Here in this Appreciation thread u can discuss everything related to 
Bela, Mahir, PearBhi & our favourite couple BeHir

AT ADMIN: Misti

CO-ADMINS: Rosy (.ROSY.) & Anu

Edited by Anu0517 - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago

Pearl V Puri
DOB: 10th July 1989

Pearl V Puri, currently playing the role of Mahir Seghal in Naagin 3. He made his debut in supporting role in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, but he got his first break in a Lead role in Phir Bhi Na Maane...Badtameez Dil. After playing the role of Abeer, he played the role of Satyendra Sharma (Sattu) in Meri Saasu Maa, and he has done the characters of Arjun Shastri in Naagarjuna - Ek Yoddha.

Surbhi Jyoti
DOB: 29th May 1988 

Surbhi Jyoti, currently playing the role of Bela Sharma in Naagin 3. She made her debut in Punjabi (films & daily soaps). She got her first breakthrough in the showQubool Hai as Zoya Farooqui. She has done many different types of shows and comedy shows. Surbhi played the role of Mallika Kabeer Choudhary in Ishqbaaz. She has also done Meera Kapoor in Tanhaiya opposite Barun Sobti and Geetanjali in Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai

Appreciation Thread: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  
Second - Another Warning Note   
Third - Another Warning Note  
Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  
Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  
Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   
Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

To Become apart of the Member List. Please leave a message on this thread or press the "Like Button" on the Member List Topic.

Thank You!

Mistiofmistz (Misti)   ..Rosepie..  Prettyshimmer  janecastle 

IfritAmbrose  misanthropist.  eufara_naghm  Snehal21 

-jawaria Carmilla  -shimmer  chaturchipkali 

ashri_love  kurkuresandwich  smol-bean  Angrita 

Durgeshnandini CallmeCel  Anu0517  shweta_yadav 

IAdoreYou  -Namita-  Priya258   deepikagupta9  

Maria.Jewel  Arshukaurkhushi  crusty  humtumsalman 

sonie32  eri_eesha  beguiling  karismanayak1  fibrinogen9  

Keerthija  Pooja_Aly  Varshaa001   sanchita1410  

Anees.   suganti   Durgeshnandini   lwrimaforever  

intruderfast   beingpooja   saheli_behir   BinuShoba  

The.Wanderer    komolika   life4me   Viddhi01  

Stardust91   sarahgul   ratna.nanda  Vinnie12  

_nakshi_  Shenzk   Behiranonymous   Michieviousgame  

Sunshine-1   Surbhizoya  Draconian  -JaZ-  

nuomi.riceball  AamnaSharif_Fan  ImaJain  

If I forget to add anyone, please don't hesitate to PM me. 

Edited by Anu0517 - 5 years ago

BeHir Chain that tether my Heart to you

They both had their share of problems, they both had their share of insecurities, they both had their share of angst, pain and anxiety.

Day by day, I'm falling more in love with you
And day by day, my love seems to grow
There isn't any end to my devotion
It's deeper, dear, by far than any ocean
I find that
Day by day you're making all my dreams come true
So, come what may, I want you to know
I'm yours alone, and I'm in love to stay
As we go through the years day by day

A war that lay ahead, a woman's war for the man she loved, a woman's war for the man she could die for, a woman's war for her partner to see the reality. 

Be careful, it's my heart,
It's not my watch you're holding, it's my heart.
It's not the note that I sent you that you quickly burn,
It's not a book I lent you that you never return.
Remember, it's my heart.
The heart with which so willingly I part
It's yours to take, to keep or break,
But please, before you start,
Be careful, it's my heart.

She is moving away , not from his life. She is moving away from , not from their relationship.
She is moving away and he is coming closer

You belong to my heart
Now and forever
And our love had its start
Not long ago

We were gathering stars
While a million guitars played our love song
When I said I love you
Every beat of my heart said it too

That was a moment like this
Do you remember?
And your eyes threw a kiss
When they met mine

And you'll always belong to my heart
You belong to me 

She had given him the freedom to choose what to do, she had given him the freedom to either give up on their love or claim her back. She knew he would claim her, but when?

That one day when you'll wake up, and then you'll say
I wanna be your lover
I don't wanna be your friend
You don't know what will you get
So tell me that you love me again (tell me that you love me)

By- Arshukaurkhushi
                 BeHir - Meaning of Soulmates

They form a purest couple... The couple whom anyone can love ... BEHIR's love for each other is what i love the most 
I never thought that mahir and bela  as a couple would make me such obsessed with them ...i am so much in love with them..
I...I... Just dont know what words could really explain them. I mean they are sooo muchhh GOOD or the BESTEST couple of ITV...
And according to me, no words can really describe behir because they are the most most most excellent and love-able   ❤️

By- Varshaa001

BeHir - My most favourite television couple EVER

To keep a love story and it's progression so organic, natural and Real in a desi soap that too a supernatural one is nothing short of a Miracle in my eyes. And I am so glad to have stumbled upon this amazing couple and witness their memorable and iconic journey together.  Most love stories on TV fail to deliver on that very concept they are based on. And here we have a love story that not only you takes you on a heart tugging ride into it's depth but also gives us two people who are a force to reckon with on their own - Mahir and Bela. It's a beautiful amalgamation of two beautiful souls and their soul connection. Big thanks to team N3 for conceptualizing and bringing them alive on-screen and BIGGEST thanks to Pearl and Surbhi for breathing life into Mahir, Bela & Behir! 

By- Crusty

BeHir A love story so beautiful that it will make you crave for love too

The most beautiful thing abt this couple is that even being a part of supernatural fantasy show their relation is shown in the most natural way. No OTT top exaggerating, unwanted drama & just pure love
AndI love the fact that their love is not "love at first sight" 
They fell in love slowly but dam so deeply that no one can stop themselves from shipping them
Their love's above just physical intimacy, they connect more on an emotional level
makers have kept them so simple & real that it makes them unique & intense
BeHir= Bela + Mahir
It is a journey of love
A journey of two souls finding each-other & becoming soulmates from strangers

I have loved some couples in past but never been this crazy for anyone as i'm for behir I can never ever get over them
I end up loving them more & more with every passing episode.
For me, BeHir is the most beautiful love story that has ever been shown on ITV 
Even though show comes only on weekends They have occupied my whole week.
I think abt them while I'm working, chilling heck even sleeping. I end up dreaming about them😆
They are apart of life now & they'll be a couple that I would cherish forever

By- Pooja_Aly
Until Mishti is back i ll be making BeHir AT...
Dil Se Tujhko Be-dili Hai
Mujhko Hai Dil Ka Garoor
Tu Yeh Maane Ke Na Maane
Log Maanenge Zaroor

Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai
Ya Mohabbat Ka Suroor
Tu Na Pehchaane To Hai Yeh
Teri Nazron Ka Kusoor
Yeh Mera Deewanapan ...

Dil Ko Teri Hi Tamanna
Dil Ko Hai Tujhse Hi Pyar