Raja Beta

W*F Dr. Rashmi?!!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys!
Just when I thought this would be the first show to depict pure friendship between a man and a woman, the CVs had to go and ruin it.  

The turn today's episode took was quite shocking. Here, I thought Dr. Rashmi understood Pankhuri's intentions and would maybe help PurvAnt unite but she is accusing Vedant of molesting her in the next scene? πŸ˜² 

Vedant and Dr. Rashmi always had such a cordial and professional working relationship. They were friends. 

What would have happened to cause her to do that? Either Chaukas-Aggarwal-Babuji are blackmailing her into doing it or have bribed her to do it. I think the former is more plausible. 

Also, were the CVs trying to troll us with the scenes of Vedant getting his mugshot clicked? πŸ˜› First patni, then pati. Wah, wherever Purva goes, Vedant follows. I guess it is meant to be symbolic- Vedant did everything possible to get Purva out and now Purva will prove this accusation is wrong and get Vedant out. 

I think it will show Purva and Vedant how much Purva cares about him. It's Purva's turn to show how much she loves Vedant.

Regarding Pankhuri, sorry, but her actions these days are showing she is not very different from Sanju who seems to have gone coco loco. πŸ€ͺThe girl tells you she does not love you but he thinks she is lying and says he will continue asking till she says yes. W*F. Way to promote harassment, CVs. πŸ₯±

They will probably end this storyline in tomorrow's mahaepisode because it is a 2 hr long one and I am sure they don't want to take this into next week.

Anyway, will Babuji move on to his next scheme to destroy Vedant once the truth is out or will things change?  He is willing to go to the extent of imprisoning not only Vedant but others, so will Vedant 'forgive' him again? I mean, how long till he says enough is enough? Is he going to wait for Babuji to kill him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to be honest i was shocked with pankhuri more than anything.she knows clearly vedant doesnt love her but purva but isnt able to accept it.and she tries every way to separate purved.i hope purva or vedant gets a whiff on what she is upto and make her realise that vedant doesnt love her. and as for sanju some how  dont like him not because he is obbessed about pankuri but the overall aura of him annoys me.and one more thing i really want vedant to leave the house along with purva like what dadi said he is a talented doctor he could work in any other hospital and live a good life with purva and then later maybe dadi and ma goes and live with him leaving ramesh and gomti.those two could do whatever they want away from purved
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

to be honest i was shocked with pankhuri more than anything.she knows clearly vedant doesnt love her but purva but isnt able to accept it.and she tries every way to separate purved.i hope purva or vedant gets a whiff on what she is upto and make her realise that vedant doesnt love her. and as for sanju some how  dont like him not because he is obbessed about pankuri but the overall aura of him annoys me.and one more thing i really want vedant to leave the house along with purva like what dadi said he is a talented doctor he could work in any other hospital and live a good life with purva and then later maybe dadi and ma goes and live with him leaving ramesh and gomti.those two could do whatever they want away from purved

Yeah, first Pankhuri's love for Vedant was not vicious but here, she is lying to Purva and Vedant while trying to manipulate them. I was glad to see she went to Aggarwal's hospital to save Purva. For one moment, I thought she would not. πŸ˜• Actually, dunno whether she went 'cause Vedant told her to or because of Purva. Maybe a mixture of the two. 

If she believes in her love, she should tell Purved/Purvant about it. At least tell Purva if not Vedant. She told Gomti Bua Purva went into Dadi's room at the hospital. How scummy. πŸ₯± I feel like she is only going to get worse with time, especially now that she knows Vedant loves Purva. As PurvAnt grow closer, she will become more and more jealous.

Right now, she is not into Sanju but I feel she may marry him to stay closer to Vedant. Also, it creates another reason for Sanju to hate Vedant apart from Babuji's brainwashing. Sanju is Babuji 2.0 but can maybe be saved by Maa, Pankhuri and PurvAnt. 

@bold- I think this will happen once Pankhuri creates some big misunderstanding between PurvAnt and tells Purva the truth. I don't see it happening right now because Purva trusts Pankhuri blindly (obviously, she is her sister). I just hope Pankhuri does not join hands with Babuji-Bua-Sanju.