•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
What sorta father does that to their daughter and what has she even done for him to hate her so much

This is stupid i know hell say get married to jawahar if you want my forgiveness 

And what was that crapfest serve tea and ghoonghat and go sit besides him ..like who even does that to an 8 year old 
This is exactly why I have stopped watching this show. This twist just disgusts me, Kesari is right her father does not love her no parent would ever do that to their child. It is sad that her own mother won't defend her, the only person who truly cares for this girl is her brother everyone else is all about themselves. 
I thought it will be different show in the beginning. But this crapfest totally disgusting. When Indian people mentality will change. I might consider to watch it again if the whole family go to jail with special punishment to her father for letting 8 year old girl to get married. Father protect a child. Her father is demon need severe punishment.
jo father apni beti kesari ko 7 saal mausi ke ghar bhej kur apni beti ke bina 7 saat saal aaram se reh sakta hai use father ne kabhi apni beti ko pyaar kiya hi nahi

these grand mother and hanumant themselves criminal so how they will punish their step brother
I thought grand mother is sensible but she is really vey cruel

she is not at all worry how can kesari will make chapaati at such tender age

but she is allowing kesari to make chapati. really she is very mean

she try to show herself very caring but actually   she is destroying life of kesari and as well as father destroying his daughter life with their Hitler giri

her father is not father of kesari but dicatiing his daughter because he don't consider daughter as daughter but treat daughter as garbage

hanumant is shame on father hood . for him only one thing matter that is my akhada meri izzat

daughter life does not matter to   hanumantEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by mandy0310

This is exactly why I have stopped watching this show. This twist just disgusts me, Kesari is right her father does not love her no parent would ever do that to their child. It is sad that her own mother won't defend her, the only person who truly cares for this girl is her brother everyone else is all about themselves. 

Me too but my mom's watches it ...the twist is absolutely disgusting and did you see the precap ..that stupid Jawahar wishes to win against Kesari ðŸ˜¡

Even Jagat isn't supporting openly and same with her mom
Originally posted by Deb07

I thought it will be different show in the beginning. But this crapfest totally disgusting. When Indian people mentality will change. I might consider to watch it again if the whole family go to jail with special punishment to her father for letting 8 year old girl to get married. Father protect a child. Her father is demon need severe punishment.

Exactly and this Hanumant is so frustrated and letting out everything on that lil child... As if his loan is for Kesari when in fact it was for his son who failed badly .
Originally posted by surabhi01

jo father apni beti kesari ko 7 saal mausi ke ghar bhej kur apni beti ke bina 7 saat saal aaram se reh sakta hai use father ne kabhi apni beti ko pyaar kiya hi nahi

these grand mother and hanumant themselves criminal so how they will punish their step brother
I thought grand mother is sensible but she is really vey cruel

she is not at all worry how can kesari will make chapaati at such tender age

but she is allowing kesari to make chapati. really she is very mean

she try to show herself very caring but actually   she is destroying life of kesari and as well as father destroying his daughter life with their Hitler giri

her father is not father of kesari but dicatiing his daughter because he don't consider daughter as daughter but treat daughter as garbage

hanumant is shame on father hood . for him only one thing matter that is my akhada meri izzat

daughter life does not matter to   hanumant

That chappati scene was so horrible..I wish her mom never brought her to this hell...she was better off with the maid ...Also the way Kesari told off her grandmother I think she's indeed evil and is siding with her son Zorawar and ruining Hanumant 
poor kesari   she is small and facing bravery all alone even her brother and mother is not strongly support kesari

dadi is totally hypocrite in fact her real nature is coming out

hanumant   jabardasti ka hataash aur jabardasti ka yeh dikhana ki us par   beti ne kitna Bada atayachar kar diya dangal karke

and madhavi why she is scolding kesari. when kesari firmly talking to dadi. what wrong kesari is saying to dadi. u have so much respect for mother in law who wants to destroy ur daughter life .???in fact u should have not given respect at all    to ur mother in law after such thing

if tomorrow ur mother in law says to hanumant ki ise doorse ke bartan maajne behejo ya kill her   then u will say nothing and just keep quite?

all r coward , criminal except kesari who is brave who is 8 but can raise voice against wrong thing all aloneEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
more over why should kesari ask forgiveness from hanumant . yes she lie but her lie did not cause any harm to anyone. hanumant feeling insulted with out any reason
her daughter did not do any thing wrong that hanumant    feeling so insulting

in fact irritation is arise when hanumant showing himself insulted

fact is that everyone should ask forgiveness from kesari because actually they r doing wrong to kesari

kesari should not ask forgiveness     because she did not do anything wrong

BTW hanumant ke daant mein kesari ke liye koi bhalaai nahi chhupi hair ki use   jara bhi importance did jaaye
Originally posted by surabhi01

more over why should kesari ask forgiveness from hanumant . yes she lie but her lie did not cause any harm to anyone. hanumant feeling insulted with out any reason
her daughter did not do any thing wrong that hanumant    feeling so insulting

in fact irritation is arise when hanumant showing himself insulted

fact is that everyone should ask forgiveness from kesari because actually they r doing wrong to kesari

kesari should not ask forgiveness     because she did not do anything wrong

BTW hanumant ke daant mein kesari ke liye koi bhalaai nahi chhupi hair ki use   jara bhi importance did jaaye

Kesari has done nothing wrong ..it's so sick