White washing kartik - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I hated the episode as a normal person with a brain...but i loved it equally as a kaira fan and fan girled at kartik chasing rishab
and rocking up at singhania house for naira
and telling her the truth

At this point kartik himself forgot why he pretended to be sid

I would have loved if he told mishti he would do anything to be near naira and have her in his life and admitted he did wrong...but no he justified himself and it made me sick

He held mishti's hand to keep on a life line to naira other than that he never once mentioned mishti or worried about her๐Ÿ˜†

He only cares about people who help him keep naira firmly within his grasp...

Naksh not pointing out why he did all of this was ridiculous 

I wish he said straight that he was protecting naira but he came of as a selfish worm with his whole my baby was stolen speech and i could see the arrogance fly back into kartiks eyes...coz he knew in that moment naksh who had kept his queen had left her vulnerable and he went in for the kill...
Mishti was his pawn he used to bring everyone back on his side to get his queen๐Ÿ˜†

I have no idea how naira is this foolish at this point this man is beyond belief manipulative...
There is nothing he can not lie about in order to have u AND ensure ur HIS

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
BTW things kartik did that have been kind of strange and grey 
> Tracker on naira's phone
> Keeping Ragav away from her
> Locking Rishab/Kiran in a room
> Stealing the baby
> Forging naira's signitures
> Standing outside her house with binoculars
> Watching from the window while she doesnt know
> Lying about anything and everything
> Taking 9 months leave while naira was pregnant
> When naira doesnt answer her phone showing up wherever she is

I also suspect he took those photos and sent them to naksh as they are of the first day๐Ÿคฃof dance classes

Lol i love it make him more insane 
I cnt rem who was fighting about rishu being a rapist yday but heres my response anyone outside could be a rapist but someone who came to ur house everyday growing up whose parents u no and know ur parents would be slightly more trustworthy than an average joe of the road
Sure people change...But look at kartik would u have left him around luv and kush as a baby sitter while he was drinking? 

Luckily rajan thought about this and sent them off to hostles
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I cnt rem who was fighting about rishu being a rapist yday but heres my response anyone outside could be a rapist but someone who came to ur house everyday growing up whose parents u no and know ur parents would be slightly more trustworthy than an average joe of the road
Sure people change...But look at kartik would u have left him around luv and kush as a baby sitter while he was drinking? 

Luckily rajan thought about this and sent them off to hostles
It was me. 
I wholeheartedly agree to you. But what bothers me as a girl who had been harassed that clearly mean it. 
Rishab is used here.. like naksh today said that he jusitified everything done. Because kartik stole his baby. 
But raghav was a frnd too. 
We have never heard or seen rishab before. 
Its not like he is their too close frnd. 
He wanted him just n just to keep naira away from kartik . Not askimg once was naira wanted. 

Anyways.  Whatever sympathy i had for kartik vanished in thw air as soon as i saw the episode. 
He is an big asshole. 
He iz manipulative . 
The script is so badly written. Ofcourse mishti would be emotional and just because he wanted to be near naira. 
I hate how he has this arrogance in him. Like man you stole his baby...not behind back but atleast in front have some decency. 
I am missing old kartik so much. 
Swapping babies was so bad. But he couls have regrets...then apologies. 
Then he should have made up with naksh and keerti

Asked for forgiveness told him. 
But no. He went straight for his sister. 
Yes they are husband and wife but..still. 
I am so upset with todays episode. 
It made me feel so bad about commenting and saying good things about kartik yesterday. 
Edited by Fireiswithinus - 5 years ago
i could see the arrogance fly back into kartiks eyes
Mishti was his pawn he used to bring everyone back on his side to get his queen.
I have no idea how naira is this foolish at this point this man is beyond belief manipulative...

I miss the old Mishti . The grown up one is not at all impressive.

In all this Karthik lost all credibility as a character and Naira proved herself once again that she is foolish. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Lol as you said if we actually try to make sense of the show then we would just hate Kartik. He's way too manipulative and obsessed with Naira. Sometimes he acts like Naira's stalker.

