Kumkum Bhagya

Heading towards a similar story of YHM and Pavitra rishta

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As many of us knows what happened in yhm for a leap, when Ruhi was kidnapped and Ishita-Raman seperated.But later Ruhi returns to take revenge,so it may be possibles that Kiara will return to take revenge. Also kkb is going to be on the lines of Pavitra rishta in which also Manav--Archana separated for a leap having two kids...So here the one girl with pragya is going to be like Purvi and the one with Abhi is like Ovi. and there are 99.99% chances that in later track, both the daughters will fall for same guy... And the story continues likes this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I stoped watching YHM and now it is time to Say goodbye to KKB .
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And in BALH, Pihu the sweet pre leap character becomes an unbearable drag after the leap! So we can expect Kiara to become like that as well.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys, can somebody fill me in what's going on?
Is Kiara dead for good or she will return like how Yudhi returned in KZK season 1? 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Since they never found the body for Kiara I'm sure she is not dead , she is probably alive and will come back later for revenge
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Remember what happened to Soham in Pavitra Rista. The first baby of Manav and Archana. They showed him falling into waters like Kiara. FF 20 years he comes back as a villain.  THe other two babies of them were snatched by Manav and he took them to foreign coountries and Archana was left with none. Here some slight twist but rest assured we can expect the same type of story to continue. Both the girls will fall for the same guy for starts.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly Same Story. Not Interested.