Guddan

|| Tum Mere Ho || - OS (16+) (UPDATED - 15 March)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Akshat looked around the area troubled. It was hard trying to identify his family's face among crowds of people coloured black, red and green. Somehow he managed to identify Lakshmi, Vardaan and Saru hanging out at the cocktail bar whereas Durga was with his mother. Guddan was nowhere to be seen.

However as he was scanning the area he managed to locate her amongst the crowd due to the divine white she was wearing. He had almost sighed in relief when he saw Rocky trying to colour her and she was resisting. And then there was Angad, who was holding her pallu and was following after her like a lost puppy.

As a waiter with thaal of milk glasses passed by him, he picked up one and downed it in single shot. Wiping the remnants off his lips with the back of his hand, a low grunt escaped from the back of his throat as Rocky applied a tinge of blue on her cheek. He blinked back as his eyes started to feel misty. Stumbling a step back, he shook his head to ward the dizziness off and approached the trio, quite pissed.

"Chalo mere saath...

Guddan turned to see her wrist in Akshat's grip and before she could voice out anything, he was dragging her through the crowd while paying absolutely no heed to her shouts as she struggled to keep up with his pace.

***CAUTION***πŸ˜‰

His head was throbbing and his vision was getting hazy. In the nick of time, he pulled Guddan into a room and let go of her hand, as he leaned his back against the wall and started to pant, uncomfortably.

Guddan had turned to him to give him a piece of sense when his short quick breaths got him worried. Stepping closer, she wiped the sweat off his cheeks and cupped it concerned, "Aap theek hain, Jindal saab?

Akshat nodded in negative as he rolled up the sleeves of his kurta and pinched his eyes between his thumb and index finger.

"Th-This...I-I am f-feeling ho-hot... He stammered trying to unbutton his kurta as his face started reddening.

Worried, she raised her fingers and opened the topmost button as he threw his head back while his adam's apple bobbed uncomfortably.

"Kya hua hai aapko... Guddan asked worried as she opened yet another button.

He had no clue why his body was behaving as such. His body was on fire and his senses felt fuzzy. He had been fine until he drank that glass of mi...

Bhaang!! It was bhang!! His body wasn't able to tolerate such high dosage of opium, no wonder he was feeling so feverish.

"B-Bring me wa-water... Akshat gasped as Guddan nodded and hurried to the table across where a jug was kept.

Quickly, she handed him the jug and he emptied it all over himself. This was unbearable!

"Aap toh tapp rahe hain Jindal saab! Guddan exclaimed as she pressed her palm against his forehead and Akshat looked into her doe eyes brimming with concern.

Her touch felt soothing and calming!

As she was about to withdraw her hand away, he caught it with his left while with the right, he pulled her flush close by pulling against her waist.

"Ye a-ap kyaa... Guddan stammered flustered as he kept her fingers against his cheek and leaning his forehead against her, sighed in relief.

She looked up into his eyes that were closed.  He was cooling off using her while his touch on her waist was burning her.

"Main dadi se aap-pke liye doc-doctor bula lati hu, Guddan whispered trying to wriggle out of his grasp because his warm breathing fanning her cheeks wasn't helping with her racing heart beats.

"Please... He groaned hoarsely as he pulled her even close and nuzzled his nose into her neck.

He was losing his bearings, he knew it. What he was doing wasn't going to help his case and yet he couldn't control himself.

"Aa-ap hosh mein nhi hain...Jindal sa-aab! Guddan shuddered as the tip of his nose teased her neck.

"A-Akshat... He murmured sensuously against her ears as a shiver passed through her spine.

She looked up into his eyes confused.

"Call me...Akshat, He whispered hoarsely as his lips inched closer to hers.

"Aap hosh mei...

"Say it Guddan...It's Akshat...

"Jindal sa...

"Akshat... He asked yet again as scent of his body had started to invade her senses.

"Ak-Akshat... Guddan mumbled as Akshat cupped her cheek and turned her face up.

"Tum meri ho...meri hi rehna...

And with that his lips dawned on hers, fierce and demanding. Guddan's eyes widened as she tried to push him away.

This was so wrong. He was not in his senses.

But her resistance wasn't strong enough to push him away as he threaded his fingers into her hair and deepened the kiss.

He was going to regret it. He was not in his senses but she was.

And yet the palms that were trying to push him away stopped and snaking to his collar, gripped it tight and pulled him close.

Her mind was fuddled with him and him only. She couldn't help it.

As they parted for air, Guddan looked up into his eyes worried. He had his arms around her but when he will realize what he was doing, he will hate her. She will hate herself for not stopping him, for not leashing her desire of wanting to have him.

"Y-You'll regret it... Guddan whispered unsure as he sidelined her hairs to one side.

"Probably...because I'll know that I-I used bhang as an excuse to s-say what my heart wanted to but my mind w-as de-enying... He replied as he tilted her neck and pressed a kiss against it. Guddan moaned as she fisted his sleeve.

"You will h-hate me.. She spoke as his lips started leaving a trail of kisses along her neck.

He was the one drunk and yet she was the one losing her reasoning and senses.

"As if that's possible... Akshat chuckled throatily as he looked into her eyes and then Guddan's eyes widened as her back arched against the touch of his finger which had started to untie the string of her choli.

"AJ!!

