•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that one way for Babita to move on in life is to tell yhe Kuranas Family to stop calling her old relationship names. Lovely needs to stop calling her Bhabhi and Bebeji my Bhua.
She needs to be firm with them and tell them to stop it.

Do they expect her to back to Ashoke who us a cheater and a loser. He is even mean to Meeta.

What are they trying to show that if the husband cheats and they divorce that she should return to him afterwards.

Once a thread breaks and you put it together but it is weak.

She was married at such a young age and had no choice. But she should marry one who loves her and her daughter and respects them.

Agree with you
Welcome to the forum
. What you said is so correct. If it would have been other way round, then bhabhi, bahu would have long been dead. In our hypocritical society, mard kare toh galti, aur aurat kare toh paap.
Originally posted by divyadaya13

. What you said is so correct. If it would have been other way round, then bhabhi, bahu would have long been dead. In our hypocritical society, mard kare toh galti, aur aurat kare toh paap.

😭
It really got on my nerve when Babita replied to Lovely.

They never appreciated her when she was there now all this care is a bit hysterical and over the top.

All this ringing Mini and Dadu complaining to HS about poor Babita is really silly now.

She needs to move on completely and sever ties if she is to be successful in her new life.

Why show Meeta calling for uniforms to be made. Are they the only Tailors in Patiala.

I hope they dont show her going back to the cheat Ashoke, than what is the whole point of this serial than. Might as well be another saas bhua serial.

I rather see her with HS who respects both of them and been with them from the beginining.

Originally posted by Lucy123

They never appreciated her when she was there now all this care is a bit hysterical and over the top.

will hv to watch the epi .
Originally posted by Lucy123

All this ringing Mini and Dadu complaining to HS about poor Babita is really silly now.

She needs to move on completely and sever ties if she is to be successful in her new life.

Why show Meeta calling for uniforms to be made. Are they the only Tailors in Patiala.

I hope they dont show her going back to the cheat Ashoke, than what is the whole point of this serial than. Might as well be another saas bhua serial.

I rather see her with HS who respects both of them and been with them from the beginining.

dont worry. She and ashok will never get back.
Originally posted by divyadaya13

dont worry. She and ashok will never get back.

Yes...whether she will be with Hanuman or not but she will never go back to Ashok...
But Lovely didn't mean to call Babita bhabhi, but she was calling out to Meeta, by that name!