Marathi TV

Saath de tu mala on Star Pravah

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
New serial starting 11th March 7.30pm daily. Priya Marathi, piyush ranade, Savita Prabhune and others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just happened to see the first episode. Looks like the standard "family" drama. Poor girl with career dreams marrying a "simple" boy in well to do family with sasu against a career girl.
I wonder what is it that will make this a different story.
I liked the hero's acting (I think I have seen him in some earlier serial on colors, maybe). Heroine is just about OK. But a bunch of faltu group of friends and their antics are just OTT.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Just happened to see the first episode. Looks like the standard "family" drama. Poor girl with career dreams marrying a "simple" boy in well to do family with sasu against a career girl.

I wonder what is it that will make this a different story.
I liked the hero's acting (I think I have seen him in some earlier serial on colors, maybe). Heroine is just about OK. But a bunch of faltu group of friends and their antics are just OTT.

hero has featured in side roles on zm also. I haven't seen this serial and don't wish to see. 
Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If u look at the heroine u will vomit
Such a bad looking actress they hv chosen
I had high hopes as i like priya marathe n piyush ranade who r shown in photos
Savita prabhunes younger son is cute but that gal they hv chosen
No one can stand her
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who is the main heroine ? I sem to have seen her in some serial earlier .It is difficult to understand why she was selected as main lead 😒

I normally watch all the serials for one or two weeks , so far this serial does not look promising . Let us wait & see.
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The lead heroine has left/removed , some new actress has the role now .

As to the story , nothing much has happend so far worth mentioning

Those who have not seen this serial have missed nothing

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol

Thank god for replacement 

I saw 1-2 epi n felt like throwing up esp after looking at the lead heroine 

The closeups were scary its ok to be not so good looking  but she was completely off putting

Isha in tpr isnt beautiful but she has some appeal that heroine was very strange

paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't watch this serial but it's title song is very beautiful. ❤️

Charu-Deu thumbnail

Name of the earlier actress is Priyanka Tendolkar. She was replaced ( searched on google) without any notice  as per her interview .

No idea who was responsible , channel or production house ,.

IMO , she was certainly not a bad actress. Considering the poor story , she did a good job. Anyway , none of the other actors are great or anything.

Bad behaviour by producer or channel 😡

marathiserialfan thumbnail

the previous lead can't even hold the normal scenes,forget about the multi layer scenes,ashutosh kulkarni done a best job,about her looks no comments,it's there on hotstar to review.

Edited by marathiserialfan - 4 years ago