•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hola Everyone !
I really wanted to post this one of the very first poems of mine. I really don't know  how it came out but I really neaded to post something. So here it goes. HAPPY READING.
I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS.

MEMORIES

Memory is a flashback of incidents which happend in our life,

In absence of it, our mind is as blank as a paper by side.

Bad memories stay longer than good can stay,

They leave a painful scar where we could not slay.

Make memories that say You that You are "ALIVE" and that matters the most, 

Not like why I am in this world where I am really not needed for anyone's told.

- KRISTY.

I am a new member in this forum and I wrote this poem when I was quite deppressed with my life ðŸ˜­ and it came out like this ðŸ˜†. I am really eager to read your comments ðŸ˜Š and please ignore the gramatical errors 'cause my emotions are 100% true. ðŸ˜‰ 

HAPPY  READING!!!!!😃😃

Posted: 4 years ago

I would like to share my experience of ordering a term paper. I did some research on the net and stopped my choice on the one with enough positive reviews CustomWritings. I placed the order to buy essay, the operator answered really promptly. She asked a couple of questions to clarify the details. At the appointed time, my work was ready. I paid an affordable price for it, it was much less than other firms requested. I was very pleased with the result.

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by fuoos

I would like to share my experience of ordering a term paper. I did some research on the net and stopped my choice on the one with enough positive reviews CustomWritings. I placed the order to buy essay, the operator answered really promptly. She asked a couple of questions to clarify the details. At the appointed time, my work was ready. I paid an affordable price for it, it was much less than other firms requested. I was very pleased with the result.

Sorry but I didn't got a wprd of ur comment