Guys one doubt season1..did kunal ever love mauli?

Posted: 5 years ago
Pre leap.
They were happily married couple..
After nandini entry he fell for her..if he truely loved mauli nvr wl he fall in love with nandini
After tht kundini  marriage ...and then 
Post leap..
After his return for him it was all about pari i nvr felt he has feelings for mauli ...only after memory loss he behaved as kunal before nandini entry...

In all this ever kunal loved mauli?
i dont think he ever loved mauli.. they just had good friendship, thats all..
in the end he wanted mauli back only because pari needed mother's love..
No in my opinion.If he truly loved mauli he would never have cheated on her 
Originally posted by ria_9

i dont think he ever loved mauli.. they just had good friendship, thats all..
in the end he wanted mauli back only because pari needed mother's love..
Ya for a complete familu right...
I nvr saw the love kunal had for nandini in his eyes for mauli...for kunal mauli is a good friend...nothing more...this is wat i understand 
Originally posted by Silpa91

No in my opinion.If he truly loved mauli he would never have cheated on her 
Ya thts true...did gajra give msg tht maunal r soul mates ?
I am really afraid of answering this question, please ignore if you don't like it.
I think both Kunal and Mauli loved each other, see if Kunal fell for Nandini because he never loved Mauli then the same thing applies to Mauli right? If love was so constant then Mauli would have never loved anyone else than Kunal but many believe that Ishaan was her true love, so did she never love Kunal? 

There's no such thing as true love, you fall in and out of love all the time, I think Kunal and Mauli loved each other but they were not in love with each other at one point or another. Marriage is falling in love with same person over and over again. Kunal fell for Nandini and in the end I really did not feel that he was in love with Mauli. 

I don't think he loved either Mauli or nandu..he just wanted each one at a certain time..he dumped Mauli for nandu,.and then after nandu died he couldn't even stand up for her and give her malhotra bahu status..that's why theres no photo of her in the house..Kunal was a weak man..I don't think he was capable of wholeheartedly loving any woman... he let both Mauli,and nandu down..and poor pari..she has to live with the fact that her mom is nothing to the malhotras..all because her father couldn't honor any woman ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by akniti

Ya thts true...did gajra give msg tht maunal r soul mates ?
my answer is no.i never saw anything that shows maunal as soulmates 
Originally posted by FruitToasty

I am really afraid of answering this question, please ignore if you don't like it.
I think both Kunal and Mauli loved each other, see if Kunal fell for Nandini because he never loved Mauli then the same thing applies to Mauli right? If love was so constant then Mauli would have never loved anyone else than Kunal but many believe that Ishaan was her true love, so did she never love Kunal? 

There's no such thing as true love, you fall in and out of love all the time, I think Kunal and Mauli loved each other but they were not in love with each other at one point or another. Marriage is falling in love with same person over and over again. Kunal fell for Nandini and in the end I really did not feel that he was in love with Mauli. 

I respect ur opinion...

If i was in place of mauli i too would have selected ishaan...coz if i accept kunal type person again in life then he wl fall for another nandini...coz his dreamy wife is characteristics of nandini not mauli...saree bindi chudi etc...even during memory loss phase he was asking mauli to wear saree big bangles earrings...and mauli broke down again and said to radhika tht she cant take this anymore...but ishaan accepted mauli as she is...no demands no expectations nothing...he simply loved mauli...
Originally posted by akniti

Pre leap.
They were happily married couple..
After nandini entry he fell for her..if he truely loved mauli nvr wl he fall in love with nandini
After tht kundini  marriage ...and then 
Post leap..
After his return for him it was all about pari i nvr felt he has feelings for mauli ...only after memory loss he behaved as kunal before nandini entry...

In all this ever kunal loved mauli?

Hota hai hota hai when you don't watch show from beginning ðŸ˜†