Disappointed with kartik and mishti reunion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I was really looking forward to todays episode...
we ddn need mishti and kuhu in almost every scene could they not have structured this differently 

Also when mishti and kartik met i wanted it to be alone, could they have not met seperately similar to how they met before 
and why does mishti call him bhaiya baby mishti would call him jiju and tease him or bff...

Like even after marriage he was her bff...I wish they left that intact because i would have loved for them just to meet and for kartik to talk to someone mishti being an adult now could have helped him by advising him to tell the truth 

The way it was shown was dumb, even a scene with him and nani would have been good but nothing... he barely even communicates to any other goenka because they are nothing but prop pieces and have no other value besides random filler scenes that make no sense

Naksh ordered naira as if she were a lamp post that he owned i hated that scene. Naira doesnt even know kuhu and mishti, why should she sit with them?

Rishab following naira again another random scene... 

The reason this track is failing is there is a lack of kaira scenes...
First and fore most 

During the separation they would have 10-14 minute kaira scenes even blood clot so i have become greedy

Felt super nostalgic seeing 2016 kartik and mishti scenes like i adore kartik and mishti if they gave us a solid episode with kartik and mishti plotting or anything together i would have loved it. 

I hate how everyone thinks that not telling naira she has a husband is worse than lying to ur comatose awakened sister that baby died

When will kartik solidly apologize to keesh
Make peace with keerti?
Mourn his child?
Apologize to naira?

Everyone thinks his lying is fine and forgive him way too easily... hence he never learns

Sure i love him even if he is manipulative and controllingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

But why doesnt naira even get mad at him for a week at least and let him work for it a bit before forgiving him

BTW was it just me or was naira wearing a dress made of two dresses she wore before?πŸ˜† i am so sure i saw both of those dresses

She looked beautiful in the promo loved her look there
also i dont want kartik crying and always sad can we please give kaira a much lighter track when this ends πŸ˜† send them on holiday

Anya

No comment on how Kuhu and Mishti entered the home and figured out who Sid was in like 10 minutes? Both girls look older than Naira. I don't think they even know about the baby swap. They don't know what happened prior to Naira's memory loss that resulted in her staying at the Singhania home. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I was really looking forward to todays episode...
we ddn need mishti and kuhu in almost every scene could they not have structured this differently 

Also when mishti and kartik met i wanted it to be alone, could they have not met seperately similar to how they met before 
and why does mishti call him bhaiya baby mishti would call him jiju and tease him or bff...

Like even after marriage he was her bff...I wish they left that intact because i would have loved for them just to meet and for kartik to talk to someone mishti being an adult now could have helped him by advising him to tell the truth 

The way it was shown was dumb, even a scene with him and nani would have been good but nothing... he barely even communicates to any other goenka because they are nothing but prop pieces and have no other value besides random filler scenes that make no sense

Naksh ordered naira as if she were a lamp post that he owned i hated that scene. Naira doesnt even know kuhu and mishti, why should she sit with them?

Rishab following naira again another random scene... 

The reason this track is failing is there is a lack of kaira scenes...
First and fore most 

During the separation they would have 10-14 minute kaira scenes even blood clot so i have become greedy

Felt super nostalgic seeing 2016 kartik and mishti scenes like i adore kartik and mishti if they gave us a solid episode with kartik and mishti plotting or anything together i would have loved it. 

I hate how everyone thinks that not telling naira she has a husband is worse than lying to ur comatose awakened sister that baby died

When will kartik solidly apologize to keesh
Make peace with keerti?
Mourn his child?
Apologize to naira?

