KUMKUM BHAGYA??? NOT!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Good evening girls !!!! 
Annie, Dorianne, GB, LA, and whoever else I may have left behind, like Annie said, it may be time for us to sign off for good 😭 , i.e : not even reading the updates anymore With Annie signing off, we have a slim chance to know what is going on in a nut shell. If this crap progression of the story could turn Annie off, who had been the staunchest viewer of this show, the makers better sit bolt upright and take note😡 Annie, thank you for your patience for putting up with the show as well as with several of us, throwing ice water time and again at the show. 

I haven't watched since Kiara got kidnapped, as I didn't have the stomach to see a little girl being torn away from the parents or the parents' anguish knowing that their little girl is away from the security of their home, frightened, mistreated and God forbid whatever else can happen with a little girl😭💔 My little girl stands in front of my eyes, and I could never bring myself to watch. Normally, I would skim through Annie's update and be done with it. Today's written update, I have read completely though, masochistic me😡, I don't know why I needed to know the details. 

A few things about the show and the makers have shattered me to the core. Abhi, Pragya were married, 3 times so far ( or was it 4 if we count the MMS shebang ). I just want to recount the recent marriage and oaths that they have sworn by. 

1. Abhi- I will never get mad at you. Pragya- I won't give you a chance. OK, too far fetched knowing Abhi. -SHATTERED
2. Abhi - I will never ask you to go away. Pragya- I won't go away from you. If I ever go away, I will take you along-  Leave the house and never come back, I will never come back. DECIMATED
3. Abhi- I will never let any differences creep between us. Pragya- I will never let a third person come between us. - 3 people between them - IMPLODED
4. Abhi- whether the mistake is yours or mine, I will be the one pacifying you. Pragya- I will always listen to what you have to say and understand. YOU are the murderer, NO YOU😭 YOU KILLED MY DAADI AND MY DAUGHTER😭 PULVERISED TO SMITHERINS
5. Abhi- I will always listen to you. Pragya- I will make you my slave- SHUT UP, how much money will you take in exchange for the babies😲- DEMOLISHED
6. Abhi- I will keep you and our children safe ( not a marriage vow). Now I know why they had him repeat it so many times- SHATTER YOUR FAMILY AND THROW PART OF THE FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE😭. This is to mock the hero of the show as an impotent man who couldn't keep his family safe and together. Shame on you, writers👎🏼😡
Thank Goodness, we don't have the other two vows we never got to hear😭

Guys, these were the vows our smartest makers made them take again and again. There is absolutely no meaning to these vows, marriage, this is definitely not love, there is no care or concern, no sense of belonging or family.

Which father would put one of his babies and his wife out in the cold, to fend for themselves, with hatred in his heart?😭 Which mother would leave one of her babies and her husband, never to return?😭 When the need of the hour is to console each other, find the culprits and punish them with all their might, shower the newborns with all the security in this world, which couple would blame each other and let the culprits go away. 

If Abhi, Pragya knew King had a hand in the kidnapping deal, why did they not get him to the authorities? When Abhi, Pragya knew that Nikhil and vomit are the star players in this kidnapping and death of their first born, why did they not tear them to pieces😡😭 Are they living in a jungle where the parent animal fights relentlessly but gives in when the predator is too strong? Are these our protagonists we are talking about? 😡

King- As much as I detest his hand in kidnapping Kiara, why would Abhi question Pragya about not getting King out of their lives? This is King, the savior, the father Kiara had since her birth when Abhi conveniently kicked Pragya out of his life. But for King, there would have been no Pragya, no Kiara, no babies. How can you throw out the most important person in a child's life with no importance given to him? How can you sever ties with such a person? What is the rationale for this? While Pragya and in fact, Abhi too had several reasons to keep King in the family's fold, Abhi had NOT ONE OR EVEN A FRACTION of a reason to keep vomit in his life and his house with his family😡👎🏼

This definitely is not equal blame game with Pragya. He did keep the mistress who had committed innumerable crimes, in his life, his house, enabled her, kept her hopes up, provided her with luxuries, money to commit any number of crimes, including harming his daadi, his daughter😡👎🏼💔When the crazed woman vouched to kill the babies publicly, " it pained him to throw her out of the house" just like " he understood vomit killing Pragya because she wanted to get him". WHAT THE HECK !😡💔👎🏼 Now what? Since he threw Pragya out, will he now get the vomit back in the " role of a mother" just like he gave her the " role of a wife" before👎🏼 ? Because, he always keeps her as the fall back option🤢The next generation will then also fight with this wretch😡

