Meri Hanikarak Biwi

JIYAA SHANKAR FAN CLUB

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Friends.
I'm sure all of us here are big fans of Meri Hanikarak Biwi. Our forum remains quite active and the viewership for posts are pretty high. 

I just want to call upon everyone here to visit the Fan Clubs of Jiyaa Shankar and Karan Suchak and give your valuable comments. Click on the cast tab on the upper side of the dashboard and you can access the fan clubs. 

Guys, we all agree that Jiyaa is a very talented actress. Let us show our appreciation and help increase her popularity ratings. 

Please write the full name of the actor and the show every time you write a comment in the fan page. These are identified by the India Forum servers to prepare the popularity lists.

So please, let us all make Jiyaa more popular.
And we can discuss anything related to her under this thread also. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of Jiyaa's fan has made a Fan Club on Twitter. It's a request to all of you who are on Twitter to follow the Jiyaa Fan Club too. The handle is :
Take a look at Jiyaa Shankar World (@Jiyaa_lover): https://twitter.com/Jiyaa_lover?s=09
Scorpionn thumbnail
There are some fanclubs of Akhira jiya.. On instagram too
PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Milky-Way

Hello Friends.

I'm sure all of us here are big fans of Meri Hanikarak Biwi. Our forum remains quite active and the viewership for posts are pretty high. 

I just want to call upon everyone here to visit the Fan Clubs of Jiyaa Shankar and Karan Suchak and give your valuable comments. Click on the cast tab on the upper side of the dashboard and you can access the fan clubs. 

Guys, we all agree that Jiyaa is a very talented actress. Let us show our appreciation and help increase her popularity ratings. 

Please write the full name of the actor and the show every time you write a comment in the fan page. These are identified by the India Forum servers to prepare the popularity lists.

So please, let us all make Jiyaa more popular.
And we can discuss anything related to her under this thread also. 

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's great to see a fan club dedicated to Jiyaa  Please share your thoughts on jiyaa as an actress.
Currently I feel that Meri Hanikarak biwi should end as it is doing more damage than good to the actors especially jiyaa. 
Jiyaa is very talented and has the potential to become a top notch television actress but she needs to do experiment with her work and polish her acting skills more. 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Karan & jiya both are damn good actors.. & their acting is just too good, their chemistry is beautiful.. They make a perfect onscreen couple & our old MHB & that old flavour will only come back after Akhira Reunion..& Akhira Milan is now on the way.. & a day ago when the false news came about the ending of show everyone felt dishearted, & everyone is now so happy after hearing that it's not ending & MHB is now running for more than a year it indicates that audience liked this show so much especially the lead pair Akhiraa ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³