•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I know its a TV show but just have to vent it out anyway..😆

Shan's character really needs to be written well , the way he first does something and then next moment wants to counter himself only on that.. either character so confused or there are two different people writing it alternatively... 😛 .. Its so confusing that its not even funny.. 😕

There are moments like what happened yesterday .. when Shan decides to go and bring Puchki back.. I remember a similar Shan was ready to tell Puchki what she means to him but then suddenly is  brought back to his usual sacrificing mode.. Well he actually dreamt of saying Puchki I love you in front of the family .. alas dream.. but inspite of reaction of his family members in his dream.. he goes and tries to confess to Puchki... then we see him acknowledging his love.. first drunk and then in full hosh.. it was like .. Baby I love you but I cant do anything about it.. so what was this confession for... Cut down to the moment just before the mahaepisode in which turn of events make him realise how great Puchki is.. and he wants to openly acknowledge her as his wife.. okay so here again this is same guy who was thinking about how to get Asmita and Ridoy closer by asking Asmita to give Ridoy a chance.. okay lets get it that he was tired of all drama and wanted now to live for himself and Puchki.. so he asked Puchki to dress up like a bride and he will welcome him in house like his wife..

Fair enough.. his Nivi mom gave him threats of self immolation... he got to do what he did..  fine.. he throws Puchki out.. hears his brother going beserk over the same Puchki in Jail.. sees how his Nivi mumma says to Puchki to never contact anyone... and then on his way back.. realizes that he actually lost Puchki .. ( its other thing he threw her out , so what was he expecting.. that Puchki will be standing at the gate waiting for him to take him back..) okay so given him  another chance.. he now faces consequence of his action and realise how it is to be without his Puchki.. and then pumped up by his chachu... He decides to bring her back... 

What was this .. seriously.. flip flop Shan in action.. why no consistency in his character.. I get his confusions at time.. but what happened yesterday .. was indeed another u turn of his character...AGAIN.. as what he intends to do if after bringing back Puchki , his mom again will turn on some angry dance and blackmail him further by doing one more round of suicide attempt.. and what happened to drama he witnessed in the Jail with Ridoy going beserk over Asmita leaving him..

I don't know what they are trying to show.. yeah we should not use brains while watching.. but had to vent out my frustration on this character.. ðŸ˜†

I think that rang badlu side of him will make Puccki make him word hard to gain her love back
I think he is suffers from Multiple personality disorder ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by A_bhi_23

I think he is suffers from Multiple personality disorder  😆

Schizophrenia ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†