Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Shaheer has posted the new promo of yrhpk in ig..it looks amazing both sha and rhea looks so cute together and the bgm dheere..dheere..is mindblowing cant wait tilll 18th marchπŸ‘https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6kWUOhXUk/ Edited by Agrata23 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love the promo ..have watched it more than 10 times..it's quite different kind of promo ..we see guys's Dupatta on girls face and girl helping the guy when he is about to trip ..role reversal ..the song was perfect ...but the best part of the whole promo was Shaheer's smirk in the end ..
pserial thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The promo looks very promising and exciting...Shaheer is back with bang...
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This promos says a lot in itself. Girl helping the guy from tripping says that this girl will tame or support the guy in future.
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I like this role reversal. Very curious to see how this plays out.
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srilotus

This promos says a lot in itself. Girl helping the guy from tripping says that this girl will tame or support the guy in future.

I think if he is a rock star in the show then the girl willl tame him
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yyy

I love the promo ..have watched it more than 10 times..it's quite different kind of promo ..we see guys's Dupatta on girls face and girl helping the guy when he is about to trip ..role reversal ..the song was perfect ...but the best part of the whole promo was Shaheer's smirk in the end ..

I like the promo as well.. nice song. And I love the role reversal. πŸ˜Š
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: malikakas

I like the promo as well.. nice song. And I love the role reversal.😊

Hey Mallika,

Glad you are here. Here is another promo of the show

https://youtu.be/bD4uqqRkU2M
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaavi

Hey Mallika,

Glad you are here. Here is another promo of the show

https://youtu.be/bD4uqqRkU2M

Omg that looks hilarious. πŸ˜†

The concept is interesting but I wonder how they will present it? Is he the "rishta" but tell her that they should take longer to decide? 
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Flying high on seeing the promo...Riya is good..And Shaheer! Yummy...Specially I understood why he said he wants to come out of his comfort zone by doing a typical romantic saga...I hope his decision turns out good for him...After Salim Anarkali he needs a role that gives him his share of accolades like it happened with Kuch Rang. No one can forget Dev Dixit...Fingers crossed..