varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
old viewers of yrkkh might know the kind of relationship varsha(naira's mami) and akshara shared . varsha knew everything about akshara(naira's mother) . i think kuhu-mishti's relationship is such a relationship where they share all their secrets and are really close friends and that may be a reason why maheshwaris were shown in the promo convincing mishti about marriage 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think your assumption may be right.. or someone even said that devyani gave mishti to maheshwari's after what naman did and thats why they were shown..
varshini15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luving_Gari

I think your assumption may be right.. or someone even said that devyani gave mishti to maheshwari's after what naman did and thats why they were shown..

yes , devyani gave away mishti , in todays episode of yrkkh naira's nani comes and talks with devyani and the reason for mishti staying with maheshwaris is also shown 
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i saw the episode and so now i guess its cleared ehy our mishti changed...
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshini15

old viewers of yrkkh might know the kind of relationship varsha(naira's mami) and akshara shared . varsha knew everything about akshara(naira's mother) . i think kuhu-mishti's relationship is such a relationship where they share all their secrets and are really close friends and that may be a reason why maheshwaris were shown in the promo convincing mishti about marriage

It's pretty much the opposite though .
Clearly kuhu is insecure .
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched the second episode and apparently their relationship is not what we expect it to be
varshini15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Just watched the second episode and apparently their relationship is not what we expect it to be

yes , i too watched the episode , its sad that kuhu thinks that mishti has snatched everything from her 
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshini15

yes , i too watched the episode , its sad that kuhu thinks that mishti has snatched everything from her

Isn't it refreshing change though ?
varshini15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adyaa

Isn't it refreshing change though ?

yes it is and it gives a realistic feel to the story , even blood siblings feel jealousy , here mishti-kuhu are not even related by blood 
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Is Kuhu a negative character ?