ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi guys I am new to this forum and a big fan of Parth and Erica. I am watching this show for the last couple of days in Hotsatar and I immediately fell in love with Parth and Erica's chemistry. But this current track is getting on my nerves. So I decided to write a story on this ridiculous track to calm my nerves. But before staring the story I want to clarify that Anupre did not consummate their marriage and prena is not pregnant in this story.  I did not proof read it, so sorry in advance for the mistakes

AnuPre OS:  Vishwas

Expect the unexpected'

Prena Sharma never understood the true meaning of these three words until this very moment. But as she sat in her balcony looking at the starless sky as million thoughts making chaos in her mind she understood the true meaning of  those words and the impact it will leave on a person. She never expected all the events which took place in her life for the past few days will happen even in her wild dreams which changed her life into a battle field and now she is sitting in her balcony like a defeated warrior as the battle wounds become too much painful and deep for her to bear and tolerate. Every single blow she faced in this battle literally stripped a piece of life from her and the blow she faced before few hours by the man who become her everything was the last blow. The first blow came  when Naveen Babu entered her life again making her feel helpless and pathetic , the second blow came when she heard the news of her beloved father's death who was her strength and happiness from her childhood and it snatched a part of a life from her leaving a hallow in her heart which will never leave her till her last breath, the third blow came when she heard the man who made the promise of making her his wife in seven days is getting engaged to another woman and the final blow came when Anurag, her Anurag , the same Anurag who promised to love and protect her from all the pains, gave the most soul wrenching pain by insulting her and calling her a complete misfit for him in front of all those people who gathered to witness his engagement with that damn komolika.  The moment he confessed that he never loved her and the love he showered her with in the past days were just acting literally snatched the life from her. The moment she heard him call her characterless and will do anything  for money is the final blow and she left from that place after giving a tight slap to him  and cursing his existence. Once she entered her room she rushed to her balcony as it became hard for her to breath as the those cruel words left Anurag Basu's lips started to choke her and crush her heart. As soon as she stepped into her balcony she crumbled on the floor like a defeated warrior who lost her everything as silent tears drenched her face. Even though she wanted to scream and cry her heart out from the betrayal she faced from the love of her life , she became too numb recalling all the moment she spend with Anurag and not even a single sound left her lips. She lost the track of time and once she had no tears left to cry she just sat there looking at the sky which is blank just like her life now. She wished and even begged to the god to somehow magically bring her father back so that she can hug him tight and cry her heart out. But she knew it can never happen even if she is ready to trade her life for it. Just thinking about her father bought fresh tears and she completely broke down holding the holy thread which Anurag tied around her neck as the sob finally left her lips and cried like never cried in her life before. Her sobs become more loud with each passing second and she was glad that no one is home at this moment otherwise she has to face everyone and give explanation for her current state. She felt an unbearable pain in her heart remembering the way Anurag insulted her and rubbed her chest as it become hard for her even to take a single proper breath. She felt her heart is breaking into several pieces and wanted to this to be a nightmare from which she will wake up soon. She could not understand why Anurag will do such an inhuman deed to her when he know how much she loved him and how her entire world is alive only because of his love. His love is the only thing which stopped from her breaking completely when her father left her. And now when she came to know that love was never even real crushed her soul and she could not handle this soul splitting pain.

Why Anurag? Why? Why did you do this? Why?' Prena shouted hugging her knees to her chest.

She desperately wanted to know why he did something like this. She wanted to know how could he confess he never loved her when he was ready to sacrifice even his life to save her from Naveen babu. But as much as she searched for an answer she couldn't find anything except his betrayal. Just then she heard the heard the voice of her mother and her sister which made her to wipe her tears and enter her room. Then she rushed inside her rest room to wash her face as she didn't want her family to know any of  her problems now as they were already broken from their father's death. Once she washed her face she looked into the mirror only to see a broken girl staring back at her and her eyes seemed lifeless even to herself. But for now she decided to control herself for her family and left her room to the living room to talk with her mom after wiping her face with a towel.

Expect the unexpected'

Anurag Basu was very familiar with these three words as many things in his life happened in the most unexpected way. From his friendship with prena, her almost marriage with Naveen, saving her from that pointless marriage , realising his love for her , Naveen basu kidnapping prena , again saving her from that dirt bag by risking his life and finally confessing his love for her and promising to marry her in seven days in front of durga ma, all these things happened in the most unexpected way. He was the most happiest man from the moment he realised his love for her and when he came to know she loves him after he confessed his love to his prena he felt like he won the entire universe. The happiness he felt from that moment cannot be described in words and he wanted to shout to the entire world that how much he loves his prena. But his fate had other plans for him as all his happiness came crashing down when he found out his father and his uncle met with an accident and his father has slipped into coma and his heart broke into million pieces when he came to know the love of his life lost his father. Anurag know how much prena loved her family especially her father and he can't even imagine the pain she would have felt when she lost her father. How can a girl who was ready to sacrifice her entire life for her father's happiness can tolerate the pain of losing the same father. He knew somehow their love gave her the strength to cope with the pain and he is really proud how his prena didn't completely break down after losing Rajesh uncle. After seeing her broken and crying helplessly in his arms in the hospital Anurag decided to announce his decision of marrying her to both their families as soon as possible as he was not ready to leave her alone even a minute to deal with the pain alone. When he can't even tolerate seeing her father in coma how can someone tolerate the pain of losing their father. He never wanted anyone to go through that pain and now his prena is going through that same pain. But yet again fate played a cruel game again and he was forced to marry komolika so that he can save the last memory of Rajesh uncle for his prena. He know Prena will break once she comes to know about his marriage with Komolika and that is why he planned to gain her hate for him so that she could move on and find someone for her who will love her like she deserves. Even imaging his prena with someone else made his blood boil but he know it was the only way as he was going to become someone else husband in few days. He remembered how he insulted prena few hours back and how lifeless her beautiful eyes looked when she left his home after giving the much deserved slap to him. He wanted to kill himself remembering each insult he threw at her and for calling her misfit for him. He know prena would have died thousand deaths when he confessed he never loved her and when he saw the her eyes becoming lifeless after his cruel confession he wanted nothing but to take her in his arms and confess how much he loves her to reveal everything about his deal with komolika. But he somehow controlled himself and watched her walk out of his house and life with a heavy heart. Each step she took away from him he died a bit inside and he when he exchanged the ring with komolika he completely died remembering the promise of making prena his wife in the temple. He only agreed to marry komolika for prena and her happiness. Not for his company or for his father's wish to get him married to komolika. To him the his prena's happiness is more important than his father's wish and he also know his father would understand when he comes to know about his love for prena. But mow he must save his prena's house and family to secure her happiness so he agreed to this marriage even if it will kill him to share his life with someone who not his prena.

Anurag took the dagaah in between his fingers and caressed it softly remembering their moments in the temple and how happy he felt when they exchanged the dagaah. A lone tear left his eyes when he realised that he can never have that happiness again and prena will never be completely his.

I am sorry Prena. I am sorry. I wish someday you forgive me for what I did even though I never deserve your forgiveness. But I promise you prena I will only love you till my last breath and no one can take your place in my heart' Anurag said remembering the moments he spend with prena and his heart ached to know he can never create more memories like this. Even though he is going to marry komolika, prena will be the only person who will hold his heart and he will not give that right to anyone else. He just prayed to god to give prena all the strength she needs to move on in her life and forget him. With his heavy heart full of prayers for prena and her wellbeing Anurga left to Mohini's room to discuss about his so called marriage.

Prena was lying on her bed placing her head on her mother's lap closing her eyes. After all the pains she faced today ,her mother's lap is the only place she can find some peace. The mother and daughter just consoled each other in silence as both of them lost their love of their and father. Though her mother did not know anything that happened between Anurag and Prena she can sense her daughter is hurting by someone else apart from losing her father.

Maa why people who love us always ends up hurting us  the most?' Prena asked finally breaking the silence like a lost child.

Beta I know something is bothering you and I won't ask what it is. Just remember beta when someone cares truly for us they can never hurt us intentionally. And even if they do it will be for our welfare and even they will be going through the same pain while they hurt us. I have no idea about whom you are talking beta, but the person who ended up hurting you,truly loved you I am sure either they did it unintentionally or they did it for a reason.So before taking any decision think why they did what they did in a clear mind keep all the pain and anger aside. Then you will find the answer you need'' veena answered placing a kiss on prena's forehead and left the room to get her daughter some time to think.

Once veena left Prena recalled her mother's words and wondered if Anurag is doing all this for her wellbeing . But how can he do anything good for her by hurting her. She remembered all those moments she spend with him and how many times he risked his life to save her from Naveen babu. Whenever she needed someone Anurag was always there for her and he made sure she never go through any pain alone and he was always become her helping hand. And more over she could never deny the love she saw for her in his eyes in the mandhir when they exchanged the dagaah. Before few hours the pain and anger from the result of Anurag's betrayal was so fresh that she failed to think anything clearly and believed every single insult he gave her. But now after calming her mind and hearing her mother's words prena took a deep breath and closed her eyes to recall the incident that happened in basu mansion today.

Now when recalled it Prena could clearly see the pain and guilt in her Anurag's eyes. How his hands shooks while he uttered every single word that poked her heart like a hot iron rod. How he fisted his hand to control himself. The pain and heartbreak when she cursed him and finally the unshed tears in his eyes when she left his house . She felt like a fool for not noticing these things back then. But who can blame her for not thinking clearly when the love of her life declared she meant nothing to him and all the love he showed her was fake. But now after analysing everything Prena understood Anurag is doing all this  for something and even he is in pain because of it. Upon realising this Prena opened her eyes and took her mobile and unlocked it to see Anurag photo as the wallpaper.

What have you done Anurag? And why?'' Prena asked caressing his face softly. But now she decided she had enough and decided to get the answers from Anurag without wasting anymore time. So she entered the bathroom to take a hot shower and left for the basu mansion like a wounded tigress with the intension of knocking some sense into her Anurag and finding the reason behind his action.

Anurag was sitting in his study room which was next to his bedroom with a file in his lap but his mind was million miles away lost in the thoughts of prena. He came out of his thoughts when he heard some noise from his room and closed the file in confusion as everyone left to shopping for the wedding and he was the only one in the house at the moment. He decided to check what the noise is and left for his room. But the moment he entered his room he froze in shock to see prena standing there drenched from head to toe and looking him with anger, pain and ...love...?. The hate he saw in her eyes the same evening was now gone and it was replaced with the same love it always carried for him and it shocked and shook him to the core of his heart.

Prena what are you doing here?'' Anurag asked her finally coming out of his shock.

Why? Don't I have the right to come to my lover's house to see him?' Prena replied with a smile which shocked Anurag again. He could not understood what happened to prena in few hours that she is smiling again at him and calling him her lover like nothing happened between them.

Prena enough I already said I never loved you and it was all an act. So stop living in a dream and come back to reality prena Sharma. As I said before if you want money then feel free to attend my wedding and try to get anyone of the rich man who will attend the wedding. I am sure you will get at least one of those rich man to like you. So now leave my house before someone comes and see us. I don't want anything to think that something is going on between us. I can't taint my reputation like that'' Anurag said as each words left his lips tore his heart and he fisted his hand to control himself. Prena who heard all this stood there calmly without even reacting a bit and crossed her arms on her chest and Anurag was surprised to see her calm as he expected she will burst in anger hearing his words.

Prena please leave from here as I can't insult you anymore as each insult I throw upon you is killing me slowly. Please prena please' Anurag begged in his mind and prena can clearly see the turmoil in his eyes. She just wanted to take him in her arms and console him seeing the unbearable pain in his eyes,but somehow controlled herself as she needed to know why he is doing all this.

Come on Anurag go on. Why did you stop now? Continue na. I have lot of time and I am ready to hear whatever you want to say about me being gold digger, cheap, middle class girl who can is a misfit for the great Anurag basu blah blah blah... Say it na Anurag' Prena replied with a smile and Anurag just stood there without having any idea how to react. After few seconds Prena came near him and raised her hand and Anurag closed his eyes with content thinking that he will receive another slap. But within couple of moments he opened his eyes in shock when he felt her soft hand caressing his cheeks with care and the love he saw in her eyes shocked him again.

Pre...Prena..?''Anurag whispered in shock and Prena just gave him a teary smile in return.

Bolo na Anurag. How many more lies? How many more drama's you have with you to make me hate you? You really though I will believe this non sense act of yours just like that.?' Prena questioned and Anurag just stood the dumbfounded by her questions. He couldn't understand what is happening and how prena saw the truth behind his act.

Prena mein...' Anurag started to say something, but Prena had enough and placed her finger on his lips.

Bas Anurag. Bas. You have said enough and I have heard enough. Now it's my turn to talk and you will listen alright?.So you though I will believe every single word of yours just because you insulted me in front of everyone and called me cheap etc.. I did believe all those and for sometimes I was even convinced that you never loved me. So I must really appreciate your acting skills haan. But guess what Anurag you are not good in acting as your eyes failed to convey those lies your lips did. Once I calmed down I recalled everything and I can clearly see the pain and agony your eyes held when you insulted me and how hard it was for you to all those things you did. I noticed everything Anurag. Your painful eyes, your trembling hands your unshed tears when I left your home and your fast heartbeats when I hugged you. You lips can lips. But your eyes and heart can never lie and deny the love you have for me. So now I am here to know why you did all those things and what or whom forced you do all this. And please haan don't even try to lie this time okay. I was emotional during your so called engagement with that woman. But now l am in clear and calm mind so you cannot fool me this time. So tell me what happened?' Prena asked and Anurag looked prena still dumbfounded realising how she noticed everything he went through when he insulted her. He just wanted to hug her tight and reveal everything but at the same time he know it will only create many problems for her so he stood there quietly without saying anything. Prena on the other hand seeing his silence understood he is batting with himself and cupped his face and wiped a tear that rolled down his cheeks.

Anurag I know you more than you do and I know my Anurag can never insult a girl like that even in his dreams. My Anurag is one of those people who knows how to respect and love woman like they deserve and he can never even raise his voice against them unless otherwise it is necessary let alone using and betraying them for his own good. The Anurag I loved is the one who risked his life to save me from Naveen Babu when he didn't even realise his love for me and if I believe he will hurt me more than anyone after confession his love for me I will be fool.  You are my Anurag and you can never make me believe that you are something which you are not. So please Anurag tell me why are you causing both of us this unnecessary pain. Please tell me. I know you are going through something and if you tell me what it is I will help you and we can solve the problem together. So please Anurag for me and our love tell me what is really happening?'' Prena asked still cupping her face and Anurag wondered how he got so lucky to have a girl like her in his life who believe him and loved him to this extend even after everything he did to her. But now he cannot back away from his plans and spoil her happiness by snatching the last memories of Rajesh uncle from her. So he removed her hands from his face and pushed her away from him softly.

Prena please stop this non sense. I am not your Anurag and I never was. As I said it was all an act and I never loved you. I am getting married to Komolika whole heartedly and she is the right choice for me. So now leave before someone comes and insults you again.' Anurag replied and this made Prena get anger seeing his stubbornness

For gods sake Anurag why are you so stubborn. I really want to break your dumb head for saying all these craps. I can't believe I though you are more matured than me when you are behaving like a ten years old brat' Prena shouted rubbing her forehead in irritation. When she looked up she saw the dagaah which was hidden under his T-shirt and she smiled as she finally got an idea to find out the truth.

Fine Anurag fine. I will be believe everything you say.But on one condition'Prena said and Anurag looked at her in confusion.

What condition?'Anurag asked and prena held his hand and dragged him out of his room.

Prena what are you doing? Where are you taking me?'Anurag asked as prena continued walking.

I will tell you soon .Just shut up and come with me now'Prena replied in a stern voice and after few minutes they both stopped infront of the mandhir in the basu mansion.

why did you take me here Prena?'Anurag asked as she lit a diya in front of the durga maa and kept on confusing and shocking him

I will tell you now. But before that just tell me why you keep on wearing this dagaah when I never meant anything to you?''Prena asked as she took his dagaah from under his T-shirt.

I forgot to remove it in all these marriage work.so don't think too much into it' Anurag replied

Oh okay then .I will make it simple for you. If you burn this dagaah in this diya I just lid I will believe you never loved me and will leave your life. So burn it now Anurag. It will  make everything simple for both of us'Prena replied in a calm voice and Anurag felt like she slapped him with her words again. He know he can never do this as it was the only symbol of their love he has with him and destroying it will destroy a part of his soul and he never do it even to save his life.

You know what Anurag I will help you. Come on I will remove and burn it myself' Prena replied and was about to remove the dagaah from his neck when Anurag stopped her by holding her hand in a tight grip.

Prena stop it.please'Anurag pleaded as unshed tears formed in his eyes.Seeing the unshed tears in his eyes prena smiled in happiness on realising how much this thread mean to him.

Why Anurag?When I never mean anything to you and our relationship was nothing but all lies you should not have any problem in destroying this thread na. I mean come what will your future wife will think when she sees this?. Well it's fine if you can't burn your I will burn mine so both of us can move on like you wanted. But just remember this Anurag once I burn this you will lose me forever and I will lose a part of my soul with it'Prena said and removed the dagaah from her neck shocking Anurag and took the dagaah near the diya and was about to burn it when Anurag pushed the diya away and saved the dagaah from getting burned in the fire.

STOP IT PRENA. THAT'S ENOUGH'Anurag shouted holding her hand and Prena glared at him.

Why should I stop haan? Just give me one reason. When you are ready to marry someone else why can't I burn it. You may have stopped this thread from getting burned Anurag but just remember this, I will be living a life which will be as painful as burning in fire without you. I will die thousand deaths in every moment when I am away from you and I will be a death soul without you by my side. I love you with every single part of my being Anurag and you are killing me bit by bit with this act of yours .I have no idea what made you do all that by if you are doing it for me just stop it because I feel like someone is poking my heart with thousand needles Anurag and it becomes hard to take even a single breath. I know you still love me Anurag and will always believe this. The moments I spend with you is enough for me to lead my life in your memories. I can never even imagine someone in my life as my life partner apart from you and will never marry anyone. In simple word I will be a lifeless person without you and I will be walking death from now if I leave this house without knowing the answer.If I leave this house now I will never come back Anurag. So now the choice is in your hand. If you didn't stop me today you will be the murdered of my soul and I will die inside forever.'Prena replied and kept her dagaah in his hands with a heavy heart prayed he will stop her as she turned around and started to walk out of the mansion.

Please stop me Anurag. Please'Prena begged in her mind with every step she took with hope he will stop her.

Anurag felt like someone is taking his life painfully away from him with each step she took and it became hard for him to breath.Seeing the determination and love for him in her eyes Anurag was scared now thinking prena will really destroy her life for him and was batting with himself whether to stop her or not.

As prena was about to take the last step out of the mansion she heard the rushing of footstep and the next moment she felt Anurag stopping her from taking another step by holding her hand. Prena smiled in relief as she finally got what she wanted and turned around to find Anurag on his knees as tears flowed freely from his eyes.

Mat Jao  Prena. Mat Jao.'Anurag begged her and Prena felt like she won a battle as she finally broke Anurag's stubbornness.

Kyun kiya yeh sab Anurag?' Prena asked sitting infront of him and the next moment Anurag hugged her like his depending on it and broke down completely. The pain , guilt, helplessness, agony which he was holding back finally came out like a erupting volcano and he cried like a small child falling apart in her arms. Seeing his painful sobs Prena without a hesitation hugged him back as she can see the pain he is going through.

I am sorry prena. I am so sorry.' Anurag cried just repeating the sorry again and again like a manthra and Prena just rubbed his back to give him some comfort.After crying for few minutes his sobs reduced and prena slowly pulled him from her arms and wiped his tears placing a kiss on his forehead.On feeling her lips on his forehead Anurag felt like someone gave his life back and he closed his eyes with content.

Just tell me why you did it Anurag.Please . I want answer. I know you did it for a reason and I want to know what the reason is. You always stood by me Anurag. When I needed someone you was always there. And now when you are going through something I want to be there for you.So please tell me and let me be there for you this time. I want to share your problems and pain like you always did for me. So please let me be your humdard this time please Anurag.''Prena asked taking his hands in hers and seeing her begging her to share his pains and problems so that she can become a part of it Anurag felt like a fool for deciding to sacrifice this selfless angel from his life.

Prena I was forced to do all those things.Trust me prena I died million death while I insulted you. But I didn't have  a choice back then .I did this for you and your happiness and to secure the last memory of your father you have'Anurga replied and prena looked at him in confusion.

Anurag what are you saying?My father's last memories? Tell me everything clearly' Prena asked and Anurag started to explain everything that happened between Komolika.Once he explained everything prena felt like slapping the moron infront of her to death. I mean come on who in the right mind will even consider sacrificing their love just to secure a house. Okay it is true that house means close to her heart as it was the last memory of her father like Anurag said. But the house means nothing when  compared to him.

Pagal ho kya tum? You did all these things to save my house. You idiot you really thought I can live happily after losing you just by having that house. It's true that my house is close to my heart but it is not important to me more than you. I can never be happy even if I live in a palace if you are not by my side. How can you be so dumb Anurag. I can't believe I fell in love with a moron like you.' Prena exclaimed in disbelief while Anurag lowered his head.

I am sorry na yaar'Anurag said in a small voice like a child who was getting scolded by his mother and prena's heart melted seeing it. As much as she was angry on him for his stupid act she felt blessed to have a guy who is ready to sacrifice his happiness for her happiness and her family's wellbeing. So she kept her anger aside and held his chin lifting his face.

I am still anger at you and will take some time for me to forgive you. But from now on we will face this problem together okay?. I love you too much to lose you Anurag and don't even try to pull another stunt like this again'Prena said and Anurag agreed with a teary smile.

Okay'Anurag replied and both of them stood from the floor. Then Anurag looked outside to see it was pouring cat and dogs and remembered Prena's wet form.

Prena who came here in this heavy rain? You are soaking wet. Come on change into something then we can talk' Anurag said taking her back to his room so that she can change into something dry and prena smiled seeing his concern.As they were about to cross the temple Anurag stopped looking the diya which was on the floor and got an idea.

Wait here' Anurag said and he took the diya placing it before durga ma and lid it again.Then he went near Prena with the dagaah.

Can I?''Anurag asked showing the dagaah and prena agreed with a smile as Anurag tied the dagaah back on her neck with happiness.Once he tied it back he placed a kiss on her forehead as a silent promise.

I won't break my promise this time. It's my promise on my father prena' Anurag promised.

I trust you'Prena said with a soft smile and both of them started to leave for his room to change her clothes. But as she took few steps ,she felt her head spinning and after few moments everything became blank as she became unconscious in Anurag's arms.

Anurag who held her unconscious form panicked seeing her condition and feeling the unusual temperature of her skin.He immediate took her in his arms and carried her to his room.Once she entered his room he placed prena on his bed and rushed to his cupboard to take one of this shorts and T-Shirt to change her into it after calling his best friend who is also a doctor requesting him come to the basu mansion as soon as possible.Once he sat near her he softly caressed her forehead and decided to change her clothes. He first hesitated to remove her clothes without her permission but he decided her health is his first priority and changed her clothes after switching off the lights .Once he changed her clothes he covered her properly with a blanket and waited for his friend to come.He took her hand in his and placed a kiss holding it close to his heart.

I promise you prena from this moment I won't let you shed a single tears and will protect you from all the pains.I know I made a mistake of hurting you but I won't do it again. We will face this problem together like you said.'Anurag promised as he waited for his friend to arrive

When Prena opened her eyes her head felt heavy and her whole body pained a lot. After struggling for few seconds she opened her eyes to find herself in Anurag's room and saw Anurag  sleeping holding her hand sitting on the floor near the bed. Seeing his sleeping form Prena smiled recalling the events that happened before she fainted and she caressed the top of his head with her another hand.On feeling her touch Anurag woke up immediately and looked with relief and concern. He immediately sat down on the bed near her and helped her sit up when he saw her struggling to get up.

How are you feeling now prena?'Anurag asked with worry and concern cupping her face.

I am fine.But what happened?''Prena asked placing her on the top of his.

You fainted because of the stress and fever which you got from drenching in the rain.But now you are fine as the doctor gave you an injection and you will be fine by morning. But I am really sorry prena. You are in this state because of me.' Anurag said with guilt and pain.Seeing the guilt pricked  prena's heart .

It's alright Anurag. Everything is fine now and stop blaming yourself. The way you handled the things may be wrong. But your intentions were right and that's enough for me to forgive you. So now stop blaming yourself.'Prena said to console him but he was not ready to accept it .Seeing this prena wanted to assure him again but she know it will take him sometime to forgive himself and decided to give him the time he needed. She then looked at her clothes and got confused to seeing herself in Anurag's shorts and T-shirt.

Who changed my clothes?'Prena asked in confusion and Anurag got nervous hearing this. Though he never had a single wrong thought while changing her clothes he was nervous thinking how she will react on knowing he is the one who changed her clothes.

Actually I changed your clothes.You were burning with fever so I got worried that your condition will become worse if you stay in wet clothes. So that's why I changed it. But I swear I didn't do anything out of line and I didn't...''Anurag said nervously but prena stopped him from explaining himself anymore by placing her finger on his lips.

I trust you Anurag. There is no need to explain yourself'Prena said with a smile.

You trust me to this extend?'Anurag asked in admiration

More than anyone'Prena replied and Anurag smiled seeing her undying trust on him. Then he looked at the clock to see it was already 30 past 12 and decided to sleep as both of them need the rest after the drama they faced.

Prena it's already late.So lets sleep now and we will discuss what to do about komolika in the morning.Everyone went to shopping for the wedding and will be back only by tomorrow noon. So you can sleep here today without any worry'Anurag said to which prena agreed with a smile.Then he helped to lay down and covered her properly with the blanket. Then he took his pillow to lay on the sofa when Prena stopped him by holding his hand.

Where are you going?''Prena question

I will sleep on the sofa'Anurag replied.

No you will sleep on the bed with me and don't even try to deny it. I want you have some rest too and I really want to be near you after everything happened. So sleep on the bed today'Prena said and Anurag too agreed as even he wanted to be in her arms.

Anurag laid beside Prena and covered both of them properly after pulling prena in his arms.Once prena laid on his chest she hugged him tightly and closed her eyes in content feeling his scent that made her feel home.Anurag on the other hand felt complete with prena in his arms and decided to fight even the whole world to keep her near him from now now.

I love you prena' Anurag said placing a soft kiss on her head.

I love you too Anurag.'Prena said with a smile and both of them closed their eyes to have a well deserved sleep. Both of them were confident that they will face their current problem side by side and they will definitely find a solution to it. After all seeing the trust and love they have for each other no one can able to stop them now. They love story was written by the god himself and they will have their happily ever after and they will fight anything and anyone on their way to reach their happy ending. With these thoughts both the lovers fell asleep to welcome a happy tomorrow which will bring a fresh and happy beginning for their love story.

THE END

Let me know your feedback and i will write more stories like this on Anupre if you all liked this one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i so  want  this type  thing  happened in the show   ðŸ˜­
Lawrentian_214 thumbnail
Somebody please mail this to the CV writers. Its HIGH TIME that they need a reality check on how stories are written and told. 
Coming to the OS, in one word I would say: "MAGICAL". The portrayal of hurtful souls, the realization of Prerna, the turmoil of Anurag and then the breaking point of him, all was wonderfully written. I was imagining the whole OS. I so wanted something like this to be happening in the show but alas! Well thank you so much for this piece. I am an avid reader and have a separate collection of my favorite one-shots on my favorite couples. This will surely go into that collection for me to read it again and again and again. Loved it to the core!

- RJ

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was fantastic !
Totally apt writing , as you have length to each and every emotion

One can't help but smile through the last parts ! They were just amazing
And this thing seems extremely simple and logical tooo
Awesome write up !!!
ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i so  want  this type  thing  happened in the show    😭

Even I wanted the same to happen.But alas the CV love torturing us
ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lawrentian_214

Somebody please mail this to the CV writers. Its HIGH TIME that they need a reality check on how stories are written and told. 

Coming to the OS, in one word I would say: "MAGICAL". The portrayal of hurtful souls, the realization of Prerna, the turmoil of Anurag and then the breaking point of him, all was wonderfully written. I was imagining the whole OS. I so wanted something like this to be happening in the show but alas! Well thank you so much for this piece. I am an avid reader and have a separate collection of my favorite one-shots on my favorite couples. This will surely go into that collection for me to read it again and again and again. Loved it to the core!

- RJ

Thank you so much. I am glad that you loved the story. I feel honored to know this is going to be one of your favorite stories.This means a lot to me.
ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy56

It was fantastic !
Totally apt writing , as you have length to each and every emotion

One can't help but smile through the last parts ! They were just amazing
And this thing seems extremely simple and logical tooo
Awesome write up !!!

Thank you so much. I am happy to know I am able to make you smile with this story.