¤¢
eww..they did play a song...PP was right.. ðŸ¤¢

Cvs are so clever.. They are showing the disgusting Komomoon with hamma hamma but as Pre's imagination.. So that We don't bash Them.. What an idea. 
😡

Pre must have brain hemorrhage after this disgusting nightmare.. 
Edited by Aurtika - 5 years ago