Pakistani Serials

Sharukh Ki Saliyaan : ** Ahsan Khan& Ramsha Khan

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Ramsha Khan Signs an Exciting Project Alongside Ahsan Khan
Ramsha Khan Signs an Exciting Project Alongside Ahsan Khan
Ramsha Khan will be seen in a completely different avatar...
HIP DESK PUBLISHED MAR 14, 2019 10:22PM
Ramsha Khan, a dignified actress is known to personify any character with perfection. She is going to be seen in a new project with Ahsan Khan under the production of 7th Sky Entertainment.

Khan will be seen in a completely different avatar in this light-hearted serial which is written by Dr. Younis Butt and produced by the ace producers Abdullah Kadwani and Asad Qureshi. The serial will be directed by Mazhar Moin who has recently given "Haiwaan and one of Pakistan's mega-hit dramas "Quddosi Sahab Ki Bewah.

When asked about her new project, Khan stated, "I am very excited to be a part of this comedy serial because I have been playing pretty intense roles for quite a while so maybe it's the right time to take a leap and learn something new.

Ramsha Khan has evolved in her career due to her persona and acting capabilities. With her current dramas "Kaisa hai Naseeban and "Khudparast, Khan has outdone herself by beautifully pulling off both the characters with equal competence.

https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1157102/ramsha-khan-signs-an-exciting-project-alongside-ahsan-khan

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1sslgLWsAAPjyF?format=jpg[/IMG]

From 'Woh Ik Pal' to "Kaisa hai Naseeban" Ramsha Khan never fails to amuse us with her acting skill, she is one of those rare actresses who end up making the fictional character real.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This is from the same writer of Romeo Weds Heer. I hope this time he writes a better comedy. 
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm excited for this one! It looks like a light and fun drama which I think we need more of
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
It is named : Shahrukh ki saaalian! going to air on this ramzan on Geo Ent.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

HIP Exclusive: Shahrukh Ki Saliyaan will be a Lighthearted Comedy - Ahsan Khan and Ramsha Khan

Ramsha and Ahsan Khan talk about their upcoming comedy play Shahrukh Ki Saliyaan

Ahsan Khan and Ramsha Khan are two such talented actors that we literally follow each and every drama they decide to be a part of. With their natural flair for acting and having the ability to lose themselves in whatever character they don upon themselves, they are a pair to watch out for so recently when the news surfaced how the duo was pairing opposite one another for a comedy play produced by 7th Sky Entertainment we naturally were thrilled.

awesomegurti thumbnail

Written by Dr Younis Butt, it would be a treat to see Ramsha play a light-hearted role asKhudparastandKaisa Hai Naseebanhave both been quite sober, so wanting to know more we got in touch with both stars and this is what they shared with us when asked about their characters and one another.

Read:Ramsha Khan Signs an Exciting Project Alongside Ahsan Khan

With ladies going first, Ramsha said,

'My character is assertive, practical and a realist. She’s the smartest and the most independent in her household'.

awesomegurti thumbnail

Talking about what was it like working with Ahsan, Ramsha told us,

'My experience has been terrific so far, we’re always laughing during and before the scenes. It’s written wonderfully. It’s been such a pleasure to work with Ahsan, he’s super humble down to earth, extremely understanding. Easy to get along with. It’s been a smooth ride, to be honest'

View this post on Instagram

#latest #photoshoot #damas #international #jewelry #accessories #forhim #menstyle #mensfashion #pakistan #uae#india #dubai #comingsoon #😍

A post shared byAhsan Khan(@khanahsanofficial) onJan 27, 2019 at 1:40pm PST

So what is Ahsan playing in this fun drama was what we just had to ask the actor whose powerful performances in the past has made him a big name in the industry today.

'I think I have hardly done comedy ever,Chupan Chupaiwas a comedy film but my character in it was not comical but in this, I am doing a full-fledged comical role as the story is that mixed with romance '.

All praise for the writer, Ahsan said,

'Dr Younis Butt is known for his comical / satire stuff that he does as we have also seen in the past likeMisfit,Hum Sab Umeed Say HainandRomeo Weds Heerto name a few so I wanted to do something light for a change and this was a great chance as the director Mazhar Moin is great and 7th Sky Productions are excellent , I am glad I am working with them once again'.

awesomegurti thumbnail

The cast besides Ramsha and Ahsan also includes Jawed Sheikh, Saba Faisal, Hina Bayat and Rehan Sheikh to name a few. With him already having shot for the drama for 20 days Ahsan was also quite impressed by Ramsha as he told us,

'Even though Ramsha is new, it is great to work with her as her response and acting is quite up to the mark so overall its a nice experience and quite enjoyable'.

MochaQueen thumbnail

what a waste of a good cast

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sach mein .....  i cant see ahsan khan being wasted like this