Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmegha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
*The 'M' in the title of the story is to specify that this story has some 'M', that is mature rated stuff. So if you are not comfortable with it then you can skip those parts that are going to be M rated.
**This story is also being updated on Wattpad but the couple is different (SaYa). And as the story was originally planned for another couple, this story of MisHaan is going to be different from the show.

|00| - A Pain That Connects

She wore a jumpsuit tonight.

Though the color was the same, white, which not only made her look angelic but also almost pure. It had become a habit of his as it had become hers. She would come at 9:30 P.M. every other night and would drown herself in alcohol till 11:10 P.M. Just like the time, the place where she would sit remained same, the brands and types of alcohol did change on regular basis but none were enough to ease her pain.

Nobody noticed because she never looked like she was in pain because they only saw the gorgeous smile on her face but not the pain & unshed tears in her eyes. But he noticed. He noticed because he knew a person like her, someone who was really close to him, someone at whose reflection he stared at every time he would stare at a mirror. Someone called Ruhaan Singh Oberoi.

It started a week ago when she began coming to the bar. No one but he could see the pain that her eyes reflected. He didn't know what she was going through or what must have happened but he knew the pain, the pain that was the resultant of a heartbreak. She was like his kindred spirit and she was a woman so he felt like he should take care of her.

He would make sure that nobody crossed the one feet radius around her, he would follow her outside and wait till she gets into her car. He would follow her to her home and would until she was inside her apartment. He still didn't know her name though, didn't think that it was necessary. He did all that but he never ever talked to her. 

Until now.

"Consumption of excessive alcohol can not only make you addicted but is also injurious for your health." said Ruhaan taking a seat beside her.

Mishti looked at him with dazed eyes, "Isn't this a kettle calling the pot black situation?" she smirked gesturing to the glass of whiskey.

Ruhaan chuckled but didn't speak any further. He was mentally berating himself for trying to initiate a conversation without prior planning. He sat there for 15 minutes thinking of what should he say next but nothing came in his mind.

Just when he was about to walk away, Mishti spoke up, "It still hurts." her voice was so low that for a second Ruhaan wasn't sure that she actually said something and that too to him.

He sat back on the bar stool and said, "Drinking never eases the pain but talking to someone can. Especially if that someone is a stranger because he doesn't know you so he won't judge. So," he paused for a few seconds before asking, "what did he do?"

Ruhaan's words made her laugh, "Why would you say so?"

"Well, unless you are not interested in men." he said making her chuckle, "These eyes reflect heartbreak." he stared into her beautiful hazel eyes. Those gorgeous shades of forest melted into one, so beautiful and so much lonely.

Mishti stared back into his chocolate brown eyes as she said, "Meri apni aurr uski aarzu mein farq yeh thha, mujhe bas woh lekin usse saara zamaana chahiye thha."

(The only difference between mine and his desire was that I only wanted him but he wanted the world.)

"My love just wasn't enough for him." Mishti added.

"Then he wasn't the one for you." Ruhaan spoke in a very matter-of-fact way making Mishti slightly furious, "Excuse me!"

"Who can't love you for what you are, for who you are, doesn't deserve to be loved by you. That's the difference between the right and the wrong one; the wrong person will give you less than what you are worth but the right one will give more than you can even ask for." his words did make sense to her.

"Don't waste your life for someone who doesn't even care." Ruhaan paid for Mishti as well and was about to leave but stopped when Mishti spoke up.

"Shouldn't you follow that advice as well?" Ruhaan turned to look at Mishti but she wasn't looking at him. Instead, her complete focus was on his still not empty glass of whiskey as she ran a finger over its rim.

"It's not that only you could see the pain. Do you know your eyes tell a story of their own?" that had Ruhaan smile genuinely.

"I don't have any comforting words to say because I never had someone to comfort me all my life but you can tell me about your problem. I am a good listener and someone did say that it's better to share your problems with a stranger because they won't judge you." Mishti looked up at him, her eyes urging him to tell their story.

Ruhaan closed his eyes and drank the contents of his glass in a go, "Humme unmein sukoon ki talaash thhi aurr unhe nafrat thhi hamarae shor se."

(I was looking for peace in her but she hated the noise of my life.)

"She called me a beast, a monster for the man I have become." Ruhaan said nothing more but Mishti could relate.

"She wasn't the one for you then." said Mishti repeating Ruhaan's words. "Or maybe she was into some Prince Charming shit!" that made Ruhaan chuckle.

"Don't you want a Prince Charming for you as well?" he couldn't help but ask.

The lighter mood suddenly turned into something intense as Mishti's lips curled upwards in that gorgeous smile of hers and her eyes shone with the passion that her words reflected, "I prefer a flawed Beast than a fluffy Prince Charming. I need a Beast to protect me from everything but him."

So how was it? Did you like it? Are you interested in this story?