Akshat stopped as he looked up to see her staring at him shocked. Guddan turned around quickly and moved behind him as Durga glared at the duo in disbelief.

"Ye aap kya kar rahe hain?! She shouted.

She had been passing by the room when strained voices had reached her ears and the door leading to that room hadn't been closed. So she peeked in and got the shock of her life when she saw AJ all over Guddan.

"Get out! Akshat shouted as Durga looked at him baffled.

"S-Suna nhi aa-apko! GET OUT! He shouted as he took a dangerous step forward.

Gulping, Durga stepped back and looked on bewildered as the door was shut on her face.

He had enough of her. He was already losing his control and she was testing his temper by asking questions that didn't concern her at all! He had just enough of it all! Why the hell was there so many obstacles between Guddan and him?!

As Akshat turned around from the door, he saw Guddan staring at him. Wordlessly as she started to pass by, he caught her wrist and murmured, "Don't y-you want this?

Guddan looked into his innocent eyes troubled. That innocence was drawing her in.

"Nhi..hum... She stammered incomprehensibly as he whirled her around and took her into his arms, "Then please don't leave...

Guddan could only nod helplessly as he smiled like a child and kissed her yet again, and she gave in. Parting, as a breathless Guddan looked at him with glazed eyes he smeared his fingers with the gulaal kept in the thaal and sensuously glided it over her cheek while trailing it to her neck and shoulders.

Her insides were set on fire as he leaned his cheek to her level started rubbing it slowly against her coloured ones.

She hissed deeply as his small stubble pricked and made the experience even more exhilarating. Satisfied by her response, his fingers trailed to her back and started untying the remaining doris holding her choli together.

It was when she caught his fingers breathless and nodded her head in a no. And he picked her into his arms, bridal style.

Carefully, as he placed her on the bed, he opened the last button of his kurta and removed it from over his head. Once done, he leaned over her as he started to remove her earrings.

"Don't regret it! She whispered pleadingly and in response he pressed a small kiss against her forehead, "Tu meri ho...aur main tumhara!

With that promise breathed, as his fingers entangled with hers, both gave in to each other and went on to cross every line.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

His eyes snapped open due to the incessant knocking from the other side of door. Groaning, Akshat sat up and blinking his eyes open stared at his surroundings. And he saw her, and remembered everything. He wasn't completely sober because he hadn't started to freak out yet. But he knew one thing, it wasn't a mistake.

"Utho Guddan... He murmured as he wore the kurta and Guddan opened her eyes and started setting her clothes straight.

As the latch was removed, the door was pushed open and an angry Rocky stepped into the room followed by the three bahus, Dadi, Kishore and Vardaan.

"Aap mera karma aise kese lock... Rocky's oncoming complaints died in his throat as he looked at the couple who were looking at him, with sleepy eyes.

Not only was Akshat wearing his Kurta inside out, it was imprinted with hand prints. Same was the situation with Guddan's clothes and then there was the fact that dark red spots could be seen around her neck and shoulder region.

Were they...!?

Horrified Rocky pushed past AJ to step into his room. It was a mess. The bed was a mess. Her jewellery was scattered over it.

Shit! They went and did it! In his room?!!

Not still in their senses, Akshat massaged his head while Guddan stifled a yawn. It was when Lakshmi started chuckling.

Confused, as everyone, including Akshat and Guddan trailed her line of sight, they managed to spot four lip stick marks on him, one right next to his lips, the other two decorating his neck while another was adorning the collar of his kurta.

Embarrassed, the culprits shared a look while Dadi, Lakshmi, Vardaan and Kishore started chuckling. Durga and Rocky were real pissed for their own reasons and Saru could care less.

Once the commotion cleared up, they started to head to their room quietly when Akshat took Guddan by surprise and intertwined his fingers with hers. She smiled to herself and started to walk by him, by his side, where she belonged.

"Tum mere ho...mere hi rehna...

hOW WAS IT?!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Cute os πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
Durga Bahu got no chill in stories too πŸ˜†πŸ₯±
Do write more specially on that
 Rocky ... AkshAn jealousy track πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing
I have no word for it 
Do write more and plz update the next part of mine alone
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Woah, this is freaking hot☺️
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want an aftermath scene please...!
Yeh dil maange more... 
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Ufff... πŸ˜‰

That was damn good...😳

Haaye bus ye kah De show me b JindalSahab ki tum mere ho mere hi Rahna...😳
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
aww this is so hot
I hope this happens in the actual show(only if a miracle takes place)
I liked how akshan knows clearly what happened between them n r not guilty ❀️
This durga has nothing better to do, only Jindal Saab could shut her up
Kya jindal Saab aap ko apne bahu ke bhai ke kamre alawa aur koyi kamra nahi mila kya yeh sab karne ke liye πŸ˜›
I wanna see this exact thing in the show but i heard there's gonna be a remarriage track there so i m fine with either one πŸ˜†
But ur this OS will be one of my fav πŸ˜›
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garmi badha di apne πŸ˜³
Haye jab se goa track ki baat chal rahi hai mere dimag main 

Aise aise hi khayal aa rahe hai 

Tumhari story padh kar dil khus ho gaya

Durga ko kya daat padi 

Kaash serial main bhi kuch aisa ho

Do write more nish
vinlora thumbnail