Tu Mohini nahi... - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I meant the actress playing  durga tai 
Originally posted by Hallyumint

I meant the actress playing  durga tai 

Oh I see. But in today's episode, especially that scene in which Mohini's witches were torturing Ram with hot water, I was wishing for Durga Tai to appear and teach Mohini and her witches a fitting lesson!  😡

And actually, who is that anime character in your dp? He or she looks familiar, but I can't make out who that is! 
Edited by skanthan - 5 years ago
It's a chibi avatar for Mint Icecream- My favourite flavour. You can see on net 
Originally posted by Hallyumint

It's a chibi avatar for Mint Icecream- My favourite flavour. You can see on net 

I found her!  😃
I loved that scene where Durga Tai hit Mohini on her ass with a stick over and over. That was hilarious.
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I loved that scene where Durga Tai hit Mohini on her ass with a stick over and over. That was hilarious.

Yes, that was funny! ðŸ˜† And at first, I got a bit annoyed by Durga Tai showing up in a different look. But now I find it funny! ðŸ˜† While watching today's episiode, I had a feeling that Durga Tai will come in the form of a Madhumakkhi ki Rani. ðŸ˜Š And just as I thought, she came in the form of a Madhumakkhi ki Rani! ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by skanthan

Yes, that was funny! ðŸ˜† And at first, I got a bit annoyed by Durga Tai showing up in a different look. But now I find it funny! ðŸ˜† While watching today's episiode, I had a feeling that Durga Tai will come in the form of a Madhumakkhi ki Rani. ðŸ˜Š And just as I thought, she came in the form of a Madhumakkhi ki Rani! ðŸ¤£

The sunflower dress was the funniest ðŸ˜† It was THE most ridiculous thing ever! 

Also, if harming Siya hurts Mohini, then how come she felt nothing while scalding Siya with hot water? 
Originally posted by krystal_watz

The sunflower dress was the funniest ðŸ˜† It was THE most ridiculous thing ever! 

Also, if harming Siya hurts Mohini, then how come she felt nothing while scalding Siya with hot water? 

Yeah, that is strange! When Mohini was getting hurt by Siya harming herself, then by that same logic, Mohini should have gotten hurt while scalding Siya with hot water! This show is full of bloopers! ðŸ˜•
Posted: 4 years ago

Ram ne Mohini kaa aslee roop dekh kar dar gaye hain! ðŸ¤£