Meghna is too stubborn

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel meghna is being too stubborn these days.i like her strong character, but nowadays she is being very disrespectful towards mandar n doing her own thing. I liked her very much when she fought for mandaar with his boss. But after that she has been in a hurry to grow bussiness. She collected money from all chawl people which was a good idea, but gave 3 lakhs to that fraud person just to get the certificate done faster even though mandar had told he will get that certificate done in a couple of days. I mean one has to be careful when other people's money is involved. 
Then all the drama with puneet happen😆.
Then regarding that laptop, i really thought it wasn't needed, n to upload videos n all can't it be done on phone itself? When mandar said no she still went ahed n brought it. Now about the cycles for children, she brought very costly ones which may not be in her budget. I know she wants her children to have everything n also wants the business to grow, but she needs to have a little patience, its like one thing comes to her mind, she does that regardless of what others think, n also mandar may not know much about technology, but he seems to have a good sense of bussiness n also good judgement of people, he had also told her to stay away from that fraud man.
So she needs to listen to other people as well. 
Sorry for the long rant😆 n no offence to megna fans, i also love her character like the way she gives a piece of mind to bindu😆 but sometimes she gets stubborn
Plz share your views. This forum seems to be really inactive inspite of the serial being so good
You are right, I liked her too but now she is not respecting Mandar's wishes and doing as she pleases.
Which is going to hurt her in long run.
I think it is a fair point. At times Meghna's stubbornness has worked in her favour because the business idea would not have kicked off had she not been adamant and persistent with it. However, there is now a tendency in her to go ahead with what she has in mind without consulting with Mandaar. I think because things are relatively stable with the business taking off and even their personal life, Meghna sees nothing wrong with what she is doing, however, if things turn for the worse it is more than likely she is will have to reflect on her decisions. 
But I really like how none of the characters on this show are perfect. They come with their fair share of good and bad and nothing is black and white. This is what real people are like. Every characteristic we have can be good/purposeful in some contexts, but not so good in others. Maybe Jyoti's comment in todays episode may prompt Meghna to introspect on her decisions.
Originally posted by DeepShadow

I think it is a fair point. At times Meghna's stubbornness has worked in her favour because the business idea would not have kicked off had she not been adamant and persistent with it. However, there is now a tendency in her to go ahead with what she has in mind without consulting with Mandaar. I think because things are relatively stable with the business taking off and even their personal life, Meghna sees nothing wrong with what she is doing, however, if things turn for the worse it is more than likely she is will have to reflect on her decisions. 
But I really like how none of the characters on this show are perfect. They come with their fair share of good and bad and nothing is black and white. This is what real people are like. Every characteristic we have can be good/purposeful in some contexts, but not so good in others. Maybe Jyoti's comment in todays episode may prompt Meghna to introspect on her decisions.

Agree with you, it was her stubborn nature that led to the start of bussiness. but later the way she gave off those 3 lakhs was irresponsible. I like how she is strong n outspoken she is n also righteous. But she needs to understand that business will take time to grow and at this stage she needs to save a little n do away with certain unnecessary expenditure. But as u said the show is not showing her as perfect , one can really connect to her. She has faced a lot of hardships n doesn't want her children to go through the same n wants to live a good life.
Coming to the serial i find it really amazing and i also like the fact that all the three women r given equal importance and No character is shown completely perfect. But there is an exception of bindu😆 i love her but sometimes she comes out as too mahaan😆 i like the way she has kept herself strong n dignified in all this amar kangana affair, but she is too sweet, i want her atleast once to tell off kangana and amar.