•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I have seen last year and this year's kkk. And I felt like Rohit was sweeter and enjoying with this batch a lot more, despite this season having the least competitive contestants. I know there were times when he was fed up with few contestants aborting and not performing well, but after few mins he was back cracking jokes with them. Last year, the show was pretty serious and I dont mean as there's something wrong about that. Although, ravi and ritvik use to try lightening the mood in between but most of the time rohit was always in this stern mentor mood.

What do you guys think?
This is what I have been saying. He might be disappointed but after few minutes he was back to cracking jokes. 
So true. He was sweeter and enjoying with them. It was more like vacation. Rohit also looks much better in this kkk. 
He did not know anyone in last seasons batch.

But this season he already knew Punit and Bharti and maybe even Aditya.

Bharti always made a pass on him. Her jokes mostly centred around him, so it was obvious that he would enjoy it more.

Moreover when contestants are enjoying a pic holiday why should he also not enjoy it

Iske alawa aur karta bhi kya woh bechara? He was well aware that how much he shouts or push these contestants are not going to perform a task to his satisfaction.So he was also chilling rather than banging his head on somewhere ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Paahi

Iske alawa aur karta bhi kya woh bechara? He was well aware that how much he shouts or push these contestants are not going to perform a task to his satisfaction.So he was also chilling rather than banging his head on somewhere  😆

But there is something called tuning also. 

He could have just as usual done his part and leave them. The whole crew in Argentina is there. 

But there is something called tuning which worked between them and he liked chilling with them. 
Yes he was more friendly and caring here