Please lemme know about it through your likes and in your comments.

Thank you😃
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago
dmegha thumbnail
Index

|00| :: A Pain That Connects :: Page #1

|00.5| :: Those Who Are So Much Alike :: Page #2

|01| :: The Touch That He Planted :: Page #2

|02| :: Imprinted In His Memory :: Page #4

|03| :: The Subject Of His Interest :: Page #7

|04| :: The Touch That Makes You Feel :: Page #9

|05| :: The One He Couldn't Resist :: Page #12

|06| :: The Art Of Envy :: Page #15

|07| :: Touch Me Like You Do :: Coming Soon
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent start dear👏..This is completely a fresh angle to MisHaan story..Loved it❤️..Plz continue
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow👏 mind blowing...just loved it..❤️
dmegha thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Excellent start dear 👏..This is completely a fresh angle to MisHaan story..Loved it❤️..Plz continue

I am glad that you liked it. 
Thanks for commenting😃
dmegha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Wow👏 mind blowing...just loved it..❤️

Thank you for commenting.
I am glad that you liked the prologue.😳
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This seems so damn interesting! You go girl! Please update soon. 😳
dmegha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

This seems so damn interesting! You go girl! Please update soon. 😳

I am gonna update now😆
Pre-written chappys here😉😛

Thanks for the comment.
dmegha thumbnail
|00.5| - Those Who Are So Much Alike

Mishti - the flawed beauty

Ruhaan - the wounded beast

dmegha thumbnail
|01| - The Touch That He Planted

Mishti came out of the washroom dressed in a loose white top and white capri bottoms. She sat in front of the dressing table and started drying her hair using a towel. It's been an hour since she came back home and 2 hours since she left that man alone in the bed of the hotel room they had spent the night at.

Together.

Mishti threw the towel away as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She ran her hands over her arms thinking about how he had held her close to his body igniting the fire of desire in her. Her hands touched the hickeys around her neck not able to forget the pleasure that pain had evoked in her.

Her thumb caressed her lips which were red and swollen now, all because of his soul-searing kisses. And that small cut at the corner of her lips; Mishti could still feel the coppery taste of her blood when he had bit her lips making her moan. Not to mention those beard burns that he left. His touch, his kisses, his breath fanning against her skin and that feeling of him inside her.

Glorious.

Last night he didn't just have sex with her, he made her feel. Something that she didn't know that she wanted. He evoked, provoked and then satisfied the desires of her body with his own. Though she was still sore from the events of last night but Mishti hadn't felt this mush satisfied and relaxed ever. Did every woman feel so after their first time or was there something in him, in his touch that made her feel that way?

Mishti chose to not contemplate about it, instead, she closed her eyes and hugged herself basking in the after sex glory.

Ruhaan woke up alone and naked in the bed. He sat up on the bed and ran a hand through his messed up hair as the memories of last night flashed before his eyes like a movie.

3 years. It was 3 years ago that he last let a woman get this close to him and that woman had been his wife, now his ex-wife. Since then he had never initiated or let any woman have such close physical contact with him. But last night something happened that made him cross the boundary and kiss that woman with an undeniable hunger and raw passion. 

He didn't know what exactly made him kiss her. Was it is her pain which was a reflection of his own? Or, was it her comment about needing a beast instead of a prince charming that caused the dormant volcano of his desires to finally erupt?

He clearly remembered that he was the one to initiate the kiss. He just couldn't hold himself from not doing so. Her eyes, they urged him to react and act upon his desires. Though he had desired the kiss to soft and gentle in it's kind but things got escalated really quickly when she started responding.

Ruhaan could still feel her soft body writhing under him as he kissed every inch of it, every nook and cranny. He could still hear her every moan of pleasure, those sighs and sweet noises that she made whenever he would kiss her, bite her, suck her. Her every response was like adding fuel to an already raging fire. It causes an explosion.

He stood up and started getting dressed. It was when he wore his shirt that he winced in pain. Ruhaan removed his shirt and want to stand in front of the mirror trying to check his back. A chuckle escaped his lips as he looked at the scratch marks that she had left on his body.

Shaking his head, Ruhaan began dressing again. He picked up his wristwatch from the floor and found a simple chain bracelet tangled with his watch. The bracelet had an alphabet 'm' charm attached to it.

"This must be hers." he muttered to himself as he put the bracelet in his jacket's pocket hoping that they would meet again one day and then he would give her this bracelet.

It was her first time so Mishti was a bit nervous about it. Though she didn't let it show but she was nervous and she really didn't like it. Mishti Khanna wasn't the one to be scared of or nervous about anything. But then again, this was a first.

It was her first-time experience of hiding the hickeys, fingerprint bruises and beard burns using make-up. It took her 2 hours and almost 20 youtube videos to perfectly cover all those marks that would have been visible.