I didn't watch the show back when kaira were introduced, so I used to mock Kartik whenever I came across the show. Ogling his boss's daughter and having all those intense dreams is kinda creepy tbh. If you think from a rational POV, if a guy tells you he has been eyeing you and has been having all these dreams, wouldn't you be a bit freaked out? It's a different story now that I have started liking kaira. I can watch all those scenes on loop ๐Ÿ˜†.

Ngl I liked the episode. I love it when Kartik goes beast mode on any character except for Naira. Kartik fighting with Rishab for Naira was such an anticipated scene. Also, bonus points go to kartik because Rishab really has no right to be telling kartik what he can or he can't do. Naksh still is Naira's brother, but Rishab has no relation whatsoever and he wasn't present in their lives ever, so for him to preach about their relationship is a big no.

As for Naksh and Kartik's confrontation, how arrogant is Kartik? ๐Ÿ˜† I have stopped thinking about how much of an asshole he was to Naksh when the guy cried on his shoulder thinking his baby died and he stood there and watched. And the chocolate romance scene while his sister who had just woken from coma silently grieved for her baby.

I liked how when the news was revealed they didn't show Kartik justifying himself. It was shown that he knows he committed a mistake and there's no coming back from it, but him now justifying it and thinking what he did was correct, is annoying. He can just be like I was alone and I took a wrong decision in the moment rather than saying anyone would have done the same in my position and that no one understands me. I get that he's broken but it's not like he tried to explain himself to anyone.

Actually if you notice kartik is very good when it comes to turning the tables on another person. He rarely apologises for his actions. When Naira thought Akshara was hit by Kartik's car, he broke ties with her for not trusting him when every proof was against him and he was drunk (I think he was, not sure). Rather than understanding her situation and that she had just lost her mother, he played the victim and forced her to beg him for his forgiveness. Same happened during his birthday when Naira found out about Mansi hitting Ak. Rather than supporting Naira and being grateful for she saved his sister, he was angry at her only for not trusting him against all odds. After separation, he only apologised for the surface level things, not for physically and emotionally hurting her. Even when he found out about the clot, instead of being there for her, he faked his marriage to make Naira realise how she can't live without him, etc. Heck he made her apologise for not loving him back (when she said she didn't have feeling for him).
He always wants people to ask for forgiveness. Even now everyone will ask for forgiveness for not understanding his situation. Anyhow I still love the character despite the flaws ๐Ÿ˜†.
@fari

You explained everything so well. He is unapologetic.

That conversation he had with Mishti where he says he did what he felt was right at the time but then she responds that what we think is right is not so all the time.

You are right that he is very good at giving others blame for his bad choices. He is arrogant as hell.

The way he stalked Naira when he met her in real life he would have been considered a pervert. These type of guys that are so manipulative are very dangerous. Best to stay away from such people. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

It was me. 
I wholeheartedly agree to you. But what bothers me as a girl who had been harassed that clearly mean it. 
Rishab is used here.. like naksh today said that he jusitified everything done. Because kartik stole his baby. 
But raghav was a frnd too. 
We have never heard or seen rishab before. 
Its not like he is their too close frnd. 
He wanted him just n just to keep naira away from kartik . Not askimg once was naira wanted. 

Anyways.  Whatever sympathy i had for kartik vanished in thw air as soon as i saw the episode. 
He is an big asshole. 
He iz manipulative . 
The script is so badly written. Ofcourse mishti would be emotional and just because he wanted to be near naira. 
I hate how he has this arrogance in him. Like man you stole his baby...not behind back but atleast in front have some decency. 
I am missing old kartik so much. 
Swapping babies was so bad. But he couls have regrets...then apologies. 
Then he should have made up with naksh and keerti

Asked for forgiveness told him. 
But no. He went straight for his sister. 
Yes they are husband and wife but..still. 
I am so upset with todays episode. 
It made me feel so bad about commenting and saying good things about kartik yesterday. 

i have been harassed as well,
But still that's an edge case๐Ÿ˜† like its not gna happen in sugar factory land

Mishti turning her back on him and him not knowing she is with nani MAKE NO SENSE๐Ÿ˜†
what are the makers smoking 
??

