Dear Gajra, Janta needs to know..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
When n how did Mauli, Kunal, Ishaan died? Dida ka I understand that it could be age related. But these 3?
Where is Sandhya n her husband? They too died?

Since when kids are without parents?

How come all of them ended up together?

Why was there no one from Khanna family for Mishti's engagement?

We all hv put some 1000s theory abt this but I seriously need answers from Gajra.
Janta jawab chahti hai. But I don't think Gajra will bother. She likes to keep things mysterious.
If she reveals it all, there will no longer be fan wars, which she hates. 
She has to be put in jail for creating so many assumptions and misunderstandings between the viewers and not promoting peace๐Ÿ˜•
ishaan could not bear extreme happiness that finally mauli choose hm over kunal so ishaan get heart attack out of extreme happiness and died at the spot

in same way mauli could not bear extreme happiness    she got after 6 years and hence got heart attack   and died at spot

and kunal could not bear   that mauli choose ishaan over him . so he got heart attack out of shock given by mauli   and hence died at the spotEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Ruhi there wl be a back up story...i think slowly gajra wl convey that...
Originally posted by surabhi01

ishaan could not bear extreme happiness that finally mauli choose hm over kunal so ishaan get heart attack out of extreme happiness and died at the spot

in same way mauli could not bear extreme happiness    she got after 6 years and hence got heart attack   and died at spot

and kunal could not bear   that mauli choose ishaan over him . so he got heart attack out of shock given by mauli   and hence died at the spot

Then how come ansh was born ?๐Ÿ˜†
as mauli got everything that is husband one daughter and one son after   6 years of pain so she died out of heart attack due to
inummerous happiness after 6 years

both mauli and ishaan   are so happy to c finally they got complete family and die out of heart attack

due to extreme happinessEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
I want to know only one thing If they have financial crises ๐Ÿ˜ญthen how can they manage ambani laviesh life style with lots of branded cigarette & beer bottles ๐Ÿ˜†