White washing kartik - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
They destroyed their own show for the sake of Drama. How awesome it wud be if they showed how kaira struggle with bringing up their baby as they're young or how they deal with losing their first baby finding out misconceiving. 
I think the characters are going to merge initially as the new show starts. They will show Kaira in the beginning of that storyline helping Mishti find her soulmate.
He is definitely cvs fav character they always whitewah him but post leap he really has changed he hasnt shout at naira so far though he does react hastyl but that coz he feared loosin her! But to trll you kartik is SELFISH for ppl its. i me myself for kartik its Me Meri Naira bass! He uses people who help him to get to Naira!Kirti dint help him in here so he balantly ignored her not did he thought of asking forgiveness He wanted naira to himself and he kept doing whatever he cud When he kept saying mujhe naira sy dur rehna hoga Dude i havent heard any more clean lie he did sy but never acted that way! He breathes naira for his surviial and is practically obsessed with her such love is in a way suffocating and makes u commit sins like baby swap
Well karthik stealing his baby was always the main reason naksh tried to separate naira from karthik's otherwise he had plenty more chsnces to protect naira from goenkas in the past but never did, but only stepped up to "protect naira from karthik and goenkas when his baby was taken from him by karthik. Enuf said! 🥱
Originally posted by TeenRose1

They destroyed their own show for the sake of Drama. How awesome it wud be if they showed how kaira struggle with bringing up their baby as they're young or how they deal with losing their first baby finding out misconceiving. 

I think this baby swapping shit beats divorce as worse track written for kaira

Like yuck 

Kartik just came off as a big asshole last year and this year its like he is trying to outdo last year😆

But sadly i still love him
Originally posted by ananyakai

He is definitely cvs fav character they always whitewah him but post leap he really has changed he hasnt shout at naira so far though he does react hastyl but that coz he feared loosin her! But to trll you kartik is SELFISH for ppl its. i me myself for kartik its Me Meri Naira bass! He uses people who help him to get to Naira!Kirti dint help him in here so he balantly ignored her not did he thought of asking forgiveness He wanted naira to himself and he kept doing whatever he cud When he kept saying mujhe naira sy dur rehna hoga Dude i havent heard any more clean lie he did sy but never acted that way! He breathes naira for his surviial and is practically obsessed with her such love is in a way suffocating and makes u commit sins like baby swap

I think to some extent naira used to make decisions for him before and now he is making them for her...Like all the ones about his family, etc...and it ddn seem controlling coz she wanted to make his life better and so is he...

but he has taken it to the extreme😆 like naira is far more mature than him like i rem before i used to think how perfect is he teaching naira to respect her mom etc...when this pancake wasnt even talking to his dad properly...

Blood clot has mad kartik like a mad dog with a bone he is not willing to share 

my irrational side loves it dow
Originally posted by sammy17

Well karthik stealing his baby was always the main reason naksh tried to separate naira from karthik's otherwise he had plenty more chsnces to protect naira from goenkas in the past but never did, but only stepped up to "protect naira from karthik and goenkas when his baby was taken from him by karthik. Enuf said! 🥱

Yes very true...he started remembering everything only after the baby was taken and acted then as if his revenge was him PROTECTING naira... 
suwarna part 2 
but kartik was much more arrogant than naira.. plus entitled he thinks coz he put sindoor on it IT belongs to him😆 and is his property 

But i love the fact he beat rishab in revealing who he is...and made him a stupid
Stealing baby, forging signatures and keeping tracker on Naira's phone etc etc...

This is an abusive relationship. Why is Naira unable to understand this !!
Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Stealing baby, forging signatures and keeping tracker on Naira's phone etc etc...

This is an abusive relationship. Why is Naira unable to understand this !!

Because he's the main lead and he "loves her 😆
Strange. Kartik has been butchered to this extent? I thought he will come around and apologize..sad yaar..