Why Mishti is so worried about the future?

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Both Kunal and Mauli were successful doctors. Ishan was a restaurant owner. So I can call him rich too.
Now what happened to the girls? None of them took their parent's profession. I am confused about their age too. If Ansh is sixteen. Mishti can't be less than twenty three. Because she was six when we last saw them. Pari can be twenty two. By this time ppl don't complete their studies. Shouldn't both be in study now than doing business? Now a days most of the modern girl get married at at least 25+. If too modern 30+. Why they are marrying so early sp Mishti who is the responsible one.

Mishti was blaming Pari and asking what will she do after Mishti's marriage. Mishti wasn't much older than Pari. If Mishti marry now, Pari will marry next year. Then what is the need for Pari to think about responsibility or when will Ansh grow up? Isn't she talking weird? Pari has more possibility than Mishti as Arnav is like already damad baan gaya if Pari says "yes". She can marry anytime,,,,,,,,,,doesn't need to wait 3months or acceptance of parents. Why Mishti is not seeing ?

With that shouldn't Ansh think of his own "future"? He is the man of the house. His elder sisters can get married and just leave him . Our society doesn't want bahus to work...at least that is the common belief. So both Pari and Mishti doesn't have to work after shadi. If they want they can.

Ansh's mom was a doctor. Shouldn't he try to go to some career like this than whatever business Mishti is in? Pari is a creative girl like her mom. She may turn in to an artist or work is creative industries. She doesn't have to save this business. If she is creative enough , she will find a job.
Why Mishti is forcing her siblings? Her business is her headache. Not Pari or Ansh's. She is marrying a rich guy. Even if Pari marry or can't effort Ansh's tuition fee...jeejoo can always help him with his tuition fees as a loan. Mishti herself can also help by her own income. Its not that Veer is going to stop her work. To raise a bro or help him she doesn't have to be a billionaire.

I find Mishti completely ridiculous. There is nothing to worry about the business. Besides it is already sinking.

P. S. All those who have the habit to shipping before the show start or reply seeing the title of the thread...either read or skip. This is not a Mishti bashing thread. It is just a common question we face in real life too about our kid's career.
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Not again look like misthi had done some crimes why will not she scold why will only she handles all  everyone has equal responsibility her pyarri sis was dancing all pressure comes to her wow  if pari cry by misthi scolding  her thats a big deal to all whereas pari can enjoy enjoy luxurious life by misthi hardwork misthi can scold because dnt forget she has given home to that sis  whose mother has snatched everything from her why u expect misthi to do good things only if u can understand misthi pov then u hv no rights t judge her u r pari is nit dudh ki dhooli kuch bhola nhi ajnabbee ka samne rona suru atleast misthi is not like thats her chsracter  Edited by mishaan - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One more thread on bashing Mishti and the silsila continues😉
Waidehi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

One more thread on bashing Mishti and the silsila continues 😉

i wonder if someone has this much attention in any show ðŸ˜†
jhalak7 thumbnail

One more thread on bashing Mishti and the silsila continues😉

This is not Mishti bashing thread.
Read before reply.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaan

Not again look like misthi had done some crimes why will not she scold why will only she handles all  everyone has equal responsibility her pyarri sis was dancing all pressure comes to her wow  if pari cry by misthi scolding  her thats a big deal to all whereas pari can enjoy enjoy luxurious life by misthi hardwork misthi can scold because dnt forget she has given home to that sis  whose mother has snatched everything from her why u expect misthi to do good things only if u can understand misthi pov then u hv no rights t judge her u r pari is nit dudh ki dhooli kuch bhola nhi ajnabbee ka samne rona suru atleast misthi is not like thats her chsracter 

where did I write its a crime? Its just a common question which I think very soon Ruhan will ask Mishti. Don't you have this problem in real life too.
pranurosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaan

i wonder if someone has this much attention in any show  😆

I remember one quote whenever I saw all these things "Hate her or love her but can't ignore her"
pranurosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhalak7

This is not Mishti bashing thread.
Read before reply.

I read your post and that's what feel.

jhalak7 thumbnail

I read your post and that's what feel.

Well you are wrong. I am not a Mishti hater. This is a common question about what career a kid will choose. Read again or skip the thread...I don't want to bash Mishti or Pari.
Waidehi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhalak7

where did I write its a crime? Its just a common question which I think very soon Ruhan will ask Mishti. Don't you have this problem in real life too.

sorry u r bashing misthi in every post u undestand her pov and u can say u blame like she had done crimes dnt judge her on the basis of her action she is thinking as a resposible girl yaar i do hv but i dnt react like u does sorry u r making misthi villian here whereas u r pari is not dudh ki dhooli