Everyone thinks his lying is fine and forgive him way too easily... hence he never learns

Sure i love him even if he is manipulative and controlling πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

But why doesnt naira even get mad at him for a week at least and let him work for it a bit before forgiving him

BTW was it just me or was naira wearing a dress made of two dresses she wore before?πŸ˜† i am so sure i saw both of those dresses

She looked beautiful in the promo loved her look there
also i dont want kartik crying and always sad can we please give kaira a much lighter track when this ends πŸ˜† send them on holiday

He told her. 
That is what is on my mind. 
Like he really told her...
I was so like in illusion of him still lying. 
That is a very small step he took. 
Naksh is behaving like a boyfrnd now. 
And that also a creepy and over possessive controlling. 
Kartik is same but he doesnt go to this extreme to tell her what to do and what not to do. 
Here villages girls arw shown exact same way...first over possessive by brother and then she is handed to husband...
Like nayi soch is lost totally in the black hole of yrrkh. 
Now i want to seriously ask. 
Who is rishab ? He said i want to tell truth but when kartik already told her he turned the tables and said look at her what he did...he told her the truth. .
So i wamt to ask you were going to do the same thing. 
She would have been heartbroken if anyone else told her. 
Kartik atleast did 1% thing right by telling her. 
Mishti and kartik i wish they will show us more of these two. 
Alsooo...rishab manhandling ..like chlo naira. 
Is she his daughter ? Wife ? Gf ? What. .you dont get to touch her... i hated that scene. 
I dont know why makers thing showing something like this will...bring trp. 
Also did you see how naksh was shouting in precap. 
Areee he is behaving like her love. Ki wo tumhari nahi ho sakti. 
I was like what are they showing...?????
Means its so annyoing i was so furious at everyone including kaira...

My final exams are just 1 day away and i still cant find myself to not watch this show...
God help me. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rose2015

Anya

No comment on how Kuhu and Mishti entered the home and figured out who Sid was in like 10 minutes? Both girls look older than Naira. I don't think they even know about the baby swap. They don't know what happened prior to Naira's memory loss that resulted in her staying at the Singhania home.

Everyone is acting like the baby swap ddn happen

and kartik is an angel πŸ˜†

Yes i think they were idiotic in casting two people who look older than naira and she has to be their di
Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

He told her. 
That is what is on my mind. 
Like he really told her...
I was so like in illusion of him still lying. 
That is a very small step he took. 
Naksh is behaving like a boyfrnd now. 
And that also a creepy and over possessive controlling. 
Kartik is same but he doesnt go to this extreme to tell her what to do and what not to do. 
Here villages girls arw shown exact same way...first over possessive by brother and then she is handed to husband...
Like nayi soch is lost totally in the black hole of yrrkh. 
Now i want to seriously ask. 
Who is rishab ? He said i want to tell truth but when kartik already told her he turned the tables and said look at her what he did...he told her the truth. .
So i wamt to ask you were going to do the same thing. 
She would have been heartbroken if anyone else told her. 
Kartik atleast did 1% thing right by telling her. 
Mishti and kartik i wish they will show us more of these two. 
Alsooo...rishab manhandling ..like chlo naira. 
Is she his daughter ? Wife ? Gf ? What. .you dont get to touch her... i hated that scene. 
I dont know why makers thing showing something like this will...bring trp. 
Also did you see how naksh was shouting in precap. 
Areee he is behaving like her love. Ki wo tumhari nahi ho sakti. 
I was like what are they showing...?????
Means its so annyoing i was so furious at everyone including kaira...

My final exams are just 1 day away and i still cant find myself to not watch this show...
God help me. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sure he told her but it doesnt make anything betterπŸ˜†
Like he still swapped the babies 

Rishab thinks because of naksh he needs to protect naira from kartik hence he is misguided u here ur frnd has a crazy husband who swaps babies etc ul try and protect her...

naksh is just using all of this to punish kartik even he knows on some level naira loves and will still go back to her pati parmeshwar 

I wish kartik and mishti got a scene alone and they spoke to each other 

I am just disappointed with the whole storyline. I am not happy with Naira going back to Karthik. I really wanted him to apologize for all the things he has done instead of whitewashing his character and making everyone else look bad.

Why is Naira not angry with Karthik? She has no sense of right and wrong. Even with getting her memory back she is still defending him. She is basically justifying the baby swap and stabbing her own brother in the back. For me this show is just on a downward spiral. There is nothing left to watch.

