New Entry Zuber K Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Ekta Kapoor's supernatural show Naagin 3 is one of the most popular shows on TV and it is also one of the top shows as per the TRP list. Viewers are glued to the show because of its twists and turns. Naagin, since its inception, has been in the limelight for being one of the most liked shows. The show features Surbhi Jyoti, Pearl V Puri, Anita Hassanandani, Rajat Tokas and Karishma Tanna in pivotal roles. The romantic track of Bela and Mahir has kept the audiences hooked on to the screens. 

There's one more popular face who will be joining the cast of Naagin 3 and it is Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki fame Zuber K Khan. He received immense accolades and appreciation for his stint in the show which starred Ssharad Malhotra and Kratika Sengar in the lead roles. Zuber has made his own fan base. He will be seen in a pivotal negative role and his character will increase difficulties in Bela's (Surbhi Jyoti) life. On asking Zuber, how does it feel returning to television, he said, "I am very happy to work with Balaji again. Returning on television with something new and in fact, in a negative character in one of the most loved and top-rated show, Naagin is already giving me thrills. I heartily thank Ekta ma'am for giving me this opportunity. And I will be resuming films too. I'll juggle between Naagin and films as of now because I have to finish 3 of my scheduled films."

Zuber will also be seen in two films Dosti Ke Side Effects and Pagal Kar Diya Toone. Zuber will be sharing the screen with Bigg Boss season 11 fame Sapna Choudhary in Dosti Ke Side Effects. In Pagal Kar Diya Toone, he will be seen opposite Mugdha Godse.

Link:

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-naagin-3-sees-new-actor-joining-star-cast-read-know-who-443093

Edited by Anu0517 - 5 years ago
Aare koi toh Bella ki team ka ho... Ab Yeh bhi meri Bella ka Jaap shuru karega .
Originally posted by The.Wanderer

Aare koi toh Bella ki team ka ho... Ab Yeh bhi meri Bella ka Jaap shuru karega .
Ha ha πŸ€£
Originally posted by The.Wanderer

Iske alawa mukku k pass koi story naiπŸ˜†
Isko main villain bana bhi diya to gum nahi 
His acting is πŸ‘

Love tashvi n zuber bonding 
Can we have tashvi on set 

Back to

Meri Bela, Marry Bela... 
Originally posted by crusty

Back to

Meri Bela, Marry Bela... 
πŸ˜†
I guess he will be hukum..as the person playing hukum's face is not yet revealed and zuber's personality matches with him and he is good actora so  he can replace him
One more getting added to Meri Bela?