After a longgg tym
Such a great start 
ArSh r going to Shimla
N apparently d plot is
Relatively according to
DMG ... Loved all d 3 parts!
Looking 4ward 2 read more!

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ
Plot is a continuation but with a few changes as mentioned on the first post of the thread. πŸ˜³
minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AsadZoyaILU

plz update next part soon 

Will update soon! 😊
minakrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Thanks for the pm :)

ArSh/ KaSh FF always brings a smile on my face. Thank you for keeping DMG still alive

Thank you for being here to read coz there are hardly any readers for ArSh/KaSh Fictions anymore. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mrinalini_810

Thank you for being here to read coz there are hardly any readers for ArSh/KaSh Fictions anymore. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

true that.. I had too given upon them, but then I have always considered you all as my friends. So more than for DMG feels I am here for you guys.. I have said it so many times, writers here, some of them are so talented that they should convert their FFs into novels and I would love to pay for the books :)

And so many of you guys have motivated me to write too, now I am just one step away from publishing my very own novel and its all thanks to so many people here and for their inspiring words.
minakrish thumbnail

true that.. I had too given upon them, but then I have always considered you all as my friends. So more than for DMG feels I am here for you guys.. I have said it so many times, writers here, some of them are so talented that they should convert their FFs into novels and I would love to pay for the books :)

And so many of you guys have motivated me to write too, now I am just one step away from publishing my very own novel and its all thanks to so many people here and for their inspiring words.

Hahaha.. That is really very sweet of you to be around and encourage us fan fiction writers specially when you are publishing your work. 😳

Congratulations on your Novel. πŸ₯³ Please let me know when it is out so I can purchase it. πŸ€—
minakrish thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrinalini_810

Hahaha.. That is really very sweet of you to be around and encourage us fan fiction writers specially when you are publishing your work. 😳

Congratulations on your Novel.πŸ₯³ Please let me know when it is out so I can purchase it. πŸ€—

Will surely do πŸ˜ƒ
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Yaar... I love Sid Shilpa... they are so much at ease with each other
And Atul is there!! And his plants also :p

And about Armaan, I am looking forward to him realising his true feelings but surprisingly I am not in a hurry for it to happen
foxi thumbnail
loved the conversation, the past story of shilpa did not make the part sad which I liked...
atul is also there - came as a surprise
sid shilpa phone convo cracked me up... too good
lets see how armaan reacts if shilpa gets approached by someone

continue soon :)
minakrish thumbnail

Yaar... I love Sid Shilpa... they are so much at ease with each other
And Atul is there!! And his plants also :p

And about Armaan, I am looking forward to him realising his true feelings but surprisingly I am not in a hurry for it to happen

I love Sid Shilpa too. ❀️ And don't worry, Armaan will be confused for a while and obviously there is new character entering in the next chapter. πŸ˜‰
I just needed someone to be there to provoke Armaan and who better than his Champ! πŸ˜ƒ
Ab Armaan ko thoda irritate karna aur jealous feel karana bhi to important hai realization se pehle. πŸ˜†