New Zealand terror attacks at mosques in Churchchrist

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
50 people dead in a terrorist attack that was live streamed by the evil scumbag terrorist on Facebook. 

RIP to all those that died, and wishing a speedy recovery to those that are injured. ðŸ˜­

I wish I could unsee the video. 

I'm surprised there isn't a topic on this already, also disgusted by the lack of Bollywood stars that have condemned the attack. Sickening. 

We're all human. 

The video was disturbing and should be removed everywhere. May thr souls Rest In Peace
I was also wondering there is not one tweet or any messages condemning this terrorist attack. Selected outrage, this has to be one of the worst terrorist attack in a country like New Zealand that to by an Australian.
You see its Muslims, they are not considered humans so some are silent and rest of them are looking excuses for this white man by calling him a white supermist not a terrorist.

Originally posted by sunflower52

I was also wondering there is not one tweet or any messages condemning this terrorist attack. Selected outrage, this has to be one of the worst terrorist attack in a country like New Zealand that to by an Australian.
You see its Muslims, they are not considered humans so some are silent and rest of them are looking excuses for this white man by calling him a white supermist not a terrorist.

Absolutely right

Soon he will be branded just mentally disturbed
Originally posted by Stone-Cold

50 people dead in a terrorist attack that was live streamed by the evil scumbag terrorist on Facebook.

RIP to all those that died, and wishing a speedy recovery to those that are injured.😭

I wish I could unsee the video.

I'm surprised there isn't a topic on this already, also disgusted by the lack of Bollywood stars that have condemned the attack. Sickening.

We're all human.

there is, just like every such thread which is not BW related moved to Debate Forum.

Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan and others condemn New Zealand mosque shooting

Post the horrendous terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, many prominent figures from around the world are condemning this cowardly act of terrorism.https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/entertainment/celebrities-sonam-kapoor-amitabh-bachchan-varun-dhawan-condemn-new-zealand-mosque-terror-attack-509421

Indian celebs are at least better then their Pakistani counterparts, who realize that an act of terrorism is terrorism and doesn't matter what religion the terrorist belongs to.
As for topic, as india's own news belongs in debate forum. Similarly this too belongs there