Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
BJP... others are not even an option.
I would never want the likes of pappu, Khujli, maya and momota to come in power and destroy my country. 
Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Only BJP. Because at least their infra work is fast and their rural development work is amazing. Trains much better quality. But because they decided to use bottom up and not trickle down economics, growth is slower. Nitin gadkari, piyush goyal are amazing ministers. Congress party is slow and useless. Rahul gandhi is a pathetic leader. Most of his lines are fed to him. congress couldn't even get majority in raj(which flips every 5 yrs) or MP(which was with bjp for 15 yrs). Modi is a hardworking man. Really impressed (Though I would have used top down economics as I live in an urban area)
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bjp coz baaki sabi parties are chutiyas. We need strong leaders like modi not jokers like pappuEdited by YouKnowNothing - 5 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mr.ass

Only BJP. Because at least their infra work is fast and their rural development work is amazing. Trains much better quality. But because they decided to use bottom up and not trickle down economics, growth is slower. Nitin gadkari, piyush goyal are amazing ministers. Congress party is slow and useless. Rahul gandhi is a pathetic leader. Most of his lines are fed to him. congress couldn't even get majority in raj(which flips every 5 yrs) or MP(which was with bjp for 15 yrs). Modi is a hardworking man. Really impressed (Though I would have used top down economics as I live in an urban area)

bottom up approach is what will get them votes. I'm hoping and praying they get elected for next 5 years for my India. I'm sure this time it will be all inclusive top down too.

OT BJP for obvious reasons all have mentioned. The mahagathbandhan looks wicked. India will definitely go to the dogs if Modi loses.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No other option except BJP right now. The opposition is in shambles, at best they can come together to form a Khichdi government and India has seen plenty of incompetent coalitions of convenience in previous decades. All those have delivered a big zero when it came to economic development.

That being said Modi government needs to get its act together after shooting itself in the foot in the form of demonetization. The dream of double digit growth rate seems a distant one and economy is struggling to maintain 7% growth which is good from India's previous standards but far below from what the country needs. It has managed to get only a slight jump from the condition in which the previous government left which was kinda bad.

On the good side, inflation is largely under control, fiscal deficit is going down although government is missing the targets it set for themselves, investor confidence remains high in the market. Better infrastructure development has also been a big bragging point clearly.

It is a pity actually that no government till now in the history of India, has been able to achieve anything spectacular in terms of growth but the big  ticket economic reforms undertaken may give us some good fruits in long term. GST, Bankruptcy code, Benaami Transactions Amendment, Arbitration and Conciliation Act etc are notable achievements in this front which should show results in due time.  Hoping for the best. 

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NOTA. Congress is weak is BJP is just a fascist front run by the RSS.
sherlockthor thumbnail
Today I realised Modi only wants puppets in his govt.
All good candidates who have a voice of their own, he eliminates
I don't trust anyone right now
pathetic
Jeejee123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well honestly speaking my vote is for BJP  only currently there is no other alternative. The Congress and mahagathbhan's only aim is to remove modi from power, they have no vision for the country, if they come in power then god bless india. If I have choose than currently there is no one better than modi to become next pm,  atleast he's a strong leader. Edited by Jeejee123 - 5 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My vote for BJP...would very much want Modiji to be our PM once again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   Reasons are many...for anyone interested, you'll can chk out these 1 minute videos.  (190) Why Modi? Episode 1: BJP MPs work for you | #1MinuteTalk - YouTube
But the most important being he knows the pulse of the people...he is directly connected with the general public through all social media platforms.
And Modi hai toh mumkin hai!!!  Prime example being today's Mission Shakti.  Its the political will that matters. 
Former DRDO chief VK Saraswat says, "Congress refused permission to launch ASAT. We made presentations to National Security Adviser & National Security Council. When such discussions were held, they were heard by all concerned, unfortunately, we didn't get positive response (from UPA), so we didn't go ahead." That's the difference between Modi and the others. And also the fact that he keeps the nation and her people first ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