Momo makes us all lose our own perception with what is right and wrong with his portrayal of kartik 
U just feel sorry for him eventually and forget the weird shit he has done...

I see him dow for what he is
๐Ÿ˜†

I could see the arrogance seeping out of his pores at the fact everyone went on his side...and how he knew he just had to open his arms and naira would run into them

I wish he was shook a whole lot more by rishab then what he was

Rishab did shake him and he used mishti to turn the entire game on everyones head and come off as a victim W*F๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by rose2015

i could see the arrogance fly back into kartiks eyes
Mishti was his pawn he used to bring everyone back on his side to get his queen.

I miss the old Mishti . The grown up one is not at all impressive.

In all this Karthik lost all credibility as a character and Naira proved herself once again that she is foolish.

naira is a door mat of the highest order๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Fari_15

Lol as you said if we actually try to make sense of the show then we would just hate Kartik. He's way too manipulative and obsessed with Naira. Sometimes he acts like Naira's stalker. 
--Also like he owns her๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't watch the show back when kaira were introduced, so I used to mock Kartik whenever I came across the show. Ogling his boss's daughter and having all those intense dreams is kinda creepy tbh. If you think from a rational POV, if a guy tells you he has been eyeing you and has been having all these dreams, wouldn't you be a bit freaked out? It's a different story now that I have started liking kaira. I can watch all those scenes on loop ๐Ÿ˜†. 

--No he had a crush its fine back then everyone dreams of their crush... and he was sweet and innocent ...but u can always view him as being insane at the same time everything he did in life was to get naira... because she was the first grl who ddn fall in love with him instantly...
It was an ego thing that became his obsession

Ngl I liked the episode. I love it when Kartik goes beast mode on any character except for Naira. Kartik fighting with Rishab for Naira was such an anticipated scene. Also, bonus points go to kartik because Rishab really has no right to be telling kartik what he can or he can't do. Naksh still is Naira's brother, but Rishab has no relation whatsoever and he wasn't present in their lives ever, so for him to preach about their relationship is a big no.

As for Naksh and Kartik's confrontation, how arrogant is Kartik? ๐Ÿ˜† I have stopped thinking about how much of an asshole he was to Naksh when the guy cried on his shoulder thinking his baby died and he stood there and watched. And the chocolate romance scene while his sister who had just woken from coma silently grieved for her baby.

I liked how when the news was revealed they didn't show Kartik justifying himself. It was shown that he knows he committed a mistake and there's no coming back from it, but him now justifying it and thinking what he did was correct, is annoying. He can just be like I was alone and I took a wrong decision in the moment rather than saying anyone would have done the same in my position and that no one understands me. I get that he's broken but it's not like he tried to explain himself to anyone.

Actually if you notice kartik is very good when it comes to turning the tables on another person. He rarely apologises for his actions. When Naira thought Akshara was hit by Kartik's car, he broke ties with her for not trusting him when every proof was against him and he was drunk (I think he was, not sure). Rather than understanding her situation and that she had just lost her mother, he played the victim and forced her to beg him for his forgiveness. Same happened during his birthday when Naira found out about Mansi hitting Ak. Rather than supporting Naira and being grateful for she saved his sister, he was angry at her only for not trusting him against all odds. After separation, he only apologised for the surface level things, not for physically and emotionally hurting her. Even when he found out about the clot, instead of being there for her, he faked his marriage to make Naira realise how she can't live without him, etc. Heck he made her apologise for not loving him back (when she said she didn't have feeling for him).
He always wants people to ask for forgiveness. Even now everyone will ask for forgiveness for not understanding his situation. Anyhow I still love the character despite the flaws ๐Ÿ˜†. 

He is a manipulator extradonor like i bet from the beg the real reason he ddn want no baby was because he wanted naira's attention to himself and was slowly sneaking poison in her food to kill the baby off but then when the baby was born right and naira said shed die without it he panicked and just stole keertis does he care about keerti EFF no because he never even apologize or give her a second glance its all about him and how he feels and how his love is above everyone elses emotions