Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK WU/Epsiode discussions 18 March 2019

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The epsiode starts with a dance .
The girl ( kuhu) thanks everyone for the applause .
She later sits down and ask for everything on the menu .

She then says mishti is too boring , she will study the entire menu , take the exam and get 99% . She is such a first bencher .

While mishti comments she is such last bencher .

She studies the entire menu , weighing the pros and cons as to what to order .

Rajvansh mansion is shown .
Someone ( abir's mom ) is seen playing sitar .
Edited by adyaa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HotStar uploaded the first episode already. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ 
It was nice and different. The introduction is a little bit dramatic. I feel like all the actors are trying to understand the characters and learning to be that person. I also felt they tried too hard to introduce everyone. They could have started a little bit slowly and not overload on the introduction of all the characters and the theme of the story. 

Overall today's episode was refreshing. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: inlieu

Did they show Abir yet?

Yes. He is shown to be a a chil guy. A free soul. 
Shaavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

Did they show Abir yet?

Yeah. They showed most of the main characters, especially the Rajvansh  family. They are yet to show the father of Abir and the Abir's history. 
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
First episode was good   .Lot of stereotype were broken in the first episode .

I did not expect that they will show Abir and his family in the first episode .Somehow Abir's family casting did not impress me . Coming to the characters apart from Abir one character that i am looking forward to is Kuhu ..she is so much fun and full of life .Looks like she will be paired against Kunal . Kunal looked really handsome in his intro ..he got a typical hero entry ...dressed in formal driving a convertible but one thing I was surprised is he made big promises to his mom that he will search for his cousin but all he did first was search for his bro despite his mom asking him not to involve Abir .I guess this is what we might see in future ...Abir's mom underestimating AbirEdited by yyyy - 5 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Abir is closer to Ketaki by her own admission  and by what I watched today he takes things easy. That must be the reason why Kunal was told not to involve him.
On the whole it looked colourful..youthful and soothing to my eyes. Loved to see Shaheer,,,with a youthful feel and long hair.. Welcome back Hero.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Abir is closer to Ketaki by her own admission and by what I watched today he takes things easy. That must be the reason why Kunal was told not to involve him.

On the whole it looked colourful..youthful and soothing to my eyes. Loved to see Shaheer,,,with a youthful feel and long hair.. Welcome back Hero.

Abir and his mom are poles apart in terms of personality . They don't seem to get along and that might be the reason his mom doesn't believe in him and trust him that he will focus on bringing back his cousin not use this opportunity to insult her .
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yyy

Coming to the characters apart from Abir one character that i am looking forward to is Kuhu ..she is so much fun and full of life

When I saw glimpses of Kuhu in YRKKH, I thought she'd be that typical over-energetic sidey to the FL but in the 1st ep, she impressed me. She's so much fun and actually lightens the screen. I am not too keen on Misthi as of now (since in YR, she was quite fun but now is very subdued). (Talking strictly about character not actor). Any way, it's just the 1st ep so.

In the brothers, I liked them both esp Kunal's entry- just like a dashing hero. 
Shaavi thumbnail
I rewatched the episode and it reminded me of the movie Khoobsoorat, the old one from 1980 with Rekha and Rakesh Roshan. In that too it is Dina Patak who is the matriarch and everyone is afraid of her. And Rekha is the free spirit. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Kaushikysgupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaavi

HotStar uploaded the first episode already.  😃 ðŸ˜ƒ 

It was nice and different. The introduction is a little bit dramatic. I feel like all the actors are trying to understand the characters and learning to be that person. I also felt they tried too hard to introduce everyone. They could have started a little bit slowly and not overload on the introduction of all the characters and the theme of the story. 

Overall today's episode was refreshing. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Can you please provide some other link for the episode ?? Pls ...hotstar is showing it for premium users