Nikitin Dheer roped in for naagin 3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Ekta Kapoor's supernatural show 'Naagin 3', featuring Surbhi Jyoti Pearl V Puri in lead roles, is continuously fetching great numbers for the channel. Currently, Bela (Surbhi Jyoti) is fighting it out with 'Huzoor' (Karishma Tanna) 'Hukum' (character's face not yet revealed). Recently there was buzz that actor Shourya Lathar will be seen as 'Hukum' in the 'Colors' show. But according to latest reports, the makers of 'Naagin 3' have roped in popular actor Nikitin Dheer to play 'Hukum' in Naagin 3'.

Speaking about the same, a source told a leading daily that, "Nikitin is playing Hukum, the most formidable demon. But he enters the lives of the Sehgals as a human an ambitious and wealthy businessman Manav Ahuja under the guise of a business deal. However, his ulterior motive is to seduce Bela (Surbhi Jyoti), as a union with her will make him the most terrifyingly powerful creature on earth."

Nikitin too confirmed his entry in 'Naagin 3' and told TOI that, "I am quite excited about joining Naagin'. It's a popular show and I would love to explore the supernatural genre again. It gives an artiste a lot of scope to perform. I am also happy about working with Ekta Kapoor."

Few days ago, actor Shourya Lathar himself revealed that he is playing 'Hukum' in 'Naagin 3' by posting a picture on Instagram. Also, he is posting scenes of 'Hukum' from the show on social media. But now, Nikitin will be seen as 'Hukum' in the Colors show and we wonder what will be Shourya's reaction.

Nikitin with 'Ishqbaaaz' co-stars (Photo: Instagram)

On the career front, Nikitin has been a part of various films including 'Jodha Akbar', 'Ready', 'Chennai Express', 'Dabangg 2' among others. Whereas on the TV front, he was seen in 'Dwarkadheesh', 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 5', 'Naagarjuna Ek Yoddha' and was last seen playing the role of 'Veer' in Nakuul Mehta Surbhi Chandna's 'Ishqbaaaz'.

Stay tuned for more updates!Edited by Amysheldon - 5 years ago
Aur kitne antagonist laaoge
At least he can act. Not like a certain KT. 
Thanks for the info.
Arre yarr kitne hukum hai. First another guy was said to be hukum, now this guy this hukum, then there is the other new antagonist.
Shop sale - Buy 1 item get 2 free
Naagin 3 sale - Say Bye to 1 Villan say hi to 3 new ones
Ek chali gayi 3 aur villains le kar agaye. *Bang my head on the wall*
Kitne log hukum hai? Kya chal kya Raha hai?
Originally posted by The.Wanderer

At least he can act. Not like a certain KT. 

Yes, Nikitin will nail this. Perfect choice for Hukum
Edited by Sunshine-1 - 5 years ago