||MisHaan FF - Junoon||(M) - Chapter 06||Page #15 - Page 14

Posted: 4 years ago

my god this story is really passionate ??

both mishaan were fire??

their first meeting was unusual both were heart broken??

but they found each other but they yet to realize their love??

for now they r more into their passion??

oops ruhaan got jealous seeing how comfortable with that male model??

continue plz

my god this story is really passionate ??

both mishaan were fire??

their first meeting was unusual both were heart broken??

but they found each other but they yet to realize their love??

for now they r more into their passion??

oops ruhaan got jealous seeing how comfortable with that male model??

continue plz

As per India Forums guidelines and rules, this story can't be updated for it has mature elements. Earlier a member had asked me if she could post this story at wattpad on my behalf as I am already writing the SaYa version but I don't know why she hadn't till now. 

So if you are still interested in this story then please lemme know so I can post the MisHaan version at my profile as well.

Originally posted by dmegha

As per India Forums guidelines and rules, this story can't be updated for it has mature elements. Earlier a member had asked me if she could post this story at wattpad on my behalf as I am already writing the SaYa version but I don't know why she hadn't till now. 

So if you are still interested in this story then please lemme know so I can post the MisHaan version at my profile as well.

Hii Megha...Really happy to see u back dear❤️😃🤗 How are you?Missed ur posts and FF updates😭

How did u write ur exams?😃

yeah plz post in wattpad dear

I want to read further parts

and plz update your other stories here

this story is quite interesting.please update 

Hey, if you are planning on to complete this story please do provide a link. I really love it. :)

uff where r u disappear again megha?😡