Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Let's Discuss "MISHTI"

Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay so.. i am very excited about the show and cant wait for it go on screen... I liked Mishti very much and mostly because she was so cute and a cupid in Kaira's love story... i really wanted her to be a bold and sassy but as per the promo.. she seems so dumb and depressed ..so i thought why dont we discuss about her  character and her childhood.. and maybe this thread can help others to know others about her who are new to the show..

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MISHTI AND HOW DP YOU WANT HER CHARACTER TO BE SHAPED IN THE SHOW?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey... I'm one of those who doesn't know anything about Mishti's character in YRKKH... so if I could know it would be helpful :)
From the little that I have heard it seems the promos have indeed presented her as more shy, more timid, more typical sanskaark perhaphs than she used to be... its all I've heard going around... maybe there will be a reason for it in the story? Like something happened in the few years of the leap? 

Rhea was amazing in an energetic, bubbly girl role in TSMSP. I as a fan hope she gets to do something like that later on in this show as well as that seems to be her forte... plus you've said that Mishti was that type of character in her childhood.

Looking forward to the show.
Luving_Gari thumbnail
@jasleen Junior Mishti was a bold and bubbly character...She was loved by all... She had her own ways for doing things.. She always dreamt of a primce charming ... but according to the promos - they are showing something different.. maybe your assumptions are right and bcz of something she changes.. i assume maybe she changed bcoz what her father did with naitik.. but all this we will know after the show goes on screen.. you should watch the episodes showing mishti in YRKKH.. you will love the way her character is.. specially her bond with kartik.. i still cherish those scenes...
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 i think mishti changed because of what her father did and if you remember kuhu , she was such as quite girl when she was a child(i think , dont  remember exactly) , now she seems to be so bold and outspoken 
Luving_Gari thumbnail
@varshini even i think so..kuhu seems to much more bolder than Mishti.. and yeah she was a quiet girl.. lets see how the story unfolds and whats the reason behind it..
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Thanks @Luving_Gari ... I'll probably watch a few scenes from yrkkh to familiarise myself with the characters... which season on hotstar has those scenes?
Ps- who is Kuhu ?
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Thanks @Luving_Gari ... I'll probably watch a few scenes from yrkkh to familiarise myself with the characters... which season on hotstar has those scenes?

Ps- who is Kuhu ?

kuhu is the daughter of naira's maternal uncle (mama) . kuhu was his illegitimate daughter and was  very timid and quite , later she was accepted in the family , her stepmother also started treating her as her own daughter . she was a little younger than mishti and she will be paired opposite ritvik arora in yrhpk
Edited by varshini15 - 5 years ago
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshini15

kuhu is the daughter of naira's maternal uncle (mama) . kuhu was his illegitimate daughter and was  very timid and quite , later she was accepted in the family , her stepmother also started treating her as her own daughter . she was a little younger than mishti and she will be paired opposite ritvik arora in yrhpk

Thank you ðŸ˜³
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sooo Devyani gave Mishti up to Maheswari. And now Mishti hates her family like Naira did. Her personality changed because of that
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Originally posted by: manan_virika

Sooo Devyani gave Mishti up to Maheswari. And now Mishti hates her family like Naira did. Her personality changed because of that

How do you know this? Was this shown in YRKKH?