It disturbs me to see a woman so dumb and just reinforces stereotypical regressive indian storylines where a man can be an ass and he is forgiven. Anyone trying to protect a woman from such a man is considered a bad person. Disgusting. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago

I am just disappointed with the whole storyline. I am not happy with Naira going back to Karthik. I really wanted him to apologize for all the things he has done instead of whitewashing his character and making everyone else look bad.

Why is Naira not angry with Karthik? She has no sense of right and wrong. Even with getting her memory back she is still defending him. She is basically justifying the baby swap and stabbing her own brother in the back. For me this show is just on a downward spiral. There is nothing left to watch.

It disturbs me to see a woman so dumb and just reinforces stereotypical regressive indian storylines where a man can be an ass and he is forgiven. Anyone trying to protect a woman from such a man is considered a bad person. Disgusting.
He is not anyone i think. 
Rishab can be worse... there is no back story of them being all good because when yiu grow up things change. 
Rishab can change too. 
In real life...if this happens. Kartik would be in jail and rishab would be chlo naira...and taking advantage. 
Naksh was already bad...i have said this 10 times. 
He hated whrn his father was given attention...i cant forget all these times when he kept quiet... and let his sister get tortured... and thrown out. 
He danced with kartik in her face. 
I am most sensitive to scenes when peiple rub their advantages to other peoples face. 
It made more whitewash sense if keerti did it. 
I totally would have supported her. 
She should have bashed kartik. Slapped him right n left. 
Nakshs anger was justified until he starting taking advantage of nairas situation and everyone let him. 
Kartik is an ass but naksh is a total ass too. 
Whatever kartik did was for the sake of naira...yes it can never be justified. 
Never ever...but atleast he did it for someone he loved. But naksh is all about evil revenge about how naira should not go outside alone. 
What if rishab is a rapist ? 
Do they know him when he was grown up ? Like no back story and he is literally matching them up. 
That is worst type of revenge...
He knows kartik loves her to death. He will die if something happens to her..but he is taking advantage. 
Its for no one but himself. 
When kartik swapped the babies...he did it because he was thinking of naira. 
He didnt show his happiness..his eyes tightened around. 
But i am not taking his side...just telling that i would have loved for keerti and naira both to give him punishments.
I would have loved if they make us see that how kartik did go to the doc. 
I would have loved if naira ignored kartik and then made him apologize to everyone. 
Smh. That is not going to happen. 
And afterall i want to think it as a serial only. It will mess up my mind if i think more than that
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Sure he told her but it doesnt make anything better πŸ˜†
Like he still swapped the babies 

Rishab thinks because of naksh he needs to protect naira from kartik hence he is misguided u here ur frnd has a crazy husband who swaps babies etc ul try and protect her...

naksh is just using all of this to punish kartik even he knows on some level naira loves and will still go back to her pati parmeshwar 

I wish kartik and mishti got a scene alone and they spoke to each other 

I am all in kartiks side if this rishab vs kartik happens. 
But if kartik doesnt apologize i will be so angry. 
Alsooo...naksh is simply taking adavantage of her memory loss.
Seeing the precap had me...all confused  that he was acting like a bf more then a brother.
HuhπŸ₯±
Karthik and Keerti's ex are in the same category. One is glorified and the other is not. Both committed criminal acts.

Karthik and Keerti's ex are in the same category. One is glorified and the other is not. Both committed criminal acts.
They do not belong in same category. 
Kartik never raised his hand on women. 
He wanted naira to study. 
He was with keerti everytime he needed her. 
Aditya beat her. That is domestic violence. 
I will ask you ine question that if keerti didnt go in coma would kartik have swapped the babies no. He wouldnt have. 
Kaira as a pair needs understanding.  
Aditya tried to kill keerti... turn her into something...which she didnt want to be... opressed her. 
Where always i have seen kartik telling naira to do whatever she wants. 
Every couple agrees and disagrees.  
Naira has done immense mistakes putting their relationship in risk. 
He didmt kill the baby. 
He swapped it.
And no no one is glorifying it. 
Not that i have seen. Not a single person has agreed to what kartik did. 
There is a huge difference between them