Kalyani to SPIT into Atharva's cup of tea in Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabt

Posted: 5 years ago

Kalyani to SPIT into Atharva's cup of tea in Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta

The Zee TV show, Tujhse Hai Raabta will see a funny sequence wherein Kalyani will spit into the cup of tea shewould have made for Atharva.

Zee TV's popular show Tujhse Hai Raabta (Full House Media) will see an interesting sequence wherein Kalyani (Reem Shaikh) will seek an opportunity to get back at Atharva (Shagun Pandey) in a very nice way!!

Well, recently we wrote about Atharva playing a dirty trick to insult Malhar (Sehban Azim). If you have not read it you can get a glance of it here (Atharva to play a dirty trick to insult Malhar in Tujhse Hai Raabta).

Now it will be Kalyani's turn!! Sampada will ask Kalyani to give her a cup of tea. Kalyani after making it, will spit into the cup of tea and will serve it to Sampada which will eventually be taken by Atharva.

However, when Kalyani will spit into the cup, Malhar will notice it. And when Atharva will be about to drink it, Malhar will come and stop him from drinking it.

This will be an interesting sequence wherein Atharva will push Malhar aside, and will be seen relishing the tea while drinking it. Kalyani will be very happy to see this. However, Malhar will frown.

As per a reliable source, "Though Atharva will not know of Kalyani having spit into the tea he drank, Malhar will confront Kalyani later and will argue with her for doing so.

Will Malhar and Kalyani patch up after this sequence?

We buzzed artists but could not get through to her.

Watch this space for more updates.

I m With malhar
Spitting in someone's food item is gross
Uff...after so many scary articles finally one relaxing news...😆😳
Ps:but I strongly oppose spiting the food ok ..instead kalyani ko wo chay atharva ke sar pe daalna tha😉
Spitting in someone's ood or drink is a no no
Kalyani's spit going into Atharva's mouth nooo

Originally posted by vinlora

Uff...after so many scary articles finally one relaxing news...😆😳
Ps:but I strongly oppose spiting the food ok ..instead kalyani ko wo chay atharva ke sar pe daalna tha😉

Hot tea spilled on his privates 😆
Originally posted by SONAL30

I m With malhar
Spitting in someone's food item is gross
Chiii yaar ye Kallu ka dimag kharab ho gyag hai kya🤢
Originally posted by vinlora

Uff...after so many scary articles finally one relaxing news... 😆😳
Yes it would have been more like her😕 why spiting🥱
But I am thinking how could Sampada order Kalyani to make tea for her? Why did she oblige❓
WTH Kalyani .Super super gross ! Add laxative to tea ,not spit
I don't know why, but I am finding everything so funny...🤣

Kallu, tum bhi na...🤣

Beta, gandi baat ki toh hai tum ne lekin, Athatva and Sampada  were calling for something nasty...

Achhi baatein karli bohot, ab karungi tere saath, GANDI BAAT...🤪