18th March : What an Amazing RAAPCHIK Episode*Dhanak Rocks*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
18th March

What an amazing episode it was. By far most Dhamakedar Dhaansu sequence on Indian Television.

Muh Dikhai amidst Don and other Gunda and their Gundi Wives

All drama with throwing money and drinks.

But Dhanak nailed it when she points gun over that apple on Savitri Maai's head. Followed by Dhanak revealing herself as IPS and a Dushman of all the Gunda people present there.

Loved Shruti's acting here. She was fabulous.

Vidya Taai the rivals got angry and all other Gundi points Gun on Savi and inturn Dhanak points Gun on their handicapped Gunda Hubby. Whole line sequence ended with Raghu and tapori log pointing Gun on others.

TRULY MINDBLOWING RAAPCHIK EPISODE.

THE REASON WHY GATHBANDHAN IS HATKE AND OUT OF THE LEAGUE SHOW.👏👏👏

Posted: 5 years ago
This was everything I wanted to see going into this show. They addressed every nuance of the show's central conflict- two very different communities in every sense of the words and how the two central characters maintain the balance. It was really great. 

The only thing I'm a bit off with is that I didn't want dhanak to make herself the target and reveal her intel yet. Any good police officer would've stored this intelligence away and used it at the right time without exposing themselves. But I did enjoy the drama afterwards. 

But lolz raghu seemed to fall more in love with dhanak's each passing moment of shareef o wala gunda gardi. Each scene was good. Hope they maintain this tempo for atleast the year. Abrar is an awesome actor but today shruti's chops showed. I was upset that they didn't develop the relationship before going the marriage track. The way they showed it, it should've been more of a savdhan india than romantic comedy. But today's episode kinda blew the ball out of the park. A family that slays together stays together (and yes I include maya in that). It was awesome. 

I hope the show wont shy from taking darker tones as the central couple delves into the world they live in. But i wouldn't want this to be raghu and dhanak undercover cops/helper saving the world. Police force isnt exactly without its lows and the relationship between the two sides of the same coin- police and crime isnt always enemity. Hope they touch on that. Raghu asked a valid question last episode- this marriage will end even if raghu changes and changes the world around him. Dhanak needs to change as well. Not everything is rosy with the police either. I hope they touch the darker themes of the underworld and the police as well. Then it'll be fun to watch.