Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) DESTINED COUPLE (RE-POST) EPILOGUE-II/PG 19 (MAY 17)

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey all...So here's re-posting Destined Couple...Since its of a few parts... Am hoping to finish this ASAP... 

Again will only be providing links to the updates here and the updates are gonna be on wattpad...You can comment anywhere... 

For PMs???? Mention that in your comments below... 

INDEX

PART 1 scroll down

PART 2

PART 3

LAST PART/EPILOGUE-I

Epilogue-II

drrose312019-04-17 09:02:45

Edited by drrose31 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

DESTINED COUPLE

PART 1 

Geet was hurriedly going holding loads of paintings and paint brushes in her hands along with a hand bag .. for the auditorium , murmuring to herself..

Geet (ST):- oh my stars !! I need to do it...where are these good for nothing friends of mine ??? at the time of need , none shows up .. Grrr !!! what to do with these so called friends of mine ???   

She was still busy in talking with herself and walking when she, all of sudden, was bumped on someone ,coming from the other side of the huge corridor .. 

Both gasped and  fell on floor with a thud .. But Geet still had her precious paintings of hers ,secured with herself ... Both sat on floor , looking at each other ..Geet was still thinking what had happened all of sudden  looking at her surroundings , scattered things of theirs on floor... when the person ,with whom she bumped spoke up...

person:- Am so sorry ..(He just said that and started to get up arranging and taking his bag that contained a guitar .. and then started to take and arrange her belongings but she already had started to pick her things)

Geet:- That's ok... you may carry on... (she said and that one sentence took his heart .. He looked at her .. and kept looking at her .. when someone's call from behind broke his staring)

Adi:- Hey Maan !! what are you up to Dude..

The person was Maan ..Adi looked at the girl and then at Maan , then he smirked ...Looking at both .. Geet averted her attention fully to her belongings , little bit scared to find boys near her  which were totally unknown to her and she wasn't comfortable being in boys company..

But there was another person who wasn't happy looking at the girl with HER Maan.. Shikhaa.. Maan's childhood friend ..who thought Maan is her property,till she gets he Mr perfect so she didn't like Geet ..

CONTINUE READING HERE...

Edited by drrose31 - 5 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats...
Am glad you decided to re-post
I will get to read another one from your awesome work:)
sahibasharma thumbnail
Part 1

Nice start
Geet seems to love painting...
They met through their usual bumping thing...hehe
Maan was looking for her...seems the cute girl left a mark on his mind

Shikha is weird... I just hope she doesn't spoil Geet's painting

Continue soon
Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Please do include me in your PM list:)
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update . geet is a painter , she bumped with maan in auditorium . though maan apologized but she was uncomfortable cos she don't know him . adi was there  & some shikha was there too ...a jealous soul who is maan's childhood friend .
waiting for next 
And yes want to read this story again so send me pm plz πŸ˜‰
NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story
Looking forward to it

Please include me in ur pm list
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Didn't read so new for me 
Congrats 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Rose for posting this story...was eagerly waiting for thisπŸ€—πŸ€—
Will read n comment
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! 

glad you reposted! 

Part 1

fabulous update! greatly written! 

glad Maan apologised! Maan seems taken in by her! wow he was looking for her! liked his reaction when he saw her! 

great that they met again! 

Gosh this Shikha πŸ˜‘

what will she do?