•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Should I say gorgeous? I think he styling is changed. He looked different in Argentina. Here he looked hero. He looked more young. His eyes looked different to me. 
Even in the AV last year how he looked ya  now he just grown more younger. 

All the contestants were looking bad. 
I noticed it too.Rohit looked really handsome.His styling was different yesterday. Also his hair grows up to a good amount.So his hair style also looked good.The only thing i found mismatch was Bharti's neverending kissings to him.I salute rohit's patience level here.
Originally posted by Paahi

I noticed it too.Rohit looked really handsome.His styling was different yesterday. Also his hair grows up to a good amount.So his hair style also looked good.The only thing i found mismatch was Bharti's neverending kissings to him.I salute rohit's patience level here.

Those were scripted dear. 

He was like apple in red. Bharti wasn't leaving him. 

I dint like this rising star. Instead they could have interacting with kkk gang and how much fun they had together. 
There's a very long gap between their shooting in Argentina and grand finale episode. They shot in July 2018 in Argentina. He must have lost weight or something. Also his hairstyle was different like a little boy lol.
Rohit looks really Handsome.😳 After this season I kind of have a crush on him.
Originally posted by Ranjali

Rohit looks really Handsome. 😳 After this season I kind of have a crush on him.
Me too feel so..he is so manly,rough and tough.😳
Originally posted by TinkiGogoi

Me too feel so..he is so manly,rough and tough. 😳

Abhi toh mujhe bhi crush ho raha hai. ðŸ˜³