Siya agrees to helps mohini get her ranasa back

Posted: 1 years ago
https://m.timesofindia.com/videos/tv/hindi/on-the-sets-of-manmohini-siya-agrees-to-chaudail-manmohinis-conditions-for-her-ram/amp_videoshow/68425590.cms
1 Likes this
What? Wow! This sounds interesting! 
1 Likes this
Hmm doesn't sound so good That past track was disappointing  Edited by Hallyumint - 1 years ago
1 Likes this
Originally posted by Hallyumint

Hmm doesn't sound so good That past track was disappointing 

Agreed! I hoped they would show Mohini was wronged by Sisodia Vansh. But in stead, they showed that Mohini was greedy and wanted to steal Queen Rajeshwari's position.  
0 Likes this
Hi I'm back from Vacation.  How are you ?
Mohini - I knew they would use the same storyline from their previous serial "Ek Deewana Tha"

Still don't like a saintly Ram & to compensate extra Despo Mohini.  Kinda like giving him a free pass without him being answerable for anything. 

What i want to know is what were those flashbacks ? Ranasa promising to be with her for this life time & the next lifetime.

Her saying i don't want to cheapen our love by resorting to black magic to control your senses but don't have a choice ?

Her waiting for his memory to come back 

In the beginning their dialogue of him running after her & saying i won't let you go .

Plot Holes... Plot Holes... Plot Holes !

It read like two completely different storylines 

What was her 500 wait for if not love ?? 

Obsession Power Prestige of a kuwaranisa  What ?

Confusing 

Did you know Nazar Forum died a few days back It's got a fresh more friendly crowd 

Edited by Hallyumint - 1 years ago
1 Likes this
I am great, Hallyumint! Thank you for asking! Hug I did not know this about Nazar forum. How did it die? What do you mean by friendly crowd? As for Mohini, I do recall those flashbacks. Did the writer forget what he wrote previously? Shocked And why is it that in these kinds of shows, the woman, churail, daayan etc is shown to be wrong when she actually should be right and other side is should to be right when in fact, they are wrong?! Thumbs Down
0 Likes this
Members on Nazar forum bashed the show so much they all left .
Since then the forum was dead like this one.

Recently a new crowd has come there mostly newbies.

They are much more friendly 
0 Likes this
Why are Chudail/ Daayan portrayed as bad ? Hmmm Ermm

Tv audiences are females. So content is made acc to their taste.

Most female members prefer the lines of good & bad be rigidly drawn. They prefer things to be in black & white

This is the opposite of web series 

1 Likes this