Possible Future Tracks

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay so lets make this forum more lively.

Too sad that just bcz show features newbies people here hardly come on forum to discuss.

Anyway coming back to the show i am just loving it. Best show on channel right now. Major attraction is fast paced dhinchal episodes with zero dragging.

Show has progressed well in span of two months.

Now lets predict possible future tracks.

1) Raghu's old rival Don harassing Dhanak and kidnaps her ( I guess this one is up for holi track)

2) Dhanak and her IPS training with parallel tracks of her sister brother

3) Savitri and her dark past.

4) Dhanak's new hot boss at IPS training who falls in love with her and Raghu kills him. This leading to big track where Dhanak is in dilemma.

5) RaNak and their divorce followed by Raghu Maya Marriage which never happens.

6) Dhanak getting assignment to be an undercover agent and Raghu helps her and uses Don contacts to nab the terrorist.

What about you people ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is the best show on colors because of its pace. ðŸ˜Š
I saw somewhere that Dhanak is an undercover agent and is at Rahgu's house to nab the local gundas. She tells that to Raghu when she is drunk on Holi.

If true that explains why she came to Rahgu's house. Raghu's reaction can be interesting. He is very unpredictable when he gets angry.

All tracks you have listed are good ones but don't want any with her family - a non-entertaining bunch. I am waiting for the Savitri's past track. Rahgu showed his father's pic to Dhanak during the tour of the house.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Oh yeah Dhanak's family is too boring. Need some equal rival like Savi Baai.
As you said Dhanak came with a plan then Raghu will feel betrayed for sure. But quite an amazing track.
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raghu doesnt kill and i dont think he will. No triangle please. Its unnecessary and ttly not raghus character. He has a very strong personality despite of being a joru ka ghulam. I don't think he would have married maya even if dhanak was not there. He's just not into her. Im more curious to see the change in dhanak than raghu. His is predictable but hers will be interesting. Without her change a divorce is guaranteed. Raghu will never be a white collar worker like she'd imagined. It'll be interesting to see if and how she comes to term with that. ya agreed that not interested in good gujjus. Yawn party.
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Okay so lets make this forum more lively.

Too sad that just bcz show features newbies people here hardly come on forum to discuss.

Anyway coming back to the show i am just loving it. Best show on channel right now. Major attraction is fast paced dhinchal episodes with zero dragging.

Show has progressed well in span of two months.

Now lets predict possible future tracks.

1) Raghu's old rival Don harassing Dhanak and kidnaps her ( I guess this one is up for holi track)

2) Dhanak and her IPS training with parallel tracks of her sister brother

3) Savitri and her dark past.

4) Dhanak's new hot boss at IPS training who falls in love with her and Raghu kills him. This leading to big track where Dhanak is in dilemma.

5) RaNak and their divorce followed by Raghu Maya Marriage which never happens.

6) Dhanak getting assignment to be an undercover agent and Raghu helps her and uses Don contacts to nab the terrorist.

What about you people ?

I like this show

but I don't want Raghu to be a killer

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thank u for bringing some activity to this forum...
My list
1) dhanak targeting bablu bai but mai making Raghu think she is targeting them.. eventually Raghu help dhanak to catch him. 

2) Raghu may decide to give tenth board exam n dhanak help him study with some light n romantic moments.

3) bablu bai goons attack Raghu n Raghu gets beaten up without fighting back keeping dhanak's promise. dhanak taking care of him with possible romance.

4) dhanak may think of accepting Raghu but Aslam or batli may be caught by police n subjected to custodial torture so Raghu will hate police n mu dhanak as responsible for their arrest, so raghu ignore dhanak. and the incident will make dhanak see the darker side of police acts.

5) dhanak finding out savitri is not raghu's real mother n overhears she has Raghu only to use him as scapegoat for some bigger crime.

6) dhanak protecting Raghu from Mai n Mai creating possible mus between ranak.

7) sejal falling in love with someone n her marriage will run as side track.

8) Mai getting footages of Raghu forcibly marrying dhanak and mai n other goons kidnap one of dhanak's sibling n blackmail dhanak to produce it in court n annul her marriage with Raghu n also possibly get Raghu arrested. So possible ranak separation.

9) sejal husband may engage in smuggling due to urgent need of money and dhanak will be left in conflict of mind to arrest him with emotional blackmailing from her family.

10) before dhanak bails out Raghu a new Don or some goon will bail him out and Raghu will join him n be back to his old ways.

11) a perfect guy may be introduced opposite dhanak who will fall in love with her while dhanak loves only raghu. possible altercations may happen with raghu n the new guy with the new guy insulting Raghu n Raghu mu dhanak to have moved on with him.

12) Raghu be emotionally blackmailed by mai to marry Maya or some new vamp but dhanak may end up as bride n marry him. ranak mu will continue though.

13) Raghu will come to know truth of his mai n ranak unite.

14) Raghu will not kill anyone but may be falsely framed n dhanak will prove his innocence or dhanak will be falsely framed in some crime n Raghu help her out..
think not just goons but they will also show the negative side of police like corruption, producing fake evidences, misuse of power etc n dhanak fighting against it.
Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eventually, Raghu will end up a really rich guy - a movie star or a big don. 
If he is a rich, jet-setting don, there will a lot of tugging between them, a false murder charge where Dhanak will stand with him and after that, they (CVs) will forget the source the wealth and move on to next track, never to revisit the issue again.

If a movie star types - they will set up a massive MU before the track for a love-hate tugging.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
So happy to see people joining in discussions
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@jaz i like most of your suggest but i really do not want to see them changing savitri and raghu's relationship because of some misplaced need to suddenly whitewash raghu's environment and relationships. your blood doesnt define you and being savi's beta doesnt define raghu anymore than being raghu's wife defines dhanak. but to ruin the very premise of the show- which at the core is family and how these two individuals balance their filial duties and their duties to each other, just so raghu's ties to that environment is cut would be sad. this chawl and the belly of mumbai's underworld is where this story is taking place and yet maintaining a warm sense of family. that for me has been the usp of the show even more than whats going on between raghu and dhanak. tbh dhanak's 'mission' to completely change raghu as a person is very cliche and exhausting. honestly the saath vachans should have been two- 'dont do illegal things' and 'get a job so that you can take responsibility of your family'. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

@jaz i like most of your suggest but i really do not want to see them changing savitri and raghu's relationship because of some misplaced need to suddenly whitewash raghu's environment and relationships. your blood doesnt define you and being savi's beta doesnt define raghu anymore than being raghu's wife defines dhanak. but to ruin the very premise of the show- which at the core is family and how these two individuals balance their filial duties and their duties to each other, just so raghu's ties to that environment is cut would be sad. this chawl and the belly of mumbai's underworld is where this story is taking place and yet maintaining a warm sense of family. that for me has been the usp of the show even more than whats going on between raghu and dhanak. tbh dhanak's 'mission' to completely change raghu as a person is very cliche and exhausting. honestly the saath vachans should have been two- 'dont do illegal things' and 'get a job so that you can take responsibility of your family'. 

whatever I wrote are from daily soaps' pov...so such twist will probably be there I think...