Ishq Mein Marjawan

Netra is better than Arohi!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone
So once upon a tymy,
Dis show was one of my faves. Loved the revenge track. 

Stopped watching after Nia entered because just couldn't connect with her as Aarohi. She must be a fine actress , but she isn't Aarohi.

Yesterday was feeling bored and watched this show. Haven't watched since last few months 

Shocked to see another new girl called Netra. Don't know her name but she can easily pass of as Aarohi!

If the makers wanted new Arohi, they could have hired this actress instead of Nia Sharma who still doesn't give me Aarohi feels.

Am glad Alisha is leaving this crap show. Can't forgive Mamta for the injustice . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly Sneha mamta can also cast sonarika instead nia Jo kisi bhi angle se aarohi nahi lagti
May be that's why mamta realized her mistake hence she casted sonarika for netra's role BT giving the touch of old aarohi's character to netra
BT no use
Mamta already spoiled everything
Only waiting to see this show packup
This content was originally posted by-vaishu.6

Exactly Sneha mamta can also cast sonarika instead nia Jo kisi bhi angle se aarohi nahi lagti
May be that's why mamta realized her mistake hence she casted sonarika for netra's role BT giving the touch of old aarohi's character to netra
BT no use
Mamta already spoiled everything
Only waiting to see this show packup

Haan! That's y when I saw netra, immediately it reminded me of Old Aarohi.
This Nia , neither looks like Arohi nor Tara. She isn't suited here.
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who said that Netra is better than Arohi? Even if she were to turn vamp still.she's destined to be only a pawn of Deep's betrayal games๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.It would depend on which side she would be-For/Against Deep.
At present it seems Deep.is playing the same old dirty Arohi trick on Netra.And Netra's expressions gives the old Arohi vibe.
This content was originally posted by-masked

Who said that Netra is better than Arohi? Even if she were to turn vamp still.she's destined to be only a pawn of Deep's betrayal games ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.It would depend on which side she would be-For/Against Deep.

At present it seems Deep.is playing the same old dirty Arohi trick on Netra.And Netra's expressions gives the old Arohi vibe.

Exactly, she gives me old Arohi vibes!
That's what I meant .That Netra is better than Nia 's Arohi ..Netra looks snd behaves more like the Real Arohi which is Alisha. 

I don't like this Nia wali Arohi
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cvs stupid little dumb brain was sleeping when they were searching for a new face for aarohi! ๐Ÿ˜†
I have no problem with Nia, but I always used to say if you're showing plastic surgery track atleast bring a  little bit lookalike of the former actress... Yes sonarika/netra  is a better replacement for aarohi's character, even that Nazar girl Niati fatnani would have been a good choice for aarohi. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ab Alisha ja rahi hy to cvs ke hosh thikane aae hain, to original aarohi/Tara ki absence ko compensate krne ke liye they've introduced netra jis ko dekh ke hamen Alisha aarohi aur tara ki yad ati rahe gi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wish they'd have casted sonarika earlier as New face of aarohi, aur kuch dhang ki story likh lete to hamara show aaj bi hit hota... Par kismat me likha tha ke IMMJ 1 din cheap po** show bane ga๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wese I've a feeling mamta ji will copy vish ya amrit show now! ๐Ÿ˜†
Netra us show me bi vamp hy, yahan bi mamta ji ne name copy kia. Kal ko deep ki wives/girlfriends bi vishkanya niklen gi๐Ÿคฃ and deep will be shown as Kuwar deep raj singh๐Ÿ˜† son of  the great maharaja raj singh๐Ÿ˜†
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Netra is better then nia wali arohi..but not better then real arohi..real arohi has place in our hearts n she is better then both..but yeah if mamta have choosed sonarika as new arohi before it would have worked but now introducing her of no use immj has been spoiled beyond repair..nia runied the character of arohi she was worst replacement i ever saw..she was never perfect choice of this role..
And i feel the way netra behaving innocent i think after marriage with deep she will turn negative i think she is one who kidnapped arohi
This content was originally posted by-sabreen_06

Netra is better then nia wali arohi..but not better then real arohi..real arohi has place in our hearts n she is better then both..but yeah if mamta have choosed sonarika as new arohi before it would have worked but now introducing her of no use immj has been spoiled beyond repair..nia runied the character of arohi she was worst replacement i ever saw..she was never perfect choice of this role..

And i feel the way netra behaving innocent i think after marriage with deep she will turn negative i think she is one who kidnapped arohi

Nobody can match real Arohi. This topic isn't about whether Alisha is better or not .She is the best and the only Arohi for me.
Since mamta opted for a replacement, that's why I asked why did she pick Nia. I have never felt her to be anything like Arohi. This girl, Netra, gives Arohi vibes but not Nia. And that's why I said Netra is better.

Anyways, I don't even watch this show after Nia entered. M glad Alisha is leaving .She deserves better
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No they shud not hire any one as Aarohi how gud they r. They made a crime in my eyes. There shud be some rules and regulations to respect actors. They r not just mere props tht can be used and thrown by makers.