Where is the bhagya? Where is the kumkum? Where is the love? Where is the marriage? Where is the family? Where is the sense of belonging? THIS IS NOT KUMKUM BHAGYA😡😡, at least not for a lot of us mortals who slog around, try to nourish our relationships, keep getting strong when the going gets tough, stay united in the face of hardships. I GUESS WE ARE NOT THE ANOKHA LOVERS😲Their ABHIGYA whom they dreamt about died and with her, THEY ENDED THEMSELVES. Please don't preach us again , that theirs is some great love story. It truly is painful. 

So long, people. Annie, I wish you come join in as we vent. Although, it seems pretty useless at this time, with all the conspiracy theories floating around.  Don't believe this show will last very long, a few months, give or take😲I will miss you, Annie🤗
Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago
Hi @mili! Show doesn't deserve any analysis:) Stopped watching long time ago. Totally lame and way to stupid to kill good people like dadi and kiara and let the villains run around plotting. I read that kiara dies!! Useless parents!
Hi Mili, sad state of affairs for Abhigya/Tisha fans who pulled along till now since the characters themselves have been destroyed along with the main theme of the story, bhagya.  When a husband and wife cannot even behave sensibly even like friends at the time of crisis to save their family, then there is no point in bhagya and the rest.  The main drawback has been that writers could not maintain good characters consistently like they did with the bad.  And the biggest drawback of all, Abhi still not able to put an end to Tanu and her crimes, sure she is going to play a part now, definitely, either she will be with Kiara or as a friend of Rhea who is with Abhi, though Leena will not be playing that role.

Still, I hope that Annie will be even more magnanimous in giving us updates at least even if not now, a bit later on when the shock waves of leap settle down, just out of curiosity to see what type of craps the writers are going to throw now.

But more than all that, let us keep in touch for the sake of the warmth in forum even if consistent members were few, so hoping to hear from all of you again Annie, Mili, La2725, GBSC, Cerealgirl and others I might have missed.😊   Annie, please take a break and come back again, even if not for KKB, for the sake of the forum and us and you too Mili.😛
Except Naagin 3 (which still banks heavily on its ready made weekend franchise viewership plus VFX & fantasies), all new TV soaps Ekta/BT have launched in 2018 with so much hype are average or cost failures for channels that aired them.

Dil hi to Hai and Qayamat ki raat already off air, Daayan is about to go off, high budgeted Kasautii2 reboot isn't profitable so far.. 😳 and from long running soaps YHM is just about to shut down, and next in Q is KKB. 😳 So remaining will be only KDB that has 4-5 cross pairs weddings fixed since its launch (with free roaming villains) but even now NOT one couple got married until now.🥱

Rather then spending more time, energies and budgets on marketing and promotions, better Ekta and her team atleast now does root analysis of problem and FIX scarcity of both fresh as well as experienced talent pool of writers, creatives, directors, casting team and stylists with Balalji telefilms by allotting some time and money on hiring or grooming talent..😊 And also come back to reality that TV soaps and digital web series may not have same themes, stories, twists and tracks in current information accessible Indian world (that too copying/recycling from 10-15 yrs old soaps as is😒)

BT is 25 yrs old company and many people depending on it for their survival, hence needs a re-haul on its TV soaps concept, content, usage, characters, casting and delivery.
OMG!!!!! This show is still running?????
I started this show with lots of enthusiasm.. and loved it for Abhi and Pragya.. 
It put me off for the girl's year and a half pregnancy track 
and I quit for always evil winned in the show..

Today I curiously peeped to see when this show ended and found this perfect thread to write...

Seriously makers 🤔
Hi
I am new on this forum and this is my first post. I love to watch Kumkum Bhagya serial.

This is very nice forum for serial gossip.
Thank you.
Very Disappointed With The 20 Year Leap. Not Interested In Kum Kum Bhagya Anymore.
@mili9 hi mils and all..yes the show was killed yet again but this time it is hard to bring it back alive for us loyal fans who stuck with it..but unfortunately now it has no interest...the story will be the same as when Kiara met abhi...the other twin might meet him and treat him just as pragya did and we have a kkb repeat for the umpteenth time because everything is just a repetition. ..I just visited the forum to say hi for all you beautiful ppl who read my updates everyday and to say thanks for the love. .