•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Just watching today's episode.. Was Shan not aware that Arindam was his real father..๐Ÿ˜• .I thought he knew because some episodes back.. Ravinder Majumdar had said that na he carried Majumdar blood๐Ÿ˜•.. quite confused..  

And one blooper how did beauty knew of both being in same hospital when Asmita's accident takes place after that..๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by riti4u - 5 years ago
He definitely knows. Remember the scene when Nivi says she doesn't believe in haath ki lakeerein because she had a terrible marriage in which she had to accept an illegitimate child.

I think he was distressed to have to hear about it all over again. Honestly it's a mistake of the director/ actor for not having portrayed the right emotion.  I think they were aiming to show pain, guilt, and helplessness when Shan suddenly collapses but it came across more as shock.

Originally posted by bs123

He definitely knows. Remember the scene when Nivi says she doesn't believe in haath ki lakeerein because she had a terrible marriage in which she had to accept an illegitimate child.

I think he was distressed to have to hear about it all over again. Honestly it's a mistake of the director/ actor for not having portrayed the right emotion.  I think they were aiming to show pain, guilt, and helplessness when Shan suddenly collapses but it came across more as shock.

oh yeah that scene too.. I think writers forgot that...๐Ÿ˜†
it's not the first time they made a mistake & it won't be the last mistake๐Ÿ˜ก
i'm so glad i don't watch this garbage anymore
just feel bad for both avinash & vrushika for wasting their talent in this kabada๐Ÿฅบ
Originally posted by riti4u

Just watching today's episode.. Was Shan not aware that Arindam was his real father..๐Ÿ˜• .I thought he knew because some episodes back.. Ravinder Majumdar had said that na he carried Majumdar blood๐Ÿ˜•.. quite confused..  

And one blooper how did beauty knew of both being in same hospital when Asmita's accident takes place after that..๐Ÿ˜›

LOL, looking at Shan's reaction for a moment I was confused & was furiously rummaging my memory, then realised it is a blooper. 
 Clairvoyant Beauty ๐Ÿ˜† - huge editing blooper, I suppose this scene should have to come in the next episode & editor bhaiya was in a hurry. Really sad that they don't watch the final cut before sending the episode to air.