HarJen4evr
Adiya_advni
ENJOY YOUR TIME ON THIS AT

Edited by Nihaaa - 5 years ago
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

• Do Not Fight! Do Not Bash! 
  • Only Laakham / ViShi related Talks PLEASE!
  • Report Or Pm Mods if Breaking Rules! 
  • The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of theActor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.
  • In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.
  • Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate...So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only 
  • Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all..If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows ...

If the DT see more than 3  people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT by closing it for 24 hours [during which another AT cannot be made in CFC or CC] and then if it happens again then it will be locked for 48 hours after which it will be shifted to CFC/CC? 

This rule is applied so that members and Admins of a AT can  tell their own friends not to  break rules as the entire AT is effected due to the misdoings of   2-3 members

This may sound strict and very harsh, but unfortunately we are forced to take these measures to maintain peace... So remember guys, if you see a friend breaking a rule in an AT, make sure you tell them to stop or else you can say  goodbye to your AT for a certain period of time which the DT finds liable. So in easy steps: Don't break rules/bash and don't allow your friends to either!
  • Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report who the troublemakers are to the Dev team in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized...Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on you ..
  • Constant negativity or repeated discussions/bashing of actors unrelated to the AT in spite of repeated warnings from DT, will result in AT closure and moved to CFC...But dont assume that every report submitted by opposite fangroup will be entertained .. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules , then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as state above ...

Content Credit for Rules: Zee TV Rajat Tokas AT and also -Chandni-

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail

Mike testing 1 ... 2... 3๐Ÿ˜†
 Hey m Nihaa a.k.a DVPM ( ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ) and here I have come up with chit chat session (  Uff Begusarai ki yaad aa gayi)๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chalte hai ab Civil lines Kanpur me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
 Nihaaa is busy preparing the results and aaliya keeps bothering her about update ... What happens when krishVeer comes to know about our AT  

Renee  comes like a zombie ๐Ÿ˜†... Arrey Kahan Marr Gaye sab Nihaa, Thabs, Aalu ๐Ÿค”
 Aaliya: Mai yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan๐Ÿ˜†
Thabs: lo shuru ho gayi hai ye phir se ๐Ÿ˜†
Renee : But where's Nihaa 
Laliya Bhabi enters and smiles ... Arrey wah Kya naam Diya hai is AT ka ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Chalo achcha hai Krishna aur veer yahan par aa to payenge
Me: hello bhabhi ... Kaise hai aap ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 Renee: welcome to our AT bhabhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Laliya bhabhi leaves  and the  AT members  Have gone Gaga over KrishVeer weddingโค๏ธ

Aaliya: Ab ye Nihaa kidher reh gayi... ๐Ÿค”
Renee: Abhi to yehi thi๐Ÿ˜• Itne me Miss maliahbad krishna Shukla enters with excitement on her face ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wah wah humara AT ... Par ek minute ye kanpur ke Khadoos doctor ka b AT hai... Hey bhagwan yahan b  saaye ki tarah rehta hai
Where's Nihaa ๐Ÿ˜ณ Krishna asks Aaliya who's staring at her 
Aaliya : Subah see Mai aur renee bhi dhoon dh   rahe hai  Par wo Mil nahi rahi hai..
Actually Nihaa is working for the school results๐Ÿ˜† And she's totally fed up...
Renee and Aaliya shows the whole AT to Krishna and she has mixed reaction... Next time will meet Nihaa๐Ÿ˜ณ .. 
Me: sorry peeps I was working ... Yahan lagta hai koi special log aaye the๐Ÿ˜ณ
Renee Junps with joy๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aaliya  daydreamin g of Doctorwa Jo abhi Tak nahi aaye hai  
Suddenly a voice appears behind nihaa's back
Is this me and my Love's Appreciation Thread
Renee and AaliyA
Looks and both faints one by one giving Nihaa A hint..
Nihaa turns back and freezes on spot ๐Ÿคฃ 
Dr Veer has finally paid a visit and Nihaa is shaking ...
Hhhello doctor ๐Ÿ˜ณ How are you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒand what a pleasant surprise ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ye in dono ladkiyon ko Kya hua... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Jaise mujhe nahi kisi bhoot ko dekh liya ho ๐Ÿคฃ
Nihaa: arrey it's ur charm ... Doctor.. yeh to hona hi tha๐Ÿ˜›

Btw yoU have made my At as well 
Yep doc ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will be paying a visit on my AT any time ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nihaa faints after this 
And Doctor Veer smiles
 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail

Avis/Sigs  by Aaliya

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Great thread Aalu...โญ๏ธ...
And awesome work nihaa...๐Ÿ‘...
Edited by Thabassum19 - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihaaa

hey bhaggu ๐Ÿคฃ ...

Bhaggu ? Iska kya matlab ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Did I miss something...
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Bhaggu ? Iska kya matlab ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Did I miss something...

if u have seen Remix serial ... to pata chal jaata๐Ÿ˜›

bhaggu is short form of bhagwan๐Ÿ˜†
ria592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

if u have seen Remix serial ... to pata chal jaata ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah.. bhaggu is so cute word na?๐Ÿ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail

if u have seen Remix serial ... to pata chal jaata ๐Ÿ˜›

Nah never saw all that...kya main pooch sakthi hun..ki Muje kyun is naam nawazagaya hai ? ๐Ÿ˜†