•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, I'm back, as you remember I'm a huge Shakti Arora fan and I have started watching Season 2 because I didn't know what else to watch. I pretty much liked it so far, I'm not a fan of any actor , infact this is the first show of everyone I'm watching except for Aneri. I've watched Beyhadh and I didn't like her as Saanjh at all, but I must say she has improved a lot, i am really liking her. I'm liking Verr, Ruhaan, Mishti, Arnav , bua, radhika everyone. Coming to the characters, they are real, Pari's attitude is real, Mishti's composure as the eldest sibling is real. I'm liking the sibling bond, hope they don't ruin it, and I don't see Mishti as Mauhaan or Maunal's daughter and Pari as KuNan daughter, for me they both are two fresh characters in a fresh show. Only complaint I have is Mishti's anger towards Ruhaan(though Tejaswini is amazing in such scenes), I am not able to relate to that, otherwise her anger towards Pari is also justified, afterall even I'm an elder sister 😉
Wow..what a positive post.i love u yar.i m a shakti fan too..nd aditi too.even i like drasti.in s2 i like both d girl..in this season everyone is unique in their own way.    Edited by Ifrat - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ifrat

Wow..what a positive post.i love u yar.i m a shakti fan too..nd aditi too.even i like drasti.in s2 i like both d girl..in this season everyone is unique in their own way.

Hehehehe thanks dear, love you too! I can't judge characters based on parents characters and I cannot like a character just because i love the actor, maya of Beyhadh (post few leaps), Kunal of silsila are such examples. So I watch shows in a slightly different manner i feel 😃 and coming to s1, i just loved the first four! Shakti, Aditi, Drashti and Abhinav were a treat to watch
Originally posted by Madhu_Scarlet

Hehehehe thanks dear, love you too! I can't judge characters based on parents characters and I cannot like a character just because i love the actor, maya of Beyhadh (post few leaps), Kunal of silsila are such examples. So I watch shows in a slightly different manner i feel 😃 and coming to s1, i just loved the first four! Shakti, Aditi, Drashti and Abhinav were a treat to watch
Yes preleap silsila was something else..those 4 were amazing..bt i like postleap character also..specificly two little girls