Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
 April is going to be a treat with GoT and Endgame.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm still worried sick for Tony & Cap. Ahhh my heart says they're gonna die. I'm gonna kill bloody Thanos if my babies die sniff sniff... Going for Endgame seems exciting yet torture at the same time
crispsy thumbnail
I am hell worried for Gamora and Star Lord.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: crispsy

I am hell worried for Gamora and Star Lord.

why? 3rd GoG movie is on papers so surely both will come back. The only people that have chances to die are Tony and Rogers.
 They could kill Black Widow also but there were news that she is getting her own series. So if they dont want to go with happy ending then Tony and Rogers both will die.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh cannot wait! GOT and Endgame in the same month! 
This is going to be so epic! 
Love the new suits all the Avengers were wearing at the end of the trailer. Pretty cool ⭐️
crispsy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

why? 3rd GoG movie is on papers so surely both will come back. The only people that have chances to die are Tony and Rogers.

They could kill Black Widow also but there were news that she is getting her own series. So if they dont want to go with happy ending then Tony and Rogers both will die.

May be becoz they are my favs. I just want to see them safe. Can wait for GoG though. These two are ❤️

I wish Tony's safety though. I think he will be fine. They are just creating buzz. Edited by crispsy - 5 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Evn Thor.. Heard Hemsworth also dint Wana renew his contract like evans
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is sooo good..  One final mission Avengers<3
I'm gone miss cap:(
I think Tony n summer will get happy ending... Cap will die n Thor will go of to his world n never come back:(
April is gone b huge... It feel like hp all over again:(GOT Avengers n the 100...now what am I gone do:(
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uhm. Kinda bland. I know they don't wanna reveal stuff but I mean they don't really need the marketing either.  
I wish more films go the A Star is Born route and stop giving us more than one trailer 😆