She decided to wear a conservative outfit for the office. A plain white kurti that had flowery lace attached at the hem of it and at the end of the long sleeves as well. She paired it with cigarette pants and nude peep-toe heels. She wore simple diamond and pearl earrings and a silver double chain anklet that had a starfish charm attached to it. 

As Mishti exited her room in a rush as she was late for the office. In her rush, she didn't notice her mother coming from the other side and bumped into her. "Mishti?" Mauli was shocked to see her daughter at home, "Aaj tum office nahi gayi?" she asked.

"Uumm, Maa, woh.." now that had Mauli worried. She had never seen Mishti this much nervous and fumbling ever except those times whenever he would come in front of her.

Mauli cupped Mishti's face in her hands, "Did something happen Mishti? Did he.."

Mishti moved back with a wary smile on her face, "Nothing Maa, nothing like that. I," she sighed before telling Mauli just half of the truth, "I broke up with Veer, so I have been feeling low. I drank and came home late last night, hence woke up late as well."

Mauli was equal parts worried and surprised. She was worried as to how this break-up will affect Mishti as Veer was her first love, a chance at a normal life which Mishti had been deprived off considering her past. And she was surprised knowing well that this wasn't Mishti's nature, she was not the one to back off that easily. Wasn't she the one to tell her that no matter what, she was going to make Veer fall in love with her?

"Mishti?"

Mishti knew the question that her mother wanted to ask, "You don't have to be worried about anything Maa. Veer just wasn't the one for me. He didn't have it in him to love me." she said and Mauli knew it from the finality in Mishti's tone that the latter was speaking the truth.

"I am going now." Mishti placed a hand on Mauli's cheek, "Apna dhyaan rakhiyega."

Ignoring all the stares that she had been getting from her employees, Mishti went inside her cabin and locked the door. She then took out a make-up mirror from her bag and checked if any of the marks were visible. She sighed in relief on noticing that the marks were still not visible, that her cover-up had been a success.

She closed her eyes and leaned back on her chair trying her best to relax but the memories of last night didn't give her a chance to. Though she was drunk but she wasn't that much drunk that her memories would turn hazy.

Mishti remembered every single detail of every moment that she spent with him last night. Every touch, every kiss, every bite and every lick was ingrained in her mind. 

Their first kiss had been soft, alluring and gentle. It didn't matter that they were surrounded by people, that they were being watched. The only thing that mattered was the feel of his lips against hers, his tongue clashing with hers, the pressure of his hold around her neck and the desire that it evoked.

They had to break the kiss because of the need to breathe in some oxygen. No words were exchanged as their eyes spoke volumes. God knows what was it but soon enough they found themselves in one of the rooms the nearest hotel.

Once inside the room, they kissed once again but this time it didn't have even an ounce of gentleness in it. It was hot, heavy, harsh and bruising. A battle of dominance. The need to feel each other was unexplainable, the urge to have their bodies connected in the most primal way was undeniable.

Mishti's heart started beating fast, she started breathing heavily remembering the part where she had straddled him, taking him inside her. He had gripped her waist using one hand while he grabbed and squeezed her breast using the other hand.

She was brought out of those memories by a loud knock at her door. Coming back to reality she realized that at some point she had clenched her fists so hard that her long nails had dug into her skin that she had injured herself.

Mishti stood up and went to unlock the door but stopped when she saw Veer behind that glass door. For a moment she faltered remembering all those hateful words that he had used to describe her but then that stranger's words rang inside her mind;

"Who can't love you for what you are, for who you are, doesn't deserve to be loved by you. That's the difference between the right and the wrong one; the wrong person will give you less than what you are worth but the right one will give more than you can even ask for."

Mishti's expression turned indifferent and she got back into her stoic mode as she opened the door. "Yes, Mr. Sharma?" she asked.

Veer was about to say something but stopped when he noticed Mishti's bleeding palm. He became furious, "Do you think that by hurting yourself I will come back to you?"

Her brows rose up and she stared at him with a mock smile on her face, "Do you really think that you are that much important to me that I will hurt myself for you?"

"Mishti tum..." before Veer could say anything, Mishti raised her hand in front of his face, gesturing him to stop.

"Tum nahi, aap. And you have lost the right to call me by my name. Baaki sab employees bhi bolte hain, tum bhi seekh lo. I am your boss so you better call me Ma'am. Understood?" Mishti felt satisfied on seeing the surprised look on Veer's face.

"And this.." she looked up at her palm and wiped off the blood using a tissue, "This was an accident. You are not that important for me Mr. Sharma that I would hurt myself for you. You are just an employee of my company and nothing else. Now if you don't have anything to say then you can leave." said Mishti and went to sit on her chair.

Veer stood rooted at the spot as he watched Mishti take out the first aid kit and apply antiseptic on her wound before bandaging it.

Here's the first chapter of the story. I hope that you liked it. Please like and comment.

Thank you