Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

VERIFIED AMA with reality show backstage manager LIVE

Anonymous2k19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/b1gu6t/announcing_ama_with_reality_show_backstage/?sort=top

Tonnes of juicy details spilled. 
Let's discuss here and maybe also asked there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Some gems from the thread for discussion .. ðŸ˜›

Kartik- honestly standard superiority complex stuff, super unpleasant to us.

Priyanka- Our equipment manager was a huge fan of hers, his hands started shaking so he couldn't properly take a good selfie. She could have refused when he asked to take another one, but she shouted at him and pushed his hand which made him drop the phone. Our equipment manager couldn't handle it and started crying. Priyanka told her to basically shut up or get fired. I trust this story 100% since it's confirmed by multiple people.

Why did you say women must have had diff experience with Akshay. You didn't say something similar about otger male celebs. Please explain briefly with diagram. 

Because from what I have heard from my colleagues who are women, he is a sakht launda who melts after he sees a girl. Compliments weird aspects about them, sometimes awkward interaction for a few minutes.

Obviously meant to sound cheeky and to be taken in good spirit...but you never know If the woman found it too inappropriate.

Most people find him cordial and co operative though

Do you see judges or the staffs abusing contestants or trying to get advantage by giving hopes of making them winner or providing future opportunity? Is audience votig rigged or fair?

Definitely do!

I see them being abused a lot off camera. And yes, I know of a judge who hasn't been caught who is sexually suggestive. The contestants eat up to it, and the judges are smart enough to know which contestant would make a good target.

Tell us something about Bhumi. Your reaction to her was surprising ( though we heard not so nice things about her ...)

Where am I supposed to start.

Shows up late. Okay ...that's normal.

Demands us to immediately cast all our attention to her.

Okay...bit demanding and pushy here.

Makes fun of how the spotboy said water, proceeds to ridicule him. (He pronounced it as Va-ta-rr)

Behenji yeh thoda zyada ho gaya.

Proceeds to make him say water again and again and laughs on his face each time.

CHAHTI KYA HO?!

Proceeds to get her co star to awkwardly laugh away during that cringeworthy moment and make him say water again even when the poor guy is saying sorry, please let me go ma'am again and again.

W*F BC KAISI AURAT HO?!

So yeah...f**k her.

Shraddha: I have already ranked her, best celeb I have met by far.

Ranveer is extra! And likes intimidating people...but tolerable. He is on the kinder list of celebs and dishes out advice here and there too.

Obviously, don't know any of these guys personally.

How does Ranveer intimidate people? Do they act same after flops and hits?

Like acts aggressive and then suddenly laughs and says it was a joke all along. Brings people close to him and acts them private questions. Weird stuff.

And I honestly haven't interacted with them for that long and I don't keep up to date with the box office. I know it sounds weird, but I try to get away from BW and the showbiz during my free time, so I can't say for sure.

Sorry man, just have to be honest here. I don't want to fake a few answers and ruin the credibility of my whole AMA.

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Anonymous2k19 thumbnail
Just FYI, amas are done with proof.
Moderators receive ama requests all the time, but no proof makes it rejected.
crispsy thumbnail
Depends on the show you are talking about. I have managed 2 shows for a channel so far. One of them had hosts that genuinely seemed friendly with each other off cam. Other one had them glued to their phone screen all the time. Always a clash of egos when they chatted with each other.

They do behave differently backstage. Tonnes of stress smoking, belittling and all for one of the shows.

^^ Malaika-KJo-Kirron

The other one has chill hosts. Except one of them, she is super uptight.

^^ Shilpa?
Anonymous2k19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crispsy

Depends on the show you are talking about. I have managed 2 shows for a channel so far. One of them had hosts that genuinely seemed friendly with each other off cam. Other one had them glued to their phone screen all the time. Always a clash of egos when they chatted with each other.

They do behave differently backstage. Tonnes of stress smoking, belittling and all for one of the shows.

^^ Malaika-KJo-Kirron

The other one has chill hosts. Except one of them, she is super uptight.

^^ Shilpa?

Dance plus for sure, Shakti is the uptight one

Can you talk about Srk? What is he like?

level 2

I ranked him as my 2nd best celeb encounter right. He is a good guy, especially to his fans. Obviously came late, but stayed for 15 minutes after the show ended too, to interact with the audience and click pics with them.

Had my utmost respect from that moment.

Any idea how is Karan johar? [🤣🤣]

He basically pretends like people who work day and night to make sure his show goes well don't exist.

Edit: I am not joking by the way. Literally won't face our direction or speak with spot boys or even glance at them when they do him favours.

Have you heard about Shilpa Shetty and Geeta Kapoor? Both look passive aggressive to me .

Also - Do these judges see and analyze performance and give honest feedback? Or is it all scripted?

level 2

Geeta Kapoor is honestly sweet. Can't badmouth Shilpa too much either, she is aloof. But tolerable. Obviously I don't want to go into too many instances or details here, I hope you understand.

And that strictly depends on the show. A lot of shows have scripts as feedback, and some even have the artist they want to chuck out to be criticised a lot as per the script. Other shows try their best to keep it real

Originally posted by: crispsy

HR Tiger got downvote 😲

Bhumi got a "middle finger" ... ðŸ¤£

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Do you see judges or the staffs abusing contestants or trying to get advantage by giving hopes of making them winner or providing future opportunity? Is audience votig rigged or fair?

Definitely do!

I see them being abused a lot off camera. And yes, I know of a judge who hasn't been caught who is sexually suggestive. The contestants eat up to it, and the judges are smart enough to know which contestant would make a good target.

who??
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All the AMAs basically say Shraddha is a great person. 
Originally posted by: Anonymous2k19

Dance plus for sure, Shakti is the uptight one

Shakti Mohan uptight?! ...