MARRIAGE- PROLOGUE

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
PROLOGUE

Revti is fed up. What the hell does the Jindal Family think of themselves? How can they judge her Di, Her Guddan as coming to the house to trap Akshat Jindal?. And Akshat Jindal, Revti feels ashamed to call him even her Jeeju. He does not even give a chance to her Di. What can a person do when there is a gun on their head, literally in Guddan's case? But even then when AJ was arrested, she didn't stop but went to prove his innocence also. But no one remembers that. All anyone remembers is the so called betrayal of her Di. That too on the word of that Durga.

Revti thinks "This is enough. Now is the time to see whether my sister does have a place in that house or not. If she doesn't then I have to get her out of there. I know Guddan Di, she won't stop to think about herself, she will only think about others. But I have to think for her. But how do I get her out of that house? How do I know if Guddan Di has a place in that house in the first place?"

Revti racks her brain but is unable to come with anything. Suddenly her phone rings. Revti does not want to pick up the call, but seeing the familiar number she heaves a sigh and picks up. As the call progresses, Revti's smile becomes apparent on her face as a plan starts to form in her mind. After she cuts the call, she pumps her fist into the air as she thinks "Got it!". And she screams for her father, her plan starting with her father's consent.

So, this is the first time I am posting in this forum. I really liked Guddan- Revti relationship so this story came up. I don't know how much chapters will be there in this story.

Hope you like it and please comment or hit the like button.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting prologue. 
Plz update the first chap soon 
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail