Ek Boond Ishq

Chhavi Pandey roped in for this upcoming show on Sony TV!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Chhavi Pandey roped in for the second season of this upcoming show on Sony TV!

Wonder which show is it??

Monday, October 1, 2018 | 11:45:58 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

By Tellybuzz Team

Chhavi Pandey has acted in quite a few TV shows like Ek Boond Ishq, Bandhan, and Silsila Pyaar Ka, but her most commendable work has been her negative character Namrata in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya.

And now, the lady has bagged yet another power-packed role in Somy TV's upcoming show.

She has been roped in to play one of the female leads in the second season of the cult show Ladies Special which will air on Sony TV.

We have already informed you that Marathi actress Girija Oak will be seen playing a Maharashtrian woman and Gujarati actress Bijal Joshi will be playing Gujarati woman in the show, and now Chhavi Pandey has joined the team.

Apparently she will be playing a lady from UP.

Chhavi was also in consideration for playing Rani Padmini in &TV's upcoming fantasy show Vikram Betaal, which is now played by Ishita Ganguly.

Link :

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/48192-chhavi-pandey-roped-in-for-the-second-season-of-this-upcoming-sh.htm

Edited by Shaina_b - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know she been added to that show
i wanted to see but i did not. 

khushboo_kzk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Chhavi Pandey roped in for the second season of this upcoming show on Sony TV!

Wonder which show is it??

Monday, October 1, 2018 | 11:45:58 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

By Tellybuzz Team

Chhavi Pandey has acted in quite a few TV shows like Ek Boond Ishq, Bandhan, and Silsila Pyaar Ka, but her most commendable work has been her negative character Namrata in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya.

And now, the lady has bagged yet another power-packed role in Somy TV's upcoming show.

She has been roped in to play one of the female leads in the second season of the cult show Ladies Special which will air on Sony TV.

We have already informed you that Marathi actress Girija Oak will be seen playing a Maharashtrian woman and Gujarati actress Bijal Joshi will be playing Gujarati woman in the show, and now Chhavi Pandey has joined the team.

Apparently she will be playing a lady from UP.

Chhavi was also in consideration for playing Rani Padmini in &TV's upcoming fantasy show Vikram Betaal, which is now played by Ishita Ganguly.

Link :

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/48192-chhavi-pandey-roped-in-for-the-second-season-of-this-upcoming-sh.htm

I liked that she roped in a good role and good show
Hope she do justice to the role and the show
I had watched ladies special first season and it was one of the good gem of a show on Sony...
She is playing girl from up..I dont know she hails from up or not but chavi is a good actor and she will do justice to her role...
Hope she will be heart and soul of a show...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I heard that ladies special is nice.happy to know that chavi is roped in to play a nice character.all the best 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx  shaina 4 sharing it!! i'd watched its 1st season & was gud show. now 2nd season is also gud happy 2 see chhavi in this show.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations to Chavi for getting a new show as the lead😊

But now it's ending as it was always supposed to be of 150 episodes according to a news article

If it's so show them it's nice that it may end at a proper time being being dragged like other shows for TRPsπŸ˜„

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

I know she been added to that show

i wanted to see but i did not. 

Yes she has been!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Well she is one of the three protagonists and so the screen time is shared between them!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Her character reminds me a bit of you!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

LexiOkoronta thumbnail

Oh dear, do you know that Ladies Special to RETURN with season 3 on Sony TV!

Edited by LexiOkoronta - 4 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo_kzk

I liked that she roped in a good role and good show

Hope she do justice to the role and the show

I had watched ladies special first season and it was one of the good gem of a show on Sony...

She is playing girl from up..I dont know she hails from up or not but chavi is a good actor and she will do justice to her role...

Hope she will be heart and soul of a show...

Yes the first season was different!!!!   

She will do justice to it!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes she is playing the girl from UP but in real life she is from Patna!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She is the only good thing in the show!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I don't even know the rest of the actors!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I heard that ladies special is nice.happy to know that chavi is roped in to play a nice character.all the best 

Yes the last season was more on the realistic side!!!!   

Good she has been selected